WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Just some useless facts on some common products.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I was doing a quick google about Kingsford charcoal on google, and got a neat link to this site. They've got neat little trivia facts on all of the products.

On the Farber Pink Pearl Eraser: The pumice, a volcanic ash from Italy, helps the rubber erase and gives it more erasing power. The unique formulation of rubber and factice gives the Pink Pearl its distinctive aroma and also makes it softer than any other eraser in the world.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
http://www.wackyuses.com/experiments/rubberchickenbone.htm

Upon visiting that site, I noticed at the bottom, the facts on Colonel Sanders. And got to wondering why in the crap he was a Colonel. Turns out, that Kentucky Governors bestow the 'title' upon respected peoples or some such baffoonery. However, a wiki on the subject also lists notable Kentucky Colonels. That list contains the creator of Dungeons and Dragons

So, the creator of Dungeons and Dragons is a Colonel...

Colonel Dungeon Master Gygax. :rotflmao:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I like the Scotch tape one.

"Go bring this tape back to those Scotch bosses of yours and tell them to put adhesive all over the back, not just on the edges" (Paraphrase)

Heh... good stuff.