WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

just throwin this out there

pyromaniac said:
You know what pisses me off. I hate people that judge you because of the music you listen to.
Yeah, they can fuck off.

If someone has a problem with the music I listen to, or makes assumptions about who I am based on what bands/musicians I like, that's their problem. And another thing for me to laugh about. Idiots.

Jung

???
Premium
You both listen to emo don't you? :p

Just kidding

Jung

???
Premium
pyromaniac said:
actually no i listen to mostly metal and punk
I was just joking. I listen to some metal and punk too though. :)

P.S. The black bars are spoilers; if you put your mouse over them they show a secret message!

Omg a secret message!!!

Slacker

Postaholic
It is like the old saying "Don't judge a book by its own cover". It is stupid that people judge you by what music you lisen to.

Shadow_Demon

Lord of Shadows
To true I hate being called shit i'm not over the matter of what I listen to for music. Mostly because I listen to all types of music mostly metal and punk though.

Supermanxxx

Saving the world
man i hate thoses ppl some much, there like you listin to S.O.A.D. you must hate the world or some gay shit like that

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
I dont mind what music you listen to... but I also dont need to hear it from half a mile away as its blairing out your 5 million watt car stereo :D

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Darklight said:
I dont mind what music you listen to... but I also dont need to hear it from half a mile away as its blairing out your 5 million watt car stereo :D
Exactly. If you're car is shaking apart as you drive, it might be too loud.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
The only time I say shit about people's music is if we're hanging out and I don't like the music they've been playing for hours. I have a friend who listens to dance mixes CONSTANTLY. I freaking hate it!

Punk and metal eh? What bands?

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
It really depends, though. Becuase some people subject themselves to those kind of judgemental people. If you become everything about what your listening to, then yes, people are going to say, "hey, she's emo/goth/punk/metal!". What bothers me is when those people turn around and tell you not to judge.

But yes, I dont like it when people tell me that if I like rap/hip-hop (which i do, amongst many other genres) then I must be a gangsta in disguise or whatever.