WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Just In Time! *sarcasm*

Wow. Right after I register for these forums, I am given something to rant about. I started downloading a monopoly game two hours ago. Not stealing it or anything, it's from iwin.com. It has taken two hours for it to download because I am on a crappy computer. When it finally makes it to 96% downloaded, with only 4 minutes left, the internet on here resets. So, I lost the whole download. I guess this wouldn't be so bad if I weren't addicted to monopoly.

Wow, that sucks. You wouldn't happen to be working from the comp at my house, would you?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
That must suck. I guess all you can do is try again...

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
they have programs that you can download that in case something like that ever happens again once you sign back online or what not it will pick the download up from where it left off.

magnolia

Postaholic
Sounds like my internet. I can't wait until I go to college and get high speed. :D