WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Karla Homolka

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna know everyone's thoughts about Karla Homolka. She is one of Canada's most notorious female prisoners. She is getting out of prison (July 5th?) and is currently in court over what "restrictions of rights" should be put oh her when she leaves prison. The deal is, they think she is going to re-offend. Anyway - I just want everyone to type what they know about her, and maybe what restrictions you think should be put on her (if any?).

~Jessica~

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Rapist and serial killer huh? I say keep her in a prison or force her to attend psychiatric helpw while she's on probation.

She's a smoooooooth criminal </mjvoice>

edit:

meh_it_all said:
I guess I will have to look it up for more info...
yea i couldnt find a recent and descriptive article on her (then again i only searched and viewed about 2 results cuz she's canadian). maybe you can.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
LiberatioN said:
yea i couldnt find a recent and descriptive article on her (then again i only searched and viewed about 2 results cuz she's canadian). maybe you can.
I looked it up on crime library. ;)
>Clicky<

Crazy women.

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
The first one that she murdered was her little sister. She was "giving" her to her husband. She didn't really mean to kill her though. She just drugged her sister so bad that she choked to death on her own vomit while Karla was filing Paul rape her little sister.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
She "gave" her younger sister to her husband as a christmas "present"

He raped and killed her while she watched

When she gets out she will live in montreal wich is near me.

She's really sick - what kind of person would like to see their little sister get raped my her husband? Did'nt she also kill two teenage girls (or her husband?)

Edit:
Karla Homolka pleaded guilty in 1993 to the sex slayings of two southern Ontario teenagers, Leslie Mahaffy and Kristen French. She has served her 12-year manslaughter sentence and is set for release from a Quebec prison July 5, though she could be freed as early as June 23.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
What the fuck? This woman should be locked up for life. :sword:

This is what happens when two people who are sick in the head fall deeply in love with one another.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
she was paul bernardo's wife, you know that sick fucking serial killer.

She got a lower sentence because she gave information against bernardo..

bnccoder

Postaholic
She didn't kill her sister. Her sister started choking and she tried to help her.

Paul held the camera on Tammy while he raped her, leaving Karla to keep the halothane-laden rag over her sister's face. Then he ordered Karla to make sexual advances to her sleeping sister. Suddenly Tammy threw up. Karla wished her sister hadn't eaten before this event, but Karla knew what to do. She did what they did in the veterinary clinic. She held her sister upside down to try to clear her throat.
Source

Another site. It is biased though.

ya the whole case/crime was truely discusting. i remember when it all happened. i think she should have been charged the same as her hubby. she shouldn't be aloud out either.

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
bnccoder said:
She didn't kill her sister. Her sister started choking and she tried to help her.

Source

Another site. It is biased though.
I understand that but they are the ones that gave her the drugs and the alcohol that made her sick in the first place and she, Karla was the one that held the rag over her face to knock her out.

She didn't mean to kill just to let her husband rape her but she killed just the same. So 2nd degree murder rather than 1st.

Well, I was reading some info (research), and it seems like she just did all those things because she was psyco. She was trying "to save her husband from leaving her" - He treated her like shit, but that's no consolation. She does deserve to stay in proson forever... but, supposbly once again "prison has been good to her".

bnccoder

Postaholic
I'm not condoning what she did, but I do think it is wrong to deprive her of the same rights that everyone else is entitled to. She has served her debt to society, give her a chance to prove herself.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
hmmm i think shes hot.....i'd hit it like a Big Mac :thumbsup:

p.s. not her sister....

bnccoder

Postaholic
Damn, you were thinking when you said that......How die did you know I was here?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Jessica43999 said:
Well, I was reading some info (research), and it seems like she just did all those things because she was psyco. She was trying "to save her husband from leaving her" - He treated her like shit, but that's no consolation. She does deserve to stay in proson forever... but, supposbly once again "prison has been good to her".
uhh just wait till you gonna be in a relationship.you gonna do crazy things to keep your bf happy...when he will treat you like shit.
good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.