WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Just felt like bitchin

God this day sucked :sword: I had to work late :mfinger: , I am 700 miles from home :( and I am bored as fuck. On top of that the internet cafe is closing in 10 minutes. That means I got to go to my barrecks and listen to my roommate :bomb: play his country guitar :bomb: .

thomasca

Clitpickle
My suggestion to you...

Have fun with your roomate.

Like when he's asleep, and his arm is outstretch with his hand open, put shaving cream or whipped cream, and tickle his nose with feather.

bastardo

Flame Bait
hehehehe

Or better yet, get a quart of mayo, lube up a fuckin' bananna and JAM IT UP HIS ASS after smashing his country fucking guitar over his GODDAMN head!!! :p :D

thomasca

Clitpickle
Weelll, the only problem with that is the warrant for your arrest afterwards.

buck~fush

Clitpickle
Wow.Let's go the crazy "up the ass" approach shall we? Lol.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
SlimNavy said:
God this day sucked :sword: I had to work late :mfinger: , I am 700 miles from home :( and I am bored as fuck. On top of that the internet cafe is closing in 10 minutes. That means I got to go to my barrecks and listen to my roommate :bomb: play his country guitar :bomb: .
Welcome bitch
[sky]

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Why don't you go get wasted and play the guitar along with him? might keep you entertained for a while.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
smoke-it said:
Why don't you go get wasted and play the guitar along with him? might keep you entertained for a while.
beer bad

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I wasn't talking bout getting drunk..
Drunk you couldn't play the guitar... lol
or just go to sleep early..