WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Kerry: Constantly Contradicting Himself

Does anyone else find it funny that Kary used to bein total suport of going into Iraq before the presidential debate as he called Iraq and immediate threat and supported Bush going into iraq. But now in the race he is saying we shouldn't have.

Jung

???
Premium
pipes990 said:
Does anyone else find it funny that Kary used to bein total suport of going into Iraq before the presidential debate as he called Iraq and immediate threat and supported Bush going into iraq. But now in the race he is saying we shouldn't have.
http://www.independentsforkerry.org/uploads/media/kerry-iraq.html :rolleyes:

p.s. incase you don't follow politics closely(i have a feeling you don't) and you haven't noticed my sig, let me say i'm not a kerry supporter.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
although Kary made that statement in debate #1 his record says something else...

...funny play on words...
Unilateral = Iraq war (US vs Iraq)
Bilateral = N. Korea solution (Us talks directly with N. Korea)

Khairy wants a multilateral approach to Iraq.. but Carrie opposes a multilateral approach to N. Korea.. saying that it would be better if we delt with NK ourselves and left out NK's neighbors... odd...

Did I misspell something?

Jung

???
Premium
we've talked about this issue before. this war was not declared in the traditional, or constitutionally mandated way. kerry voted to authorize the president to make the call when he thought it was right. he should be faulted for delegating his authority, but that does not mean he voted for what unfolded in march of 2003.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
your right.. thats what he says now...

not ruling out bilateral talks is not the same as being against multilateral talks with N Korea's neighbors.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
You want to continue the multinational talks, correct?

BUSH: Right.

LEHRER: And you're willing to do it...

KERRY: Both. I want bilateral talks which put all of the issues, from the armistice of 1952, the economic issues, the human rights issues, the artillery disposal issues, the DMZ issues and the nuclear issues on the table.

KERRY: ...I'm going to immediately set out to have bilateral talks with North Korea.
maybe you are right.. sounds like he is for which ever side sounds best...

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Pipes... way to be original. Really. You're posting the most profound things that I want to shit myself.

The site rules say 13 years or older. Stop regurgitating what Mommy and Daddy say when they have "Grown-Up" talk, Junior. And stop looking up Mommy's skirt, too.

Do you seriously think you have any clue about Kerry? Or Bush, even? I challenge you, give me the slightest bit of Kerry's foreign policy.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
NoSubs said:
I challenge you, give me the slightest bit of Kerry's foreign policy.
*raises hand* ewww... over here.. can I field that...

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
DanGeo... you actually tend to look in to politics. Seems like pipes can't get the pvc "pipe" out of his ass long enough to say anything except "Ignorant".

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
pipes990 said:
of course he'll do anything to make bush look like a retard