Just re-pierce it

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Okay, well this happened was 2 days before my birthday, and my friend bunked off school and 'cos i don't go to school we both went to Camden (It's like a rock/punk market place, it's pretty cool) and we decided we were goona get something pierced. We went to this place and i got my ears secondly pierced and then my friend got the top of her ear pierced, Ya know we're such chicken shits, cos we were nearly pissing ourselves. And it didn't even bloody hurt!

Anyways, So then we call our friend, and shes at home, apperantly she bunked too. So then we went over to her house, and spend a couple hours there.

Just before we leave, we decide to go clean our earrings and stuff cos they stung. So we were both in the bathroom and then i go 'AH! that hurt i just yanked my hair on my ear'
My friend laughs and turns and theres silence.. I go what?

She goes 'It's not there anymore'
I'm like 'WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS NOT THERE?!"

so we stumble about looking for this earring, i find it and im like phew.
BUT NO, It wont go back in! and it hurts like a mother fucker! So im trying to like poke and prob. And my friends brother comes in and hes all like 'Oh yeah just re-pierce it, thats what i had to do with my eyebrow, just do it, it wont hurt' Oh yeah it wont hurt...!He says that about 15 times, In the end i tell him to fuck off, cos im in alot of pain.

Then i go downstairs cos my friends wanna see if they can do it in better light.
So then i'm in sooo much pain right now, and it starts bleeding and stuff.
Finally I get really fucked off with this earring and try just jamming it in there! It still wont go in FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! Then I start beating my knee cos im in so much pain, I finally push it so hard one last time, It goes through while i get thrown forward into my friends keyboard and smack my forehead on the table!
So i got a cut on my forehead and felt a bit dizzy while i left and i managed to re pierce my ear.

JESUS that hurt!

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
I have to admit - it took me a while to figure out what you really meant.

meh_it_all said:
We went to this place and i got my eyes secondly pierced and then my friend got the top of her ear pierced

I was trying to figure out how anyone could get their eyes pierced for a first time, much less a second.

Unless it's like this.

encyc00487-2.jpg

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I'm such an idiot, thanks for that.

And that picture is gross, is it through the eyelid or what??? :confused:

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
ugh i'm gonna puke now. that's gross and looks painful (the pic).
i'm w/ meh, ears are the only place i'd get piercings!

gummi_

Tenderony
i wanna get my eyebrow pierced ... hehe :)

have to wait till near the holidays though .. because they say you have to leave it in for about 4-8 weeks? and my school is a catholic one so they dont allow piercings ... but im gonna get it done around 2 weeks before the holidays start if i can!

and if you know ... did your ear piercing just like, heal over or something??

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Yeah something happened to the back, it just won't fucking go through. But it's fine now. heh.

I just got my belly button done, and that went syptic.. It's gross. But it's healing.
Eyebrows are cool looking.

gummi_

Tenderony
My friend madi had her belly button piercing get infected .. hehe ... was pretty feral :p she didnt want it to heal over while we did capture the flag at cadets, so she hunted around the base until she found a safety pin and used that :)

I wanna get just a barbell for my eyebrow ... but yea, the 'up to 8 weeks' thing is the biggest barrier :( although i can probably just hide it with my hair... fringe is long :)

Glad to hear its all fine now!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
That's the rule by my dad. He doesn't really like piercings anyways. But HATES tounge piercing... My bro and Sis have already got it done! haha. But it likes tattoos..???
He hates things that you can take out and it will heal up..but doesnt mind ink staying in your skin forever :confused: Strange...

Yeah, your eyebrow could ACTUALLY take longer, it depends how fast your healing process is.. Some piercings take up to a year to heal. But the usual for the eyebrow is 6 weeks.
Apperantly it doesnt hurt either.

And i just heard that one of my friends got her clit pierced... :eek: Damn that must hurt. Yet she said it didn't... I don't believe she got it done though. :confused: