WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Kazzer is the ugliest kid i have ever seen in my life

dew_hopper

Banned - What an Asshat!
Kazzer is the single ugliest man alive, with his 86 Jetta piece of shit. I hate that man, with his damn deuce coup coming at. They shouldn't allow ugly people to be celebrities. Star jones that fat fuck. Oprah that ugly fuck. She was once fat too. Not to mention ricki lake that trailer trash. KILL ALL FAT CELEBRITIES and kazzer :sword: :gun: :bomb:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
dew_hopper said:
Kazzer is the single ugliest man alive, with his 86 Jetta piece of shit. I hate that man, with his damn deuce coup coming at. They shouldn't allow ugly people to be celebrities. Star jones that fat fuck. Oprah that ugly fuck. She was once fat too. Not to mention ricki lake that trailer trash. KILL ALL FAT CELEBRITIES and kazzer :sword: :gun: :bomb:

Step back and breath. I know.. its alright, we won't let Kazzer get to you? Who the fuck is he anyways.

lol

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
Step back and breath. I know.. its alright, we won't let Kazzer get to you? Who the fuck is he anyways.

lol
seriously who is he?