WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Just me or is there a bunch of idiots on here morelos, magnolia, bullshyt???

Status
Not open for further replies.

6canadian9

Banned - What an Asshat!
I probably not the only guy they bitch about, but they all seem to be little babies to me, if they didn't like what I was saying then don't fucking read it retards, now go and fuck yourself, you dicksucking hobo's :mfinger: :mfinger:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Blah

What did Mag turn you down for a date and Bullshyt make you cry.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
6canadian9 said:
I probably not the only guy they bitch about, but they all seem to be little babies to me, if they didn't like what I was saying then don't fucking read it retards, now go and fuck yourself, you dicksucking hobo's :mfinger: :mfinger:
This is a feeble cry for attention....

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
He's got your attention...DOES HE NOT?

Wait..he's got mine too...shit!

you know man... you need to fucking learn where to draw the line... i mean.... your defenses are really stupid... come on your a big boy... use big boy words... yah... now we are getting somewhere... adn I know most of the ppl you are talking about and they are some of the tamest ppl on here so I dont know whats your deal ... you have a problem... I mean trying to get your self attention egh?? well try dissing on someone... thats how you get attention... this aint gonna work... now I dont know why I am wasting my prescious time on a little fuck like your self... but you need help man... now go fuck your mom or something....

morelos

lexicon incognito
6canadian9 said:
Just me or is there a bunch of idiots on here morelos, magnolia, bullshyt???
we're all pretty sure you're the only idiot.

so, to answer your question, it's just you.

i would call you a flaming idiot, but you fail so miserably at flaming that i can't.

~ dan ~

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I think morelos is an idiot for using what my woman said for his sig...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
How is it corny if I like being his woman? I call him my man all the time. And no, he doesnt drag me around a cave by my hair.

PS If you think that is corny you should read his title, dumbass. :p

morelos

lexicon incognito
copylifted said:
I think morelos is an idiot for using what my woman said for his sig...
maybe i have more respect for "[your] woman" than you do; i found what she said FUCKING HYSTERICAL in the context from which it came, and thought i'd preserve it as my sig. besides, it was mostly my fault for pushing that thread to the top so hard.

the idiot is the guy creating and directing anger for no purpose.

besides, if you have a problem with it, i'm sure you can ask her if SHE has a problem with it. and if she does, she can tell me and i'll take it off. what's up with men thinking they have to be the sole interface to the world for their girlfriends / wives? IT'S TWO THOUSAND AND FOUR, NOT SIXTEEN FORTY-SIX. have i not been the utmost of respectful of the two of you? have i not told you both how i'm sorry that your schedules don't agree and given my sympathy for being stuck in that lifestyle? have i once insulted you in any way but a playful one?

no. i haven't. but that might change. you are earning it by pointlessly choosing to be a dick. on the converse, though, i love dg to death; she's smart, funny, and almost intolerably nice to just about everyone. this leads me to believe you're not the jerk you make yourself out to be, that maybe you've just lost a little sleep and are in a crabby mood or something?

whatever; i've wasted too much time on you already. go back to stocking shelves or whatever it is you do overnight.

~ dan ~

POINTLESS attack, and you don't look like a hero for 'protecting' your girl.

morelos

lexicon incognito
dg said:
How is it corny if I like being his woman? I call him my man all the time. And no, he doesnt drag me around a cave by my hair.
don't read what i said in the same way you read vor's comment. i'm just saying if you really had a problem with my quoting you in my sig, i'm sure you'd be comfortable telling me yourself :p

also, please don't get too miffed at my squawking at your boy; i just think it's kinda fucked up that he got so pissed for no apparent reason.

~ dan ~

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
dustinzgirl said:

PS If you think that is corny you should read his title, dumbass. :p
Are you bikers? Sounds like biker-speak.

It's just weird that you don't have your own identity, without being attached to someone.

morelos

lexicon incognito
bigdouth said:
Hey Morelos, remind me to stay on your good side.
everything i say on b&t should be a clear reminder; otherwise i'm not doing my job.

btw, you're doing a great job already, by typically saying things which are thought out and worth everyone's time reading!

~ dan ~

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
morelos said:
maybe i have more respect for "[your] woman" than you do; i found what she said FUCKING HYSTERICAL in the context from which it came, and thought i'd preserve it as my sig. besides, it was mostly my fault for pushing that thread to the top so hard.

the idiot is the guy creating and directing anger for no purpose.

besides, if you have a problem with it, i'm sure you can ask her if SHE has a problem with it. and if she does, she can tell me and i'll take it off. what's up with men thinking they have to be the sole interface to the world for their girlfriends / wives? IT'S TWO THOUSAND AND FOUR, NOT SIXTEEN FORTY-SIX. have i not been the utmost of respectful of the two of you? have i not told you both how i'm sorry that your schedules don't agree and given my sympathy for being stuck in that lifestyle? have i once insulted you in any way but a playful one?

no. i haven't. but that might change. you are earning it by pointlessly choosing to be a dick. on the converse, though, i love dg to death; she's smart, funny, and almost intolerably nice to just about everyone. this leads me to believe you're not the jerk you make yourself out to be, that maybe you've just lost a little sleep and are in a crabby mood or something?

whatever; i've wasted too much time on you already. go back to stocking shelves or whatever it is you do overnight.

~ dan ~

POINTLESS attack, and you don't look like a hero for 'protecting' your girl.
Posted by CopyLifted:

Whoa....I think somebody read way too much into one sentence. You need to chill. Besides, she told me it was annoying.

I'm not pissed about it, I just thought it was idiotic.

And I don't stock shelves.

Interesting though how defensive you got over what I said. Kinda creepy......for dustinzgirl......

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
morelos said:
also, please don't get too miffed at my squawking at your boy; i just think it's kinda fucked up that he got so pissed for no apparent reason.

~ dan ~
Posted by CopyLifted:

Tell me, who got pissed?

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Sorry. The last two posts from DG were actually me. I thought I was logged on.....

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
By request, 6canadian9 has asked to be suspended and no longer wishes to post here.

You may commence your snickering, pointing, and clan dancing traditions at any time. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.