WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Kerry-Edwards Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachyderm

I really did.
802
0
0
#1
Now that Kerry has finally announced who he is running with, John Edwards, I am excited for what's to come. I think it was a good pic and Kerry's approval ratings will be on a sure fire course to the new presidency. Especially now that things are in place Kerry will put himself out there more in the public and we'll be seeing a lot more from him. The ratings are close right now with Kerry slipping by with (give or take) 5% headway. Now that we will be seeing what his stance is on other issues, I believe his rating will go higher and beat out Bush for the presidency.
Aside from the handling of the war I am interested to know where Kerry-Edwards stand on economic and educational issues. I think that people are forgetting about the importance of the issues and Bush is clouding our minds with his 9/11 ticket. The only way I see Bush getting in on a second term (knock on wood) is to ride the 9/11 ticket all the way. We already know what he stands for and I don't think he will be willing to change or admit any falsehoods in his campaign. I don't believe he will be trying to convince that he is going to change the unemployment situation or the huge deficit we're in as much as he will try to bombard us with the idea that he handled a crises better than other president could have.
Good luck for KERRY-EDWARDS!
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
#4
Pachyderm said:
Now that Kerry has finally announced who he is running with, John Edwards, I am excited for what's to come. I think it was a good pic and Kerry's approval ratings will be on a sure fire course to the new presidency. Especially now that things are in place Kerry will put himself out there more in the public and we'll be seeing a lot more from him. The ratings are close right now with Kerry slipping by with (give or take) 5% headway. Now that we will be seeing what his stance is on other issues, I believe his rating will go higher and beat out Bush for the presidency.
Aside from the handling of the war I am interested to know where Kerry-Edwards stand on economic and educational issues. I think that people are forgetting about the importance of the issues and Bush is clouding our minds with his 9/11 ticket. The only way I see Bush getting in on a second term (knock on wood) is to ride the 9/11 ticket all the way. We already know what he stands for and I don't think he will be willing to change or admit any falsehoods in his campaign. I don't believe he will be trying to convince that he is going to change the unemployment situation or the huge deficit we're in as much as he will try to bombard us with the idea that he handled a crises better than other president could have.
Good luck for KERRY-EDWARDS!

Let me get this straight, you're happy that if Kerry wins, we have a psycho as a vice president, I don't know about you, but I'd rather stay with Bush and Cheney, no fucking liberals.
 

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
412
0
0
#5
Im a crazy ass fucking liberal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

morelos

lexicon incognito
1,952
0
0
#6
bullshyt said:
Let me get this straight, you're happy that if Kerry wins, we have a psycho as a vice president, I don't know about you, but I'd rather stay with Bush and Cheney, no fucking liberals.
ok. then you ought to ditch bush and cheney.

1) cheney IS a psycho. warmonger. he made all of europe hate him, and i agree.

2) bush is the most liberal, heavy-spending president in history. biggest, most wasteful government. least rights for americans.

a guy who calls himself 'republican' yet adheres to exactly ZERO of the republican party's ideals CAN IN FACT be the most liberal president in history.

and the most inept.
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
#7
pimpyobitch said:
Im a crazy ass fucking liberal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, you're just a crazy ass. lol
 

Pachyderm

I really did.
802
0
0
#8
Bush isn't liberal. War and outlawing abortion and gays isn't liberal. Liberal is better than conservative because being conservative cuts off all the minorities in America from doing anything. How can someone take away someone elses rights because they are not white, rich and among the top 2% of wealthy americans, gay, female, disabled, or young?
I don't believe anyone who posts on this site is in the top 2% of America cuz they are content in being where they are, they are not going to gripe on this site or let anyone change their minds...You're voting for the wrong person because Bush isn't representing your middleclass America.
Liberal may be the best thing for us to have in our government right now, boosting our economy, repairing foriegn relations, and focusing more on the middle class (ordinary, average) American. People aren't very caught up are they?
 

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
412
0
0
#10
I always hate the president democrats and republicans. Now if we get say, mark mcgwire (how ever you spell it) or arnold in that would be great.
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
#11
Yes, I can see it now...Big Mac for president, he will get all the good baseball players and put them on the Cardinals, but then again, we have almost(if not) the best record in baseball, so we could just kill pigeons instead.
 

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
405
0
0
#12
pimpyobitch said:
Im a crazy ass fucking liberal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your a crazy ass fucking faggot is what you are!
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
#13
Hail to the fucking king, whoever it may be!!!
 

edolphritler

Der Stallion Italiano
96
0
0
#17
Uber Squirrel said:
in a thread about John Kerry, I just have to say......FUCK LIBERALS!
Fuck them, Fuck them in their stupid asses.

I don't know what it is anyways, but every time John Kerry opens his mouth its smells like somebody shit in their cereal. If he gets elected, and keeps all his bull shit promises, he'll be the greatest President ever, but then again, the same could be said for Nixon and all those fucks.
 

morelos

lexicon incognito
1,952
0
0
#18
edolphritler said:
I don't know what it is anyways, but every time John Kerry opens his mouth its smells like somebody shit in their cereal. If he gets elected, and keeps all his bull shit promises, he'll be the greatest President ever, but then again, the same could be said for Nixon and all those fucks.
nixon was a republican.
 

edolphritler

Der Stallion Italiano
96
0
0
#19
I try to avoid partisanship (if that's a word) on issues, I'll rely on the facts and draw my own conclusions. The fact is Nixon was a liar, and I don't think much higher of John Kerry. When I say fuck liberals, I mean fuck the people who are taking my tax money to pay your unemployment better than my hard work.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,851
3,350
487
#20
Anyone scalping Kerry / Edwards Tickets?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.