WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Kelly Osbourne still fat, ugly and un-talented

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
I just saw her try to sing some horrid string of words with background music appearing like a fat pidgeon signing the song of death while caught in a lard rendering machine and just figured I´d let you all know that she´s still fat, ugly and un-talented.

Shaggy2Dope94

My axe is my buddy
Skitch0o0 said:
I just saw her try to sing some horrid string of words with background music appearing like a fat pidgeon signing the song of death while caught in a lard rendering machine and just figured I´d let you all know that she´s still fat, ugly and un-talented.

:rotflmao: u finally showed some brains :rotflmao:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
The real question is...have you realized that the fags from ICP are still fat, ugly, and un-talented.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
bigck3000 said:
The real question is...have you realized that the fags from ICP are still fat, ugly, and un-talented.
Ah, the question of the hour.

Easty

Click click boom
see the thing about it is, she can suck and she can be ugly, but that doesn't change the fact that she's the daughter of the prince of darkness. what i'm getting at here is even if she does blow, she still makes more money than you could fathom.

Shaggy2Dope94

My axe is my buddy
bigck3000 said:

Thats y they have the largest fanbase? :mfinger: :mfinger: what do ulisten to gospel??? :mfinger: :mfinger:

n00b head

The pron storer
Eastside said:
see the thing about it is, she can suck and she can be ugly, but that doesn't change the fact that she's the daughter of the prince of darkness. what i'm getting at here is even if she does blow, she still makes more money than you could fathom.

That's too true just like how Bill Gate's kids will be ahted by all but no matter what theyw ant to do they will be greeted with open arms.

EVEN THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA WANTS HER TO STFU

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Eastside said:
No, I can fathom. And you would think that with that kind of money, she´d stop being fat, ugly and stupid. (And get that retarded tattoo removed.)

Shaggy2Dope94 said:
Thats y they have the largest fanbase? :mfinger: :mfinger: what do ulisten to gospel??? :mfinger: :mfinger:
Compared to who? New Kids on the Block?

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Skitch0o0 said:
No, I can fathom. And you would think that with that kind of money, she´d stop being fat, ugly and stupid. (And get that retarded tattoo removed.)

Compared to who? New Kids on the Block?

Nah, Milli Vanilli. :D

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Being fat ugly and talentless, but the child of someone "Big", is very popular. Heck it can even get you a presidency if you really try.

:)

Thats right, kids. If people related to a celebrity sucks at life, they're cool.

She has no excuse for being that way, she can't make her life go from wierd kid to star just because her dad is cool. Or can she? did she? If she didnt have a famous dad, she would probably be lying in a ditch right now.