Ken Jennings made a funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I lolled. Now I have a question...did it display in a bunch of distorted colors for anyone else? I hope it's not my ATI drivers...

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
jstager said:
I lolled. Now I have a question...did it display in a bunch of distorted colors for anyone else? I hope it's not my ATI drivers...
No, its your ATI drivers.

tzedek

Original Member
jstager said:

went fine for me

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
do you know what forum you are posting in bait and tackle. This should of went in the E-Zone.

tzedek

Original Member
ReiMeishin said:
I think that he got the right answer any way. So what if ho and hoe are spelled different ways?

yea, thats what i was thinking. I have never heard anybody be called a rake before.

kitana said:
do you know what forum you are posting in bait and tackle

learn some fucking grammar. Do they teach English where you are from?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
tzedek said:
yea, thats what i was thinking. I have never heard anybody be called a rake before.

learn some fucking grammar. Do they teach English where you are from?

Wow, great. Let me ask you again;

Do you know what forum you are posting in? This is bait and Tackle. Learn to post in the RIGHT FORUM.

tzedek

Original Member
_Kitana_ said:
Wow, great. Let me ask you again;

Do you know what forum you are posting in? This is bait and Tackle. Learn to post in the RIGHT FORUM.

hey, thanks for having your mom proof-read your posts first. Please keep it up :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.