WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Ken Lay indicted

magnolia

Postaholic
Okay, maybe I'm just dense, but who the fuck is he? Nevermind. CEO of Enron. I get it. I'm glad they finally nailed the shit. I hope he gets life w/o parol.

tzedek

Original Member
voiceofreason said:
Don't start the party yet, he's only indicted. They could still find that he was not personally responsible, and let him off scott-free...

true but at least it is a step in the right direction..... after 3 years

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'll be like him in a few years when I can start up my own company, he's my hero.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
tzedek said:
true but at least it is a step in the right direction..... after 3 years
Still no comfort to the people who worked there for 15-20 years, and now their 401K is gone, and they'll "have" to work till they die...

morelos

lexicon incognito
guys, don't celebrate. it's a move by the bush administration to get re-elected. the case will de dropped after the election, or if not and he is convicted, he'll be presidentially pardoned later on.

it's just another stunt to create good PR for the sinking ship.

i mean, when the top is on fire and the bottom is flooding, what do you do?

ANYTHING YOU FUCKING THINK OF. this is one of those things.

~ dan ~

let's try and convict bush / cheney / rove / asscraft / rice / powell / rumsfeld at the hague for war crimes. if you want real, meaningful criminal prosecution, you're looking in the wrong place.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
let's try and convict bush / cheney / rove / asscraft / rice / powell / rumsfeld at the hague for war crimes. if you want real, meaningful criminal prosecution, you're looking in the wrong place.[/QUOTE]

if they go to the Hague the I guess we should pack up Clinton and Albright too... for bombing innocent Serbs... not soldiers ... innocents...

morelos

lexicon incognito
sure. still doesn't make it right, does it?