WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Just had my first incubus attack...

Descent

Hella Constipated
Scariest shit ever. An incubus attack is when your mind begins to have a nightmare before you hit the R.E.M. stage.

Your mind is not prepared, and it convinces you it's real.

EDIT: In it I lost my vision and was being kidnapped :redface: .

Descent said:
Scariest shit ever. An incubus attack is when your mind begins to have a nightmare before you hit the R.E.M. stage.

I'll post the shit tomorrow - It has to be deleted from my memory in order for me to sleep.

:thumbsup:
Why didn't you just wait til tomorrow?

Descent

Hella Constipated
I'm submitted the full plot tomorrow - it's finally clearing out after 20 mins :).

Awaken said:
:thumbsup:
Why didn't you just wait til tomorrow?
No shit. Making a thread saying you'll post about something tommorow is just plain stupid.

:thumbsdn: Nice work Descent. You have once again managed to make a shitty thread. :thumbsdn:

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Descent said:

I'll post the shit tomorrow - It has to be deleted from my memory in order for me to sleep.

And to think; I thought you were just listening to random mp3's on your computer with a blindfold on. :thumbsup:

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
Descent said:
If you lost your vision, how did you know you were being kidnapped by someone bad???

You could have been nabbed by some hormonal Amazons that wanted to make you their sex slave...

jeez descent, you gotta think dude!!

Descent said:
Who hasn't?
We all have at one point or another. :thumbsup:

EDIT: I was just saying you should have posted this once you had everything ready. :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Chuck said:
If you lost your vision, how did you know you were being kidnapped by someone bad???

You could have been nabbed by some hormonal Amazons that wanted to make you their sex slave...

I couldn't tell...It was what I felt in the dream.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
You are mistaken. It was no dream. It was a classic alien abduction. What can you tell us about anal probing?

:ufo:
:abduct:​

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i thought an incubus attack was of a more sexual nature than what you described.

WizardlyFriend said:
i thought an incubus attack was of a more sexual nature than what you described.

That would be the Succubus.

KreffKa'sWill

4 '04 for Life!
yeah man, you gotta watch out for those succubi. Those bitches make you think it's all fun untill they start tearing your fucking throat out. The question is.......is the sex worth it?

Personaly I have to think on that one a while. I can go either way.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
HavokChylde said:
That would be the Succubus.
i just looked it up a little on the internet and it appears that the incubus is more like a male version of a succubus. it tends to prey more on females or something...

from what ive heard sex with the succubus is better than regular human sex in terms of pleasure

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
MaxPower said:
You are mistaken. It was no dream. It was a classic alien abduction. What can you tell us about anal probing?

:ufo:
:abduct:​
Dude, did you get Catman'ed? Do you have pink eye?

WizardlyFriend said:
from what ive heard sex with the succubus is better than regular human sex in terms of pleasure
It's also better in the way you end up one of the undead afterwards, technically meaning you can fuck people to death.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
chucktheskiffie said:

that would be bad considering Amazons were suppose to kill their men after matting with them and also sold off the males

:)

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
_Kitana_ said:
that would be bad considering Amazons were suppose to kill their men after matting with them and also sold off the males

:)
yeah, but what a way to go!!

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
To the original poster, I saw a few shows on that. They call it "Night Paralysis" or some such? People see all kinds of scary crap because their brain forgets to put out the chemical to make you fully go to sleep. I heard you can take some pills or something, unless you enjoy the horror?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Descent, Its the AMBIEN. Side effect. Duh. You cant abuse meds and expect no consequences.