WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

just rants, don't know where to put them all

Lo-fat foods
By Gunje Delta Molaris

I had a rant a while ago that I wanted to get started on but I never really got the chance. It was about low-fat foods, as I believe that they are the stupidist fucking thing ever invented, next to the remote control.

Now, you see ads on TV for low-fat foods, which is fair enough considering that there are a lot of fat people out there and some of them need to lose weight, as they are just fatties. But some foods take it waaay over the edge. Take low fat water crackers for example. Don't tell me they don't exist because they don't. And low fat milk. Low fat cola, low fat cheese, low fat sugar low fat everything. There is too much low-fatness going around. There is a simple solution to being not fat! DON'T EAT! It's easy. You can eat as much low-fat food as you want and you'll probably still get fat. It's not the fat in the food that makes you fat, it's the energy that you get from the food that makes you fat. You store up that energy in fat cells and it eventually builds up and up unless you USE it by exercising. Low-fat foods won't help a bit. They're just another excuse for fat people to drink coke...

Enough anout that rant I don't think I had much more to say about that but I thought I'd write it anyway before I forget about it (I'm a very forgetful person).

It feels like lately that I've been wasting a lot of time. Like I go places to get things only to find that I can't get things and I've wasted all my time getting there for nothing. So I go back, either wet from the ran or exhausted from the heat and realise that I have accomplished nothing from my epic journey out into the civilised world. I realised how much of hermit I'm turning into when I went into town on Thursday afternoon and saw three shops that I have never seen before and must have been new because they were really bright colours. It's good to see that this place is finally catching up with the times a bit. It's for the sake of all the liberals' egos so they can finally shut up and stop bitching about us being so behind in everything. Maybe now all the old people will start finally dying because they take up so much damn space down here. There is like 3 retirement villages for every small town. It's amazing. In all my life I have never seen anywhere with as many old-peoples-homes than Tasmania, although it is also true that I have never been anywhere but Melbourne and Queensland, but all the same it's still pretty shit. I'm sure Tasmania has more old people in it than the population of Melbourne. I'd probably put money on it if I didn't know how dumb that sounds.

Wow I just realised how long this entry is. La Te Da I'm wasting time. *whistles*
Wu-Tangers
The friend was a 'wu-tang' d12-jacket clad wannabe rapper (white, by the way) who considered himself the next Eminem.
He was obviously strung up in a desperate obsession with being the center of attention. He engaged with various other various wu-tangers in the room in Rap battles, karaoke singing to Eminem, Snoop Dogg and some other shit. It was hilariously amusing to see them pathetically attempt tp 'bust moves' and try all the shitty hand movements that their idols more than succesfully performed. He also proudly possessed various forms of weoponry including a dog chain with a spiked leather bracelet on the end. A collection of 2x4's, some spiked poles and a mammoth baseball bat. HE also said proudly when we went there 'guess what, I'm a gangster now, hos cool is that? I sell hot phones, weed and if you fuck with me I'll put you in hospital.' He was ringing people up and telling them this while we were there. He walked with the gayest hip-hop style walk I have ever seen, he also possessed a aviary stuffed with budgies (birds) he stole from the nearest school, the poor things had their wings clipped and coudlnt fly, and he was throwing them around the room and chasing them with bats and caught them with his hat then swung it around. I came back to my cousins house to call the RSPCA, but alas, I got an answering machine.
I can't believe people can do things like that to animals, it made me sick and people were laughing at it and sayign it was funny... I was furious that the RSPCA wasn't there to answer my call... frr... curse the wu-tangers.
THese people boasted of bashing people, putting them in hospital, and today I was sick to the stomache being stuck in this two room slum with a bunch of wu-tangers, my ultimate most biggest form of annoyance and gaymness I just have to snicker when I see them.

Next time you see some wu-tangers, look at them and see if you can see this discipable form of lifestyle lying in their eyes, and their plastic-wrapped synthetic clothing seemingly trying to cover how dark and pathetic their home life really is.
Later in the week the Wu-Tanger put the bird in a Jim Beam bottle and threw it on the fire. You'll be glad to hear I called the RSPCA. I have no time for fucked up people like that. He got charged for the birds...
What the hell is wrong with people? First of all, I was sitting today in a shopping center in town, minding my own business, and I observed two VERY sexy bitches walking towards me and mmy friends. I discreetly agknowledged their approach to my friends, and some wheel-chaior bound peice of shit says 'you guys are filthy. You should be ashamed of yourselves.;, so we started telling the bastard to get fucked and mind his own business. Now, excuse me, but since when has telling people to get fucked been classified as 'discrimination'?. He threatened to sue us because we discriminated against his disability. How? By telling his to get fucked? Being brought up in todays world has helped us read more careful in these areas, and we have since been very careful as to what we say to people, especially cripples. Now I'm sorry, asshole... you ruined my day. Thankyou. Another thing. The bitches I work with at work, treat me like shit. I do my work, I never complain. I keep my mouth shut. Yet, she still treats me like it's still my first day. I'm sorry, bitch. But just because you're nice to the customer, doesn't make you a nice person. Yeah, I said it.

---
Gunje

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did I, in a previous life, kill a fucking Chinaman? I swear every rant I've typed out has been huge and then that fucking bill gates says 'the program has performed an illegal operatiojn' well SUCK ME, MOTHERFUCKER.
Here I go again, I wrote this once already and now I write again...

Anyway... where was I? Ah yes, about the whole pop tart thing. This is going to be in completely the wrong fashion as before but I'll try.

I like the point about the parents not doing anything, because if anything, they should be the role models. They are beginning to understand that their kids are obviously more inspired by pop tart retards who have nothing better to do than dress like stupid whores and dance around like hookers, strippers whatever. The parents should be making themselves the sole role models of the children. What are kids supposed to look up to if the media is constantly thrusting these
underworld images on kids? Christina Aguilira, in her Ralph interview, stated that she liked her songs to clearly express her sexuality, and this is her faviourite theme in all her songs. In some lyrics she says that just because a girl dresses like a whore dont call her one and dont call her a whore. Well I'm sorry, miss A, but leather bondage outfits are not the types of clothes you should be teaching young girls to wear.
And Britney still trying to look all innocent and wholesome? Well, Miss I got Married for 50 Hours... you're now officaially a victim of the divorce rate. I laugh.

But under the influence of Chad while writing this, I can't solely blame these pop tarts for the idiots kids are turning into these days.
Listening to the radio the other night, some guy requested Hits from the Bong by C.H, and they got about halfway through it and then they changed it to Whats Your Name, Whats Your Number becuse the Hits song promotes bad behaviour? Ha! The song they played after that was some song about sex that was clearly explaining sexual behaviour ie. fucking in public... censorship authorities have got their priorities totally mixed up.
Like I said, parents are just immediately assuming that their kids are becoming 'Lil Miss Independant' at the age of 6 and forcefeeding them the pop culture because they dont want their kids to be out of the in crowd. TV is now a babysitter... and the box of cookies like you said. The whole mass-population thing is breeding more and more disgusting habits of living, and its considered normal because there isn't enough 'normal things' to go around the 300 billion people in the world.

The norm is corrupiting kids. Rap promoting their 'fucking bitches in the ass with a tyre-iron', pop tarts with their 'doin it all night long' boy bands with the same... it's all corrupt and immoral... I have never seen a society so anti-Christian as this... not sciplining the kids, not turning the other cheek when getting slapped, FINTITELY not loving our neighbours and all the other countless 'sins' people encounter in their day-to-day lives.
We are inciting the downfall of humanity, and humans will kill themselves before mother nature does... garunteed. We will wipe ourselves out... it has been written by me... I am God... welcome to hell.
mwahahaha

Gunje D.M.

ferengi

Yay fire!
You certainly seem to have a lot of time on your hands....

</rant>

Tenderony
What's wrong with remote controls? I only got that far.

</rant>

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
seed.of.mercury said:
Lo-fat foods
By Gunje Delta Molaris

I had a rant a while ago that I wanted to get started on but I never really got the chance. It was about low-fat foods, as I believe that they are the stupidist fucking thing ever invented, next to the remote control.

Now, you see ads on TV for low-fat foods, which is fair enough considering that there are a lot of fat people out there and some of them need to lose weight, as they are just fatties. But some foods take it waaay over the edge. Take low fat water crackers for example. Don't tell me they don't exist because they don't. And low fat milk. Low fat cola, low fat cheese, low fat sugar low fat everything. There is too much low-fatness going around. There is a simple solution to being not fat! DON'T EAT! It's easy. You can eat as much low-fat food as you want and you'll probably still get fat. It's not the fat in the food that makes you fat, it's the energy that you get from the food that makes you fat. You store up that energy in fat cells and it eventually builds up and up unless you USE it by exercising. Low-fat foods won't help a bit. They're just another excuse for fat people to drink coke...

Enough anout that rant I don't think I had much more to say about that but I thought I'd write it anyway before I forget about it (I'm a very forgetful person).

It feels like lately that I've been wasting a lot of time. Like I go places to get things only to find that I can't get things and I've wasted all my time getting there for nothing. So I go back, either wet from the ran or exhausted from the heat and realise that I have accomplished nothing from my epic journey out into the civilised world. I realised how much of hermit I'm turning into when I went into town on Thursday afternoon and saw three shops that I have never seen before and must have been new because they were really bright colours. It's good to see that this place is finally catching up with the times a bit. It's for the sake of all the liberals' egos so they can finally shut up and stop bitching about us being so behind in everything. Maybe now all the old people will start finally dying because they take up so much damn space down here. There is like 3 retirement villages for every small town. It's amazing. In all my life I have never seen anywhere with as many old-peoples-homes than Tasmania, although it is also true that I have never been anywhere but Melbourne and Queensland, but all the same it's still pretty shit. I'm sure Tasmania has more old people in it than the population of Melbourne. I'd probably put money on it if I didn't know how dumb that sounds.

Wow I just realised how long this entry is. La Te Da I'm wasting time. *whistles*
Wu-Tangers
The friend was a 'wu-tang' d12-jacket clad wannabe rapper (white, by the way) who considered himself the next Eminem.
He was obviously strung up in a desperate obsession with being the center of attention. He engaged with various other various wu-tangers in the room in Rap battles, karaoke singing to Eminem, Snoop Dogg and some other shit. It was hilariously amusing to see them pathetically attempt tp 'bust moves' and try all the shitty hand movements that their idols more than succesfully performed. He also proudly possessed various forms of weoponry including a dog chain with a spiked leather bracelet on the end. A collection of 2x4's, some spiked poles and a mammoth baseball bat. HE also said proudly when we went there 'guess what, I'm a gangster now, hos cool is that? I sell hot phones, weed and if you fuck with me I'll put you in hospital.' He was ringing people up and telling them this while we were there. He walked with the gayest hip-hop style walk I have ever seen, he also possessed a aviary stuffed with budgies (birds) he stole from the nearest school, the poor things had their wings clipped and coudlnt fly, and he was throwing them around the room and chasing them with bats and caught them with his hat then swung it around. I came back to my cousins house to call the RSPCA, but alas, I got an answering machine.
I can't believe people can do things like that to animals, it made me sick and people were laughing at it and sayign it was funny... I was furious that the RSPCA wasn't there to answer my call... frr... curse the wu-tangers.
THese people boasted of bashing people, putting them in hospital, and today I was sick to the stomache being stuck in this two room slum with a bunch of wu-tangers, my ultimate most biggest form of annoyance and gaymness I just have to snicker when I see them.

Next time you see some wu-tangers, look at them and see if you can see this discipable form of lifestyle lying in their eyes, and their plastic-wrapped synthetic clothing seemingly trying to cover how dark and pathetic their home life really is.
Later in the week the Wu-Tanger put the bird in a Jim Beam bottle and threw it on the fire. You'll be glad to hear I called the RSPCA. I have no time for fucked up people like that. He got charged for the birds...
What the hell is wrong with people? First of all, I was sitting today in a shopping center in town, minding my own business, and I observed two VERY sexy bitches walking towards me and mmy friends. I discreetly agknowledged their approach to my friends, and some wheel-chaior bound peice of shit says 'you guys are filthy. You should be ashamed of yourselves.;, so we started telling the bastard to get fucked and mind his own business. Now, excuse me, but since when has telling people to get fucked been classified as 'discrimination'?. He threatened to sue us because we discriminated against his disability. How? By telling his to get fucked? Being brought up in todays world has helped us read more careful in these areas, and we have since been very careful as to what we say to people, especially cripples. Now I'm sorry, asshole... you ruined my day. Thankyou. Another thing. The bitches I work with at work, treat me like shit. I do my work, I never complain. I keep my mouth shut. Yet, she still treats me like it's still my first day. I'm sorry, bitch. But just because you're nice to the customer, doesn't make you a nice person. Yeah, I said it.

---
Gunje

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did I, in a previous life, kill a fucking Chinaman? I swear every rant I've typed out has been huge and then that fucking bill gates says 'the program has performed an illegal operatiojn' well SUCK ME, MOTHERFUCKER.
Here I go again, I wrote this once already and now I write again...

Anyway... where was I? Ah yes, about the whole pop tart thing. This is going to be in completely the wrong fashion as before but I'll try.

I like the point about the parents not doing anything, because if anything, they should be the role models. They are beginning to understand that their kids are obviously more inspired by pop tart retards who have nothing better to do than dress like stupid whores and dance around like hookers, strippers whatever. The parents should be making themselves the sole role models of the children. What are kids supposed to look up to if the media is constantly thrusting these
underworld images on kids? Christina Aguilira, in her Ralph interview, stated that she liked her songs to clearly express her sexuality, and this is her faviourite theme in all her songs. In some lyrics she says that just because a girl dresses like a whore dont call her one and dont call her a whore. Well I'm sorry, miss A, but leather bondage outfits are not the types of clothes you should be teaching young girls to wear.
And Britney still trying to look all innocent and wholesome? Well, Miss I got Married for 50 Hours... you're now officaially a victim of the divorce rate. I laugh.

But under the influence of Chad while writing this, I can't solely blame these pop tarts for the idiots kids are turning into these days.
Listening to the radio the other night, some guy requested Hits from the Bong by C.H, and they got about halfway through it and then they changed it to Whats Your Name, Whats Your Number becuse the Hits song promotes bad behaviour? Ha! The song they played after that was some song about sex that was clearly explaining sexual behaviour ie. fucking in public... censorship authorities have got their priorities totally mixed up.
Like I said, parents are just immediately assuming that their kids are becoming 'Lil Miss Independant' at the age of 6 and forcefeeding them the pop culture because they dont want their kids to be out of the in crowd. TV is now a babysitter... and the box of cookies like you said. The whole mass-population thing is breeding more and more disgusting habits of living, and its considered normal because there isn't enough 'normal things' to go around the 300 billion people in the world.

The norm is corrupiting kids. Rap promoting their 'fucking bitches in the ass with a tyre-iron', pop tarts with their 'doin it all night long' boy bands with the same... it's all corrupt and immoral... I have never seen a society so anti-Christian as this... not sciplining the kids, not turning the other cheek when getting slapped, FINTITELY not loving our neighbours and all the other countless 'sins' people encounter in their day-to-day lives.
We are inciting the downfall of humanity, and humans will kill themselves before mother nature does... garunteed. We will wipe ourselves out... it has been written by me... I am God... welcome to hell.
mwahahaha

Gunje D.M.
that was long.