WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

k my name is kirveettt

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
"my name is kirvett and I cry over a game, plz help me im a stupid geek who have no life and I want mrnewbie to tell this to you all because Im to afraid to tell it by myself because im retarded... You all now that but anyway... I would just like to say that I have fucked a snake and made babies with her so well Im basicly a sad fuck, thank you for your time."-Kirvett

Kirvett wanted me to tell this to you all because he really have no life and is a sad fuck who might hang himself because he died on halo, or was it counter strike? Oh damn maybe gunbound.. Well at least some lame fucking game..

Cheers :mfinger:

IMNOTANGRY

Banned - What an Asshat!
Haha Kirvett is even more sad than Kitana. Kitana the girl who's gonna commit suicide every week, but she cant leave her computer because MAYBE ONE of her classmates will add her to their msn and MAYBE even talk to her.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Yep Kirvett is a sad fuck... this is kirvett .. " I CRY OVER A GAME PLZ I NEED MENTAL HELP!!!! ON WTF.COM!!!"

Cheers

like someone said on another thread, stop using insults that suit you better than anyone else

Chris

Sick Bastard
What the hell is wring with you? you stupid fuck...you made that up, that's obvious...and shut up, IMNOTANGRY, Kitana is no sad...you, however, are another case...shit, just noticed you're banned, well, if I know dicknoses like you right, you'll probably sign up with a new account with a name like "Mr.Smartass" or "WHYDIDUBANME", idiot.... :mfinger:

and, IMNOTANGRY, seven sixteenths of one inch

That's the distance you have to move your pinky not be considered an even bigger idiot than you already are...

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
haha nearly evr1 has been banned hahahahaha

gumercules

Ultra Mega
only IMNOTANGRY, and MrNewbie - and MrNewbie's is a 5-day ban, so if he's good he can stay when he gets back

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Ni99aRuss said:
kirvett ........do us all a favor and get rid of your pc ....fuck you and have a nice day!
ummm hey ni99aruss fuck you let the kid have his pic.

Sod

Spilly Talker
it's pc fool, duh, don't you know your abriviations :p

Sod

Spilly Talker
common kids, lets sit around and read "The puppy who lost his way" maybe then you little shits will learn some basic english :p

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
Sod said:
common kids, lets sit around and read "The puppy who lost his way" maybe then you little shits will learn some basic english :p

"sit around" wtf? You're really laughable, trying to best others in english but failing miserably.

Chris

Sick Bastard
ITakeOffence said:
"sit around" wtf? You're really laughable, trying to best others in english but failing miserably.

Ok, that comment was actually good, but that being the only one from this guy...someone please bann/strictly warn him...

gumercules

Ultra Mega
jason already warned him once. no more flaming outside bait & tackle.

in case you can't tell, flame = insults without any kind of contribution to the post.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
gumercules said:
jason already warned him once. no more flaming outside bait & tackle.

in case you can't tell, flame = insults without any kind of contribution to the post.

ok, ok that was a noob misstake. But hey this is my first day at the forums... where did he warn me?

Status
Not open for further replies.