WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ken Jennings made a funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

BumB

Hoodrat
lmfao..... nice

Sky, right click save target as?

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
The link refuses to work for me too...

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
"Thats what you learned in Utah huh ken?" :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
I lolled. Now I have a question...did it display in a bunch of distorted colors for anyone else? I hope it's not my ATI drivers...

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
jstager said:
I lolled. Now I have a question...did it display in a bunch of distorted colors for anyone else? I hope it's not my ATI drivers...
No, its your ATI drivers.

tzedek

Original Member
jstager said:

went fine for me

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
I think that he got the right answer any way. So what if ho and hoe are spelled different ways?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
do you know what forum you are posting in bait and tackle. This should of went in the E-Zone.

tzedek

Original Member
ReiMeishin said:
I think that he got the right answer any way. So what if ho and hoe are spelled different ways?

yea, thats what i was thinking. I have never heard anybody be called a rake before.

kitana said:
do you know what forum you are posting in bait and tackle
learn some fucking grammar. Do they teach English where you are from?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
tzedek said:
yea, thats what i was thinking. I have never heard anybody be called a rake before.

learn some fucking grammar. Do they teach English where you are from?
Wow, great. Let me ask you again;

Do you know what forum you are posting in? This is bait and Tackle. Learn to post in the RIGHT FORUM.

tzedek

Original Member
_Kitana_ said:
Wow, great. Let me ask you again;

Do you know what forum you are posting in? This is bait and Tackle. Learn to post in the RIGHT FORUM.

hey, thanks for having your mom proof-read your posts first. Please keep it up :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.