WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Just dumped

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
I just got dumped by my girlfriend of one year. Said she wasn't ready for a true, caring relationship. Fuck it all, she was the one safe haven i had here in college. She was also the first girlfriend i had had in four years. Life is a bitch. That's the end of my rant, say what you will.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
dude really isf she dumped you after 1 year she has issues

magnolia

Postaholic
ReiMeishin said:
I just got dumped by my girlfriend of one year. Said she wasn't ready for a true, caring relationship. Fuck it all, she was the one safe haven i had here in college. She was also the first girlfriend i had had in four years. Life is a bitch. That's the end of my rant, say what you will.
That really sucks. I hope that you can feel better soon. :hug2:

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
man..break ups after that long of being together ...really sucks..its gonna take time for you to move on...just hang in there man...take it easy...learn to do new stuff...play the guitar ...if you dont...sky dive...learn a new language..anything thatll keep your head occupied on something else while your heart heals...good luck man...

gumercules

Ultra Mega
that really does suck. and i'm moving this to Insignificant Others

dhsquared

Fresh Meat
Look at it this way...you have a wonderful opportunity to explore other "havens." College isn't about a ball and chain, it's about thrownin yours around as much as possible so you know what you like and all that grabage.

Signify

Particinator
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Women are the devil.

by that do you mean that women are the emodyment of evil?

anyway. Dont be so hung up on this one girl. theres other fish in the sea, go out and catch one.....damn crappy ass line.

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
that sucks man i know what youve been through, just keep busy and DONT dwell on it!

best of luck!

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Found out that she has been very two faced about how she talks about me behind my back. Fuck her I'm moving on. Hold it, I think that girl over there's lookin at me, see ya. :naughty:

That didn't seem to take to long...just don't go back to thinking about it, and have a great life!