WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Just Checked My GPA

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
So I went to my school's site to check out my GPA and I have a 3.840! HOLY SHIT! YAY! I'm pretty happy - this is good news coming back from a long drive home from Montreal yesterday. :p

Anyone else have some good news for the new years?

:thumbsup:

HAPPY 2005

btw here's my school's website http://www.usip.edu

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Bravo msalyss. You're destine for greatness!
If you ever discover how to bond the weed molecule with the Johnny Walker Red molecule, you got your first clinical test subject right here :thumbsup:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Mine is something like a 2.9 or so
And that pisses me off, didn't do so well this semester.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hmm last time I checked, mine was like
1.5-2.0 something.
:question:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
chupalo said:
i got accepted go college

What college is it, clown college? Maybe that will help your grammar a little. Maybe those big red noses will go to your brain which just MIGHT help you gain a bit of intelligence, of which you lack.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
Bullshyt said:
What college is it, clown college? Maybe that will help your grammar a little. Maybe those big red noses will go to your brain which just MIGHT help you gain a bit of intelligence, of which you lack.
lol 2ff
i was thinking, "yeah you need to go to college chupalo"
read my mind! then again, english could be a minor language to him/her?