Just scared

Jugular

gettare il sangue
I feel like the world is doing a balancing act on a tightrope. I was too young to really feel the effect of 2008 in my wallet, but I saw how it affected my dad.

It seemed like he took all of that anger and uncertainty and worked his ass off. He did alright I guess.

I’m just scrambling to get my life together before some more bullshit happens this winter. I can feel it coming on. Tensions are high.

Just kinda scared I guess. Buuuut... nothing I can do but put my head down and feverishly save money to make up for goofing off the last seven years. I don’t even know if I want to buy a house or not. Interest rates are low, and there’s FHA loans, but not trying to buy at the height of the market.

Really I feel more clear-headed than ever. Relatively sober now. Making adequate money. Life ain’t so bad, it’s just this damn anxiety of the future.

Thanks for reading fam. ❤️

• 2Hug
  • 2Like
  • 1Beer
Reactions: 4 users

ib4

Error
Staff
I feel all the same things, just not scared necessarily. I was fortunate enough to learn early on to let things roll off me back when you only have so much power in stopping what seems like the inevitable. I'm not saying that arrogantly, I feel relief every time I say it. I very much understand the feeling and the reasoning.

I also find comfort in knowing we aren't the first generation to feel this way about the time they exist in. Along with that, it seems as the late modern period has been born and evolving thru the modern era to now, something about it(possibly the comforts humans never had before...or the marketing and media), has made us all quake and moan of the apocalypse when the going gets tough.

We've always made it thru though, sure not without some bumps and bruises, but regardless of how I feel, I find comfort in the idea that generations come and go feeling that way, and there's a good change its the same here. If the most that happens is an economic melt down, in terms of absolute crisis, I stress for those who aren't as fortunate/protected as I am.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Beer
Reactions: 1 users

WolfmanYZ

Golem👁
Insanity is a humorous thing, caused by many factors in a being’s existence. Causes such as brain chemistry or genetics are usually the foundation of the loss of one’s sanity, but severe physiological and psychological trauma also do the trick. I have had the “privilege” of being in the latter category.My perspective on my surroundings is camouflaged by my wit and yet I know nothing of anything and everything of nothing. Logic is illogically based on the perceptual pre-based values and senses of others. My ramblings are sane and insane, a mix based on the listener’s outlook. Humans walk and talk, they have barely any function besides for a background sound for the other walking and talking humans nearby. No lives matter and yet all do simultaneously.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Insanity is a humorous thing, caused by many factors in a being’s existence. Causes such as brain chemistry or genetics are usually the foundation of the loss of one’s sanity, but severe physiological and psychological trauma also do the trick. I have had the “privilege” of being in the latter category.My perspective on my surroundings is camouflaged by my wit and yet I know nothing of anything and everything of nothing. Logic is illogically based on the perceptual pre-based values and senses of others. My ramblings are sane and insane, a mix based on the listener’s outlook. Humans walk and talk, they have barely any function besides for a background sound for the other walking and talking humans nearby. No lives matter and yet all do simultaneously.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
I feel like the world is doing a balancing act on a tightrope. I was too young to really feel the effect of 2008 in my wallet, but I saw how it affected my dad.

It seemed like he took all of that anger and uncertainty and worked his ass off. He did alright I guess.

I’m just scrambling to get my life together before some more bullshit happens this winter. I can feel it coming on. Tensions are high.

Just kinda scared I guess. Buuuut... nothing I can do but put my head down and feverishly save money to make up for goofing off the last seven years. I don’t even know if I want to buy a house or not. Interest rates are low, and there’s FHA loans, but not trying to buy at the height of the market.

Really I feel more clear-headed than ever. Relatively sober now. Making adequate money. Life ain’t so bad, it’s just this damn anxiety of the future.

Thanks for reading fam. ❤️

You should be scared. Psychopath Evil wants 90 plus percent dead by 2025. Literally everything is poisoned, including your mind. Interesting times.

• 3Face Palm
  • 2Like
  • 1Beer
Reactions: 5 users

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
“Life ain’t so bad”

It is.. I’m sorry, it’s never been worse and it’s just the prelude..

Yeah you can eat a strawberry from the other side of the world but the shit trail you leave behind to get that strawberry here in a neat little plastic box.

We all feel it. It’s worse than having the actual strawberry.

Time is running out.

• 1LOL

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
“Life ain’t so bad”

It is.. I’m sorry, it’s never been worse and it’s just the prelude..

Yeah you can eat a strawberry from the other side of the world but the shit trail you leave behind to get that strawberry here in a neat little plastic box.

We all feel it. It’s worse than having the actual strawberry.

Time is running out.
What happened to you?

• 1LOL