WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Just Jioned about a mounth ago

freak666

Bam Margera
I just jioned about a month ago. I have gotten a lot of bad rep so i thought that if i propertly introduced my self it would help me. So i am Freak666 and i found out about this web site from my freind Dave666. So far i think i know how this site goes but i just have not gotten the hang of it. So that is me a NOOB i guess as the people here would call me. :cool:

It's not helping, but I will welcome you, just for shits and giggles.

Jung

???
Premium
Welcome, but I doubt this will help. Maybe you should try making decent posts, then people will give you rep.

ferengi

Yay fire!
freak666 said:
I just jioned about a month ago. I have gotten a lot of bad rep so i thought that if i propertly introduced my self it would help me. So i am Freak666 and i found out about this web site from my freind Dave666. So far i think i know how this site goes but i just have not gotten the hang of it. So that is me a NOOB i guess as the people here would call me. :cool:
Hey man, that's great. It's always great to have members JION. I mean, what would WTF.com be without all the countless members that have JIONED? I remember when I first JIONED. It was great! Hey, maybe if you would have JIONED earlier, less people would hate you by now! I hope you don't have to JION a support group because of all the people that have neg. repped you.

Um... and welcome, I guess.

freak666

Bam Margera
Unforgiven said:
mmm... rep-flavored sandwiches.
Since i am fairly new i dont understand what that means but if its good ok then

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Take your flamin' wannabe asses to the shithouse.

Eh...welcome freak696diku8.
Have you been banned by BIGdaddyG,yet?

freak666

Bam Margera
n00b head said:
Freak666, freinds with dave666? Gay couple or what?
Ahh no. What the fuck kind of name is that any way fuckin flama :mfinger:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
I Hate The FCC said:
Those kind of posts will gain you lots of rep. :rolleyes:
hey it worked for me </sarcasm>