WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Just curious if you have heard or done this?

latinmaxima

**SPECIAL**
Have you ever heard of mixing beer and coke or pespi?

My brother said in Germany that he saw a bunch of people doing it.They would get a really cold beer and mix it with a coke. ??? Just wondering why?:confused:

Mini G

Banned - What an Asshat!
yes i have if you mix beer coke or pepsi and you put in a certain liquor it tases like Dr Pepper

Mini G

Banned - What an Asshat!
i dont fink its that because ots a bark brown liqor look like brandy n its got a square top

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Nope but drop a shot of bacardi 151 in beer and chug the fucker....tastes just like Dr. Pepper. Yummy.

Good for Birthdays. WizardlyFriend, you should do this today.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
probably because it helps to kill the piss taste that beer has...

i hate beer...

latinmaxima

**SPECIAL**
yeah i am not a big fan of beer. have to already be buzzing off of liquor to drink it and then it is only select beers. and i have tried the 151 in a corona . defintely good.:thumbsup:

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Beer and gingerale is a good mix..

Jung

???
Premium
Flaming Dr. Pepper

1. Fill a shot glass about 3/4 full with amaretto and top it off with enough 151 proof rum to be able to burn.

2. Place the shot glass in another glass and fill the outer glass with beer (right up to the level of the shot glass).

3. Ignite the amaretto/151 and let it burn for a while. Blow it out (or leave it burning if you're brave - not recommended) and slam it. Tastes just like Dr. Pepper.
YUCK FOU!!! said:
ooyzo
[IMG-http://www.eml.hiroshima-u.ac.jp/member/person/Noguchi.s/liquors/OYZO.JPG[/IMG]
That's anise flavor, it tastes licorice.