Just Jioned about a mounth ago

freak666

Bam Margera
I just jioned about a month ago. I have gotten a lot of bad rep so i thought that if i propertly introduced my self it would help me. So i am Freak666 and i found out about this web site from my freind Dave666. So far i think i know how this site goes but i just have not gotten the hang of it. So that is me a NOOB i guess as the people here would call me. :cool:

Jung

???
Premium
Welcome, but I doubt this will help. Maybe you should try making decent posts, then people will give you rep.

ferengi

Yay fire!
freak666 said:
I just jioned about a month ago. I have gotten a lot of bad rep so i thought that if i propertly introduced my self it would help me. So i am Freak666 and i found out about this web site from my freind Dave666. So far i think i know how this site goes but i just have not gotten the hang of it. So that is me a NOOB i guess as the people here would call me. :cool:

Hey man, that's great. It's always great to have members JION. I mean, what would WTF.com be without all the countless members that have JIONED? I remember when I first JIONED. It was great! Hey, maybe if you would have JIONED earlier, less people would hate you by now! I hope you don't have to JION a support group because of all the people that have neg. repped you.

Um... and welcome, I guess.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Take your flamin' wannabe asses to the shithouse.

Eh...welcome freak696diku8.
Have you been banned by BIGdaddyG,yet?