WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Just need to get this off my chest:

timfanelli

Destroyer of Worlds
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Thank you for listening.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
man you call that letting something out, for me it would be passing out on the keyboard for an hour then seeing how much was typed, thats nothing

Reqium

Tenderony
Maybe he did pass out. You never know with people these days. I've passed out on my keyboard before in the middle of doing something. It sucks but it happens.

Child of Bodom

Son of Kali
So reqium, how goes the doorbell problem? zap those buggers yet? Or did ya decide to camp out there with your buds and beat the living heck out of em?

timfanelli

Destroyer of Worlds
Child of Bodom said:
dude, wtf happened to you?
Nothing happened, necessarily. Just having a bad time with a lot of things and then there was this dude that wanted to get all up on my gf and it was just too much. I'm better now :).