WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Kerry Accuses Bush of Incompetence

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Associated Press

ALAMOGORDO, N.M. - President Bush, presenting himself as the best candidate to keep America safe, was accused by John Kerry on Monday of "unbelievable incompetence" in the disappearance of hundreds of tons of powerful explosives in Iraq.

"Every step of the way, this administration has miscalculated," Kerry said in Dover, N.H. He spoke shortly before traveling to Philadelphia for a rally with former President Clinton, who was making his first political appearance since heart surgery nearly seven weeks ago.

Kerry said the Bush administration had "miscalculated about how to go to war, miscalculated about the numbers of troops that we would need, miscalculated about sending young Americans to war without the armor they needed, without the Humvees they needed that were armored."

"And the incredible incompetence of this president and this administration has put our troops at risk and put this country at greater risk than we ought to be," Kerry said.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Incompetence is kind, you really need stupidity and greed to cover it completely...

Kerry doesn't give any proof of any of his accusations. He gives no examples of how the current administration "miscalculated." He only states that they did.

As soon as he backs himself up with valid information, I'll listen.

Okay, now tell me what Kerry has said he would have done different, from 9/11 forward.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
L33ad said:
Okay, now tell me what Kerry has said he would have done different, from 9/11 forward.
How would I know?

But maybe he read George Sr.'s book, and paid attention to the part where it said: DON'T GO DEEP INTO IRAQ, THERE IS NO EXIT STRATEGY...

Eh, I dunno. The war isn't my strong point when it comes to debating. I just know Saddam is out of power today, and the world is a safer place.

I also know that Kerry is a flip-flopper, so I never really pay much attention to what he says.

blw72887

Just a poster
Ok what ever, comes from someone who calls terror a nussiance, anti-miltary

heres Kerry

"I defended this country has a young man, and I will defend it as president" - yeah that is why he went to vietnam then protested it, why he offer flip flops and has no clue on how to fund the miltary

-Go BUSH!

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I would not call it so much a "mis-calculation" I think it was more of a "under estimation". I think the Bush administration had it in their minds that the people of Iraq would rise up and fight for themsleves. Then they got here and found out that the people could care less. The population had been suppressed by fear for so many generations, they just don't care anymore.
All the Iraqis I have ever had a chance to talk to are mostly indifferent about the future of their country. They just don't want to get caught in the cross fire.
How do you liberate a country that does'nt want to fight? That is what Bush has to deal with, and that is why the mission in Iraq is a miserable failure in my opinion.
Bush is out of his fucking mind if he thinks his new goal for iraq of "becoming a model of democracy in the middle east" is going to happen during his lifetime. Hopefully Kerry will step in with a attitude of fix what can be fixed and get the fuck out while we can.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
L33ad said:
I just know Saddam is out of power today, and the world is a safer place.
I quote: "I just know" since you know... can you please explain your theory. Because since you know, you must have supporting facts for your statement.

The world is not a safer place with saddam out of power
now we have El-Zarqawi with the thousand other militant groups
Saddam was the states pet dog that they wanted to put down
we shouldn't have sent troops there but since we did we have to finnish the job and get alot of money out of it too

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I just read an article (sorry no link) about how the oil export revenue that was expected to made in Iraq that was also suppose to help with reconstruction is a wash.
An estimated 21 Billion should have been made by now, but because of attacks on infrastructure and various other administration problems, that oil revenue is not there. Leaving the bill for Iraq recontruction on the shoulders of the tax paying americans.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Yes let vote kerry....

send more troops over to Iraq.

but lets vote no on giving them body armor and the stuff to protect themselves and bring the home safetly...

yeppers as a military wife that’s what i want. GO KERRY.... get in office why does my husband need shells and proper equipment. do you people listen to what this man has to say.

BTW i just brough up war issue here. Check into this physcho views and ideas on education, how he wants to test your children for proper placement, his rich billionaire wife, his views on taxes but read the "FINE" print taxing the top 2% also leads to taxing the people who make 30k.

lots of issue guys.......... lots and lots. :mad: not just one

breakology

Kiss my Converse

breakology

Kiss my Converse
_Kitana_ said:
yeppers as a military wife that’s what i want. GO KERRY.... get in office why does my husband need shells and proper equipment. do you people listen to what this man has to say.
My wife feels exactly the way you do ... I don't even bother to talk to her about it any more, she is GO BUSH! all the way.
IMO, part of the reason you feel the way you do is because you worry about your husband and his safety, but many of the things that Bush says and does are to pray upon the fears and concerns people have about Iraq and terrorism.
Personally, I don't think making people afraid is the best strategy for getting re-elected.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Break said:
I don't think making people afraid is the best strategy for getting re-elected.
tell that to the left...
Fear to:
young people.. there will be a draft if GWB is elected
old people.. Bush is fucking up social security and will raise your medical costs more than he already has..
minorities.... Bush will suppress your vote again... black churches will burn
poor people... Bush doesn't feel you should get paid more..
Middle class.. Bush is burdening you with higher taxes while cutting taxes for rich people...
.... Fear tactics...

NBC story stating that the explosives weren't there when the troops showed up to secure it..

... it also appears that CBS had intentions to hold this (60mins) story till the 31st of Oct as a last ditch attempt to sway some undecideds...

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
L33ad said:
I just know Saddam is out of power today, and the world is a safer place.
I just know that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. The world is safer 'cause Saddam is gone? That's fucking hilarious. Hey look, Saddam is gone, the danger-o-meter says danger is down. harharhar.

L33ad said:
I also know that Kerry is a flip-flopper, so I never really pay much attention to what he says.
You shouldn't have the right to vote. Seriously.

I just know that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. The world is safer 'cause Saddam is gone? That's fucking hilarious. Hey look, Saddam is gone, the danger-o-meter says danger is down. harharhar.
One less leader who kills his own citizens, no?

And it isn't my fault the guy can't make up his goddamn mind. Hell, even if I liked Kerry I wouldn't vote for him just because of Edwards. I'm from NC, and I can tell you he hasn't done shit for this state.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
L33ad said:
One less leader who kills his own citizens, no?
You know what's really funny? Yes Saddam violently repressed the iraqi kurds, especially in 1988; some say with chemical weapons. It was monsterous, evil, etc. Ok but why the fuck did the US leave Saddam in power after the Golf War if he had commited all these crimes ? You have no fucking idea don't you ? well it's simple.. CAUSE THEY DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT!!! And they needed him to stay in power. 14 years later, the horrible violence against the Kurds still moves people like you who got feelings but little knowledge of reality. Bush uses this twisted fact to get sympathy for the war, and strong anti-saddam feelings to justify his war.
So basically people like you support the iraq invasion; first cause iraq was a threat to the US wich is BS, and second cause Saddam was an evil tyrant, wich isn't the real reason for the invasion since the pentagon NEVER GAVE A SHIT...

think harder... why the invasion? THINK DAMNIT!!!

anyway yeah to answer what you said.. The world isn't safer shit. It's actually more dangerous, considering the world hates the US even more now. I'd say Bush is a greater threat to world peace than Saddam Hussein ever was.