WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Just what i needed

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Hey, I think you forgot a t in your name.

Welcome aboard shitass. :thumbsup:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Ani-mosi..tisominA...AnimosiWTF?...pbbbt..I feel a strong hatred toward your name coming on. Must not need this place to bad,leaving only one post.
Welcome to the poop shed,dickhead. :D :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Welcome to wtf, asshole. :mfinger:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
AnimositisominA said:
Just what I needed... A place to vent.... :D :D i know ill have fun on this forum
Open ass... insert dill pickle... have "fun"...

fuck off.

Welcome. :thumbsdn:

Darkmage

Shiva-Destroyer of Worlds
AnimositisominA said:
A place to vent.... :D :D i know ill have fun on this forum
Groff, how much of a tool are you? You join the forum and only make one post?? Okay, guys, it's open season on this guy.

Darkmage

Shiva-Destroyer of Worlds
And for anyone who gives a fuck "AnimositisominA" is a Ministry album. And those of you who listen to Industrial music and don't know who Ministry is, you should be shot!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Darkmage said:
And for anyone who gives a fuck "AnimositisominA" is a Ministry album. And those of you who listen to Industrial music and don't know who Ministry is, you should be shot!
Ministry? That's like 80's metal wannabe isnt it?
Eh...I'll take some Tool and Mudvayne with a side of ICP,please.

Mudvayne?! you can't be serious... anyway, who gives a flying fuck if i had only posted once before this, ive been busy with the holiday and other happy horse shit. so don't bitch at me... And Dark Mage... next time i see you, ill smack you. Dickhead

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
AnimositisominA said:
Mudvayne?! you can't be serious... anyway, who gives a flying fuck if i had only posted once before this, ive been busy with the holiday and other happy horse shit. so don't bitch at me... And Dark Mage... next time i see you, ill smack you. Dickhead
You have a problem with mudvayne? I love mudvayne. :mfinger:

Don't get me wrong, I loved the fist album, but then after that they went all melodic and it just went downhill. But i have to say, their drummer and bass player are the two most talentent people in the genre.