WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Kentucky is getting ass raped

ferengi

Yay fire!

Where I live at in Ohio, there was a tornado warning today from 3:30 to 4:00 with several reported funnel cloud sightings. I've never seen the weather get as bad as it was. High gusting winds, olive sized hail, lightning striking every few seconds, pitch black sky, it was fucking NUTS. Of course, all of the horses were going berzerk, and we had no idea what to do with them in case a tornado touched down, since there's never been an established plan for them. We were going to just turn them all loose and hope for the best, but thankfully never spotted a funnel cloud.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I've lived in both Ohio and Indiana (A.K.A. The Asshole of America), and the storms there are fucking nuts!

If you see purple on the doppler, HEAD FOR THE BASEMENT!

Descent said:
I've lived in both Ohio and Indiana (A.K.A. The Asshole of America), and the storms there are fucking nuts!

If you see purple on the doppler, HEAD FOR THE BASEMENT!
i have never been to those places, i plan on going to ohio this summer for a family trip. What is there to do thier??

ferengi

Yay fire!
BullCrap said:
i have never been to those places, i plan on going to ohio this summer for a family trip. What is there to do thier??
Depends on where in Ohio you're going.

ferengi said:
Depends on where in Ohio you're going.
i think i am going to cleveland or perrysburg. family lives in those parts

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Descent didn't like Indiana, because us Hoosiers don't take well to retards infiltrating our utopia of awesomeness.