WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Keep all arms and legs inside the vehicle...

necro

Postaholic
Well, its not as it may sound, but it was a motorized vehicle crash. me and my friend were riding our dirtbikes down the road to cut into the woods. He rides a 250 kawasaki, i ride a 100 Honda(i got it 4 years ago =x) We had been riding for an hour or two, so our engines were pretty worked up and warm. We are going down the road, he slows down, so i cut over to go into the woods, and he accelerates into me. To make a long story even longer, his helmet hit me so i was like wtf. then he went over the bars and got hardcore road rash. i went down by the impact, and mind you, i was topped out, but slowing down to go to the woods, so we are talking 45 mph crash here. my bike was on top of me while his laid down and my forearm was on his block for about 8 seconds. And that felt great. Thats it for the story. Yay! Picture!

Mind you, this was a day after the crash. The burns also got infected that day. Go figure. Furthermore, they were both 3rd degree, which was really shitty. That was...6 days before my birthday. Nice present! Thank god it was my left hand..i would have been in personal trouble if it was my right. Enjoy.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Owch, thats quite impressive though.

shep

Local alcoholic
Job well done,repped :thumbsup:

There's this stuff I got when I burned my hand really badly ... I think it was called silver sulfadiazine. It kept me from getting scars and made the burn heal much more quickly and made the pain a lot more bearable. :thumbsup: Unfortunately, it's prescription only, so you have to go to the doctor to get it and I'm sure it would be helly expensive without insurance, but you might want to check it out.

Looks real nice by the way.

That looks like a nasty one... I think you should go to the doctor (if u already havent) because - damn... that's bad looking! Oh yeah - how'd your friend turn out?

necro

Postaholic
Well, he blamed it on me, so we arent friends anymore..damn flamer. We were both wearing chest protectors, Gloves, Helmets and Goggles, i was in pants and a T shirt, he was in a wife beater and shorts. Dumb fuck, you never wear shorts on a dirtbike. He got some road rash on his elbow and tried to tell me his rash was worse than 3rd degree burns. Yeah, and pregnant swines get massacred by rabid monkeys.

just out of curiousity, why were you awake to post @ 6:25 this morning (central time)? And seriously look into that silver stuff in my other post, that shit'll help you out.

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
How does it look now? Is it healing, healed, completely infected?

Anyway, completely badass. Repped.

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
Sweet...that's awesome. Well, not the accident....the burns.

necro

Postaholic
Well, I see a trip to the cock farm over this, but the crash was May 8th, 2004. The scars are still there, but my arm became fully functional around june. I did use some stuff for my dressing so the gauze pad didnt stick, but then i ran out, so all of the layers of skin that had grown in that day i had to peel off untill i got some more lube..slowed the healing process a little, i would say. And Teh anarchist, I am a nocturnal, and misspelling, fiend. Sleep is for the daylight hours.

And as for the burns and the crash, I look at that picture today, shake my head and find it hard to believe I actually got that fucked up. The crash was kinda cool though, cause i got up, took off my gear, yelled some words such as "wholy fuck, that hurts" or "jesus christ, goddamn". Not to mention the crash was infront of some bible-humping religious people's house, so they came out and were half-praying that i wasnt going to lose my arm, yet half appalled because i was dropping religious bombs. Up to you how you look at it, the only word I have for the whole situation is Hardcore.

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
I don't think you're going to the cock farm...you actually posted something worth reading.

necro

Postaholic
Thanks, that's a self esteem jumper, i got my ass kicked and other people are enjoying it. Sounds good! :rolleyes:

Phink

Flame Bait
CatchTheWind said:
How does it look now? Is it healing, healed, completely infected?

Anyway, completely badass. Repped.

That's what I want to know. That seems like it could have gotten a lot worse. Lets see a fresh pic!

Show me gore, show me gore, show me gore.

necro

Postaholic
Hah, you should have seen it. The one on my wrist had some brown fried skin just hanging by some normal skin, so i had to peel off my own skin. Figured it would get infected, which eliminated the purpose, as it got infected the next day. Not to mention fuckers at school slapping my arm while i wasnt paying attention. One of their heads had an appointment with a locker door after i stopped shrieking with pain, because that shit hurt.