WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Just give me a week...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
You all may have noticed I have not been here much lately.

TWO WORDS: REGENTS, MIDTERMS.

I shall be back once again, I just have to wait until I actually have some free time. Right now, things are getting REALLY hectic, and I have a good 2+ hours of schoolwork to do tomorrow.

Ain't it great living in New York State?

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
Descent said:
Ain't it great living in New York State?
i live right near ya man. i got midterms 2, and they suck. especially compiled ontop all of the other shit thas been going on. good luck with them though

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
lol...your stressed over 2+ hours of schoolwork? that isnt shit you mental pansy :thumbsdn: Id be out getting shitfaced this very moment if thats all the work I had to do. You want to know stress, try going to school all day, finishing two AP art projects (minimum of 3 hours each), writing a 3 page paper and reading the next chapter for AP english all the mean while trying to memorize about 4 dozen different works of art for art history, who they were done by, when they were created, why they are famous, and what they have in common all in two days if your lucky...but most likely a day/day and a half depending on how much sleep you need to function for midterms. And dont get me started about finals... :faint:

G_-FLaSH

Take it fer granted
ilovemy_Caffiene

LewdM@thew said:
lol...your stressed over 2+ hours of schoolwork? that isnt shit you mental pansy :thumbsdn: Id be out getting shitfaced this very moment if thats all the work I had to do. You want to know stress, try going to school all day, finishing two AP art projects (minimum of 3 hours each), writing a 3 page paper and reading the next chapter for AP english all the mean while trying to memorize about 4 dozen different works of art for art history, who they were done by, when they were created, why they are famous, and what they have in common all in two days if your lucky...but most likely a day/day and a half depending on how much sleep you need to function for midterms. And dont get me started about finals... :faint:

Taking into consideration how many people here are raped by the amount of school shit ... how many of yas use caffiene in the form of pills drink or other food to get yas through it all?

Descent

Hella Constipated
Matt said:
lol...your stressed over 2+ hours of schoolwork? that isnt shit you mental pansy Id be out getting shitfaced this very moment if thats all the work I had to do. You want to know stress, try going to school all day, finishing two AP art projects (minimum of 3 hours each), writing a 3 page paper and reading the next chapter for AP english all the mean while trying to memorize about 4 dozen different works of art for art history, who they were done by, when they were created, why they are famous, and what they have in common all in two days if your lucky...but most likely a day/day and a half depending on how much sleep you need to function for midterms. And dont get me started about final
It's not that, it's that my midterms and regents will decide whether I pass or fail. I also have a computer programming final today, and I am 100% sure I will fail. Shit. That's what I get for not doing my homework; nothing was reinforced!

Also, 2+ hours of work isn't much. I usually get no more than 30 minutes a day, so yes, this is extreme. I may take some extra Adderral to keep me awake...

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Descent said:
Also, 2+ hours of work isn't much. I usually get no more than 30 minutes a day, so yes, this is extreme. I may take some extra Adderral to keep me awake...

Kids these days; taking drugs they think they need to stay awake. :thumbsup: Why not try the cheap alternative, caffiene?

G_-FLaSH

Take it fer granted
:d

Fire_ze_Missles said:
Kids these days; taking drugs they think they need to stay awake. :thumbsup: Why not try the cheap alternative, caffiene?
vivarin!; love it. :thumbsup: i highly recomend it over all others.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Missles said:
Kids these days; taking drugs they think they need to stay awake. Why not try the cheap alternative, caffiene?
No, I'm not a drug addict in any way. Never was, never will be. My case of ADHD is so bad that I need 150mg of Cylert and 10mg of Adderall just to be able to focus. I already have a bottle full in my bathroom, and I may just take more if I need to.

But I had a shitty day, so I'm not making any work up. With my mother's broken wrists and all, things got stressful and hectic.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
2 hours of schoolwork? that's alot for me...and im in college; i tend to work on my work right away though, just dont let it build up on you.

still...not that much. i always laughed at the people who took 6-8 AP courses in HS...why? lol

NEWSFLASH: It just looks fancy on your resume...the only reason you'd need them would be if you're trying to go to MIT or something.

total ammount of homework done by unforgiven in grade 12:

probably about 2 hours.

grade 11:

hmm... adding it all up, i'd say about 10 hours.

grade 10:

about 40 hours throughout the year.

it's an ongoing trend

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I've found that the work increases every semester. The class load stays the same, the difficulty pretty much stays the same, but it seems like every year i end up doing more and more work.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
School is a bunch of mindless stuff that have 99.9% of nothing to di with real life, the only thing that resembles the real worl is that this IS the real world.

G_-FLaSH

Take it fer granted
Bullshyt said:
School is a bunch of mindless stuff that have 99.9% of nothing to di with real life, the only thing that resembles the real worl is that this IS the real world.

School is were you learn how to communicate with people. This is were you start to develope your social skills. And without school how could we go on to learn what we need fer collage. Im not saying everything we are taught in school is going to be needed; just sayin' people talk about it as if school is a 99%waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.