WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Just to be a bastard about things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadEvilWrong

I'd melt the world to stop with you.
The following is an excerpt from the chat. Enjoy!

[17:48] <Tze> fags
[17:49] <BadEvilWr> Who is this idiot, and why is he allergic to capitalization?
[17:50] <zoloftcas> That's Tze
[17:50] <zoloftcas> He hates everyone.
[17:50] <Tze> shut up nooblet
[17:50] <Tze> you dont even have voice :o
[17:50] <BadEvilWr> So angry. I wonder what people have done to him through the years?
[17:51] <Tze> most oral
[17:51] <Tze> mostly
[17:52] * zoloftcas slaps Tze around a bit with a large trout
[17:52] <BadEvilWr> Such a fascinating creature. I wonder what kind of tricks he'd do for a Scooby Snack?
[17:52] * Tze slaps zoloftcas around a bit with a large trout
[17:52] <Tze> wtf?
[17:55] <zoloftcas> shrug
[17:56] <BadEvilWr> Think we can train him to end sentences with periods?
[17:56] <zoloftcas> No

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
So what made you think that was worth posting? Nothing spectacular, nothing vulgar, nothing funny...

All you did was make fun of TZ. And that's about as much fun as watching the special olympics. (It's about as difficult too.)

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
bored..

/me drinks more beer, looks elsewhere for entertainment.

BadEvilWrong

It was posted for those that would think it humorous, dear Wang. I was assuming that even you would have been able to figure that much out, even if you didn't enjoy it yourself. My mistake. Damn, when will I stop giving people too much credit?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
BadEvilWrong said:
It was posted for those that would think it humorous, dear Wang. I was assuming that even you would have been able to figure that much out, even if you didn't enjoy it yourself. My mistake. Damn, when will I stop giving people too much credit?
explain what was funny.

i read it twice, all i see is you being a smartass and zoloft fucking with you, oh.. that's the funny bit? where she replies 'no' without a period at the very end of your shitfest..

try again, no.. actually don't.

BadEvilWrong

void said:
explain what was funny.
What's that? A normally smart man like you wants me to point to a specific line of text and have the balls to say, "Dudes...I don't care who you are or what you're like, if you read these two lines of text right here, you will instantly laugh"? Give me a break.

void said:
i read it twice, all i see is you being a smartass
Maybe a few like smartasses? No? So sorry, I didn't know that. I haven't been able to ask everyone here if they did or not. But indeed, thanks for reading it twice. :thumbsup: On another note, I did find Tze's bewildered reaction mildly amusing. Then again, I tend to laugh when someone tries to provoke some sort of reaction out of someone else and it backfires.

void said:
and zoloft fucking with you, oh.. that's the funny bit? where she replies 'no' without a period at the very end of your shitfest..
That was accidental. Not that it matters.

void said:
try again, no.. actually don't.
I think I'll try again at some point or another. And if you don't like it, you can have the Internet Police send the citation to my account at /dev/null

that wasn't funny. at all.

what makes you think you can join a forum and suddenly you can talk to people as if they're lesser than you?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
BEW.. bit different here to circuit-bored isn't it?
not only do people actually respond to each other within a week but people like you get all irate when they don't get a round of applause for being 'funnay'..
don't you just love it here?

i guess i'm saying i looked at your favorite site.. and it smelled kind of dead.

BadEvilWrong

dull_bullet said:
that wasn't funny. at all.

what makes you think you can join a forum and suddenly you can talk to people as if they're lesser than you?
Um...it's the flaming subforum. You know, you flame people here. That's why I posted the log here instead of elsewhere. Here, you can say that it sucks, flame me, I can flame you as well, and a good time can be had by all. But no, the people here keep taking me too seriously. :confused:

And my good buddy void! (You're my buddy now. Shut up.)
Yes, I do love it here. No, I'm not being irate. No, I wasn't expecting a round of applause. I was expecting something like what's happening now. It's good stuff. It's challenging to defend yourself here. I like it. That site that you visited is actually run by my best friend. It wasn't dead when I made this account back in June. Yes, it's pretty dead now. Happy now?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
BadEvilWrong said:
Happy now?
yes.
it oozes out of the end of my penis then travels all the way through the webnets and into suburban baltimore where my 'happy' congregates, waiting for your mouth to open in it's redundant manner, then fills you with all my rotten little diseases.

oops, sorry.. i zoned out and was just making my own entertainment then, this thread being so devoid and all..

EDIT: i think this needs smilies..

BadEvilWrong

shaekatherine said:
BEW, You're an anal little bitch. IMO.
Oh hell. I can't win, can I? Here, you get two replies. Pick one.

The nice reply:
Thanks for your opinion. I couldn't agree more! Indeed, this subforum is where I ago when my inner dickhead needs some attention. I've been neglecting him for months. Poor guy.

The not so nice reply:

Why thank you for that ill-formed opinion of me. In the unlikely case that I decide that I want it again, I'll send my pet monkey to go rattle your cage. And speaking of cages, who let your ass out? No, wait. Nevermind. I think the explanation would be too much of a strain on the language centers of your brain. Just go back where you came from. Now.

Okay, void. I admit defeat. There is no counter for the happy. :flamed:

I'm bored too. Let's go play some word games, dammit.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
BadEvilWrong said:
There is no point. Someone go find a mod to gas this thread.
actually it's not over until nymphy comes in, declares you 'teh winnah', berates me for being a 'looser' and reps you for being a stud.

honestly, then it will be over..

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
/me yawns.

/me won't even bother to comment on this steaming pile of dung.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
I've read it all...

The first post was less entertaining than my avatar.

The rest of it left me with questions:

Did BEW actually concede defeat so easily?
Did Void really splooge in BEW's mouth?
Did Babe have Hector's child?
Are the interwebs real?
Where is my beer?

UberSkippy said:
The rest of it left me with questions:
Never fear! Detective Dipshit is here!

Did BEW actually concede defeat so easily? It would appear that way.
Did Void really splooge in BEW's mouth? No, that was me.
Did Babe have Hector's child? Yes. They named it Farceur.
Are the interwebs real? Very. :eek:
Where is my beer? Under Nailbomb's bed.

Any more questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.