WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Kerry Inhaled!! End Prohibition Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbsup: There is an article that i read titled "Kerry Inhaled" it speaks about how Bush is raiding all the medicinal marijuana farms in California. Kerry says hes gonna end those raids!

I help end the drug war! No more Prohibition. No more Raids.

Kerry Inhales, Do you? :confused:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Dude,next time you geht a brain fart,do this:(copy/paste) the artical,or the link. That way we can ALL see if there's anything remotely interesting to it.
Yeah....Legalize pot,thats what we need. Smokin' "pot" cant be much worse than sucking in any other carcinogine,nonetheless. I can't see any good to come of it. Well,short of most of the members here having one less thing to worry about. Pbbbbt!

Heres the Article

In responce to the to the asshole who wrote earlier. (Spark one op and chill out dude) I guess supporting something i believe in is Just a Brain Fart to this basterd. Write back after you read, say something intelligent next time. :mfinger: :mfinger:

Heres the Article:
Medical marijuana advocates likely to get a break under Kerry

20 Oct 2004
Medical marijuana advocates likely to get a break under Kerry Democrat says he would stop pot club raids pushed by Bush San Francisco Chronicle, Sunday, October 10, 2004 Sen. John Kerry hasn't tried to make medical marijuana an issue in his presidential campaign, but he has some differences with President Bush on the subject. Kerry says he would end the raids that have been a feature of the Bush administration's crackdown on medical marijuana in California, where voters approved the use of the drug for medical purposes in 1996. The Massachusetts senator has also signed a letter urging the administration to stop blocking medical marijuana research at the University of Massachusetts. Perhaps most importantly, Kerry said at a campaign forum last year that his "disposition is personally favorable'' to marijuana as medicine, but that he would await further scientific studies before taking a definitive stand. He also criticized mandatory minimum prison sentences for first offenders and called for more drug education and treatment. That's not nearly as far as activists would like him to go. Kerry hasn't endorsed legalizing medical marijuana at the federal level or leaving the issue up to the states and hasn't backed legislation, currently stalled in Congress, that would allow patients and suppliers to use their state laws as a defense against federal charges. But Kerry's position and tone suggest that he would take a different approach than Bush, who has escalated the federal war against state medical marijuana laws launched by his predecessor, Bill Clinton. Where the Clinton administration focused on civil suits to shut down the nonprofit clubs that supplied marijuana to California patients, the Bush administration has used criminal prosecutions against growers and suppliers, has sent federal agents to seize a patient's six homegrown marijuana plants and is preparing for a high-stakes U.S. Supreme Court battle against two seriously ill Northern California women. The president hasn't mentioned medical marijuana during the campaign. But in his last campaign, during a 1999 appearance in Seattle, he answered questions about the issue by saying, "I believe each state can choose that decision as they so choose.'' Bush, who regularly portrays his rival as a flip-flopper, has yet to explain his own apparent turnabout on this subject. Asked by The Chronicle about the president's views, now and in the past, Bush's campaign office reiterated his opposition to medical marijuana. The issue may not have much effect on the presidential election. But the outcome of the election is likely to affect the future of medical marijuana, in part because of the case scheduled to be argued in the Supreme Court term that begins next month. The two plaintiffs, Angel Raich of Oakland and Diane Monson of Oroville (Butte County), want court orders barring the federal government from interfering with their doctor-approved use of marijuana as therapy for their conditions, Raich's brain tumor and wasting syndrome and Monson's back spasms. A federal appeals court ruled last December that the federal ban on marijuana couldn't be constitutionally applied to patients who obtain the drug without charge from within the state in which they live, if the state allows marijuana use for medical purposes. The ruling had the potential to shield local marijuana cooperatives from federal prosecution, but the Supreme Court granted the Bush administration's request to review the case. If the government wins, it will be free to target patients as well as their suppliers in the nine states that have legalized medical marijuana. That decision would be up to the incoming administration, a circumstance that adds significance to Kerry's comments at an August 2003 town hall meeting in New Hampshire. Asked by a local activist about marijuana, the senator said, according to a transcript, "My disposition is personally favorable but ... I want to get that scientific review to make certain that there's a way to manage it effectively. ... I certainly would put a moratorium on the raids until that has happened.'' Kerry has said on other occasions that he would halt medical marijuana raids, sometimes specifying raids on patients. Dale Gieringer, California coordinator for the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws, says Kerry told him at a fund-raiser last year that he favored keeping federal agents out of medical marijuana clubs. With regard to research, Kerry and his Massachusetts colleague, Sen. Edward Kennedy, signed a letter to the Drug Enforcement Administration last October urging approval of the University of Massachusetts' proposal to grow marijuana for its own federally approved medical research. When the DEA did not respond, researchers and advocates filed suit this July. Kerry's campaign did not respond to requests from The Chronicle to spell out his position on medical marijuana. Similar inquiries were made to the Bush campaign, including references to Bush's 1999 statement on leaving the issue to the states. The campaign's response didn't mention the 1999 comment, but instead accused Kerry of "flip- flopping on medical marijuana'' by saying he was open to the issue but was withholding final judgment until research was completed. The campaign did not explain how those positions were inconsistent. Bush's campaign also supplied a statement from then-press secretary Ari Fleischer at a 2001 press briefing. He said Bush "does not believe that it's appropriate to allow what is a controlled substance to be given to people in terms of medical marijuana. There are other effective ways, the president believes, to help people who suffer illness.'' Contact Bob Egelko
Read On...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Moved

Moved due to Flaming. There are ways to respond without flaming. 1st warning

daman2424 said:
In responce to the to the asshole who wrote earlier. (Spark one op and chill out dude) I guess supporting something i believe in is Just a Brain Fart to this basterd. Write back after you read, say something intelligent next time. :mfinger: :mfinger:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
MaxPower said:
Moved due to Flaming. There are ways to respond without flaming. 1st warning
haha

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Ahhh B&T,my favorite dump.
First off,daman420/24-7...Dickhead. I dont really have a problem finding or acknowledging medicinal qualities for Marijuana. Smoke your fuckin' ass off. Fact is;you obviously have "other" reasons short of medical,for wanting it legal. Me,I think it's nothing more than another pointless way for your beloved Government to tax your ass. I dont have a problem with your gay rights either. But,I dont have fwagz sitting about the place suckin' on "Blunts" and each others noodles,neither. That's MY opinion asshole . Like yours,(which sucks) It will be heard.

Got it?

Good...Now...

gehtfuct.

Bitch.

Whatever you, me, your kids, use the stuff is their problem. Its a gift from the earth that everyone deserves to have access to. Medical, Personal, whatever. Smokin ant bad, dont hate

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
daman2424 said:
Whatever you, me, your kids, use the stuff is their problem. Its a gift from the earth that everyone deserves to have access to. Medical, Personal, whatever. Smokin ant bad, dont hate
You sound like some shithead burnout; then again, you probally are a shithead burnout. Take this advice:
GET OFF THE FUCKING POT AND STUDY YOU FUCKING DRUGIE.
*ahem*
Thank you.

I am a Computer Networking Minor and a Major in Internet Security at ITT Tech, I am already hired by a large computer company paying me 65,000 per year and I havent graduated yet, but when i do, i will get a 7,000 increase in my salary, i am 23 years old, i have studied my whole life, and have been extremely sucessful.

So sir, I am not what you say i am, so please dont point fingers at me because your life sucks.

Can I get a positive post please? Does anyone out there agree with me. C'mon America STAND UP.

Kerry for President

Kerry Inhales

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Aids and Polio are also gifts of the Earth. I dont hate our simple freedoms. My freedoms are at best....discreet. Be free,do what you will. Just dont let YOUR right to freedom,stop you from learning new slow dances in the slam.

Enjoy.

I wont be in the slam for any reason, supporting legalization is a right, and thats all i do. Aids and Polio are not gifts from the earth, Polio is what your retard children will be born with, and Aids is what YOU have from getting banged in the Ass everynite from the same man that your wife is riding.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
daman2424 said:
I am a Computer Networking Minor and a Major in Internet Security at ITT Tech, I am already hired by a large computer company paying me 65,000 per year and I havent graduated yet, but when i do, i will get a 7,000 increase in my salary, i am 23 years old, i have studied my whole life, and have been extremely sucessful.
Where did you copy and paste that little number from?

From my Income Tax, and my Contract with General Software. Dont Hate

heres another article ENJOY!

KERRY and KENNEDY support Medical Marijuana Research

20 Oct 2004
November 3, 2003 Support Medical Marijuana Research in Massachusetts Momentum is growing in Massachusetts to allow researchers at Univ. of Massachusetts at Amherst to manufacture marijuana for FDA-approved medical marijuana research. Currently, only the University of Mississippi has federal permission to grow marijuana for medical and research purposes. In a letter dated Oct. 20th, Massachusetts Senators Ted Kennedy and John Kerry asked the US Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) to support the UMass Amherst proposal, criticizing the federal government's "unjustified monopoly on the production of marijuana for legitimate medical research...The current lack of such competition may well result in the production of lower-quality research-grade marijuana, which in turn jeopardizes important research into the therapeutic effects of marijuana for patients undergoing chemotherapy or suffering from AIDS, glaucoma, or other diseases." Take Action: Contact Gov. Romney and urge him to support the UMASS Amherst Proposal. Let Governor Romney know that: The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) has a monopoly on the supply of marijuana that can be used in research, seriously hindering medical marijuana research. NIDA provides inferior, low-potency marijuana to researchers whose protocols it approves and denies marijuana even to FDA-approved protocols it doesn't approve, preventing those studies from taking place. The US Supreme Court has recently let stand the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals ruling that doctors can recommend marijuana to their patients without fear of having DEA revoke their licenses to prescribe scheduled drugs. In order to help resolve the issue of the medical uses of marijuana through scientific research rather than just through the ballot box or legislative action, the DEA should support the establishment of a privately-funded facility to produce marijuana exclusively for use in federally-approved research. UMass Amherst applied for a license to produce marijuana for research purposes over two years ago only to be confronted by a series of delaying tactics by the DEA. Governor Mitt Romney Office of the Governor, Room 360 Boston, MA 02133 Ph: (617) 725-4005 FAX: (617) 727-9725 Email: GOffice@state.ma.us Contact Senators Kennedy and Kerry to Thank them for support of the proposal. Let Senators Kennedy and Kerry know how important their support is in advancing medical marijuana research, which has the potential to help millions of patients suffering from terminal illnesses and chronic pain. Senator Edward M. Kennedy 2400 JFK Federal Building Boston, MA 02203 Ph: (617) 565-3170 Fax: (617) 565-3183 senator@kennedy.senate.gov Senator John F. Kerry One Bowdoin Square, Tenth Floor Boston, MA 02114 Ph: (617) 565-8519 Fax: (617) 248-3870 http://kerry.senate.gov For more background info. on the UMass Amherst project, please visit www.maps.org.
Read On...

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
daman2424 said:
I am a Computer Networking Minor and a Major in Internet Security at ITT Tech, I am already hired by a large computer company paying me 65,000 per year and I havent graduated yet, but when i do, i will get a 7,000 increase in my salary,
Why does this smell like bullshit? Oh, wait.. because it is bullshit.
i am 23 years old, i have studied my whole life, and have been extremely sucessful.
If your extremely successful with life, why the fuck are you wasting your time on smoking pot? You're probably some middle school kid, Go play with your pokemon. :mfinger:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Umm,yes. Noted. daman? Do you have aids? I do believe there are more important drugs for the Gimps in question to worry about. What I dont geht is;Why is the legalizing of dope such a huge issue for you? I'd think this kind of passion for a belief would be used more wisely. Fuck weed. Legal or not,smoke up. You should take your drive to be heard,and point it toward something more meaningfull. Like the wasted dollars on pointless bullshit the Government tells you is meaningfull research. Research my ass. We still cant fight off the common cold. Let alone AIDS.

Well i really dont give a shit that you dont believe what i do, do your research on my information and prove yourselves wrong. Pot is not a waste of time, your a waste of time. Get your ass off my forum.

Daman
Jr. Internet Security
General Software

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
daman2424 said:
Well i really dont give a shit that you dont believe what i do, do your research on my information and prove yourselves wrong. Pot is not a waste of time, your a waste of time. Get your ass off my forum.

Daman
Jr. Internet Security
General Software
Shit kid, its YOU'RE FORUM?! I don't fucking think so. You should go crawl back to your trailer-park house and go 'smoke up homie'. Once you grow up, and realize pot is for losers, then come back to wtf.com. Until then, get the fuck out.

gehtfuct said:
Umm,yes. Noted. daman? Do you have aids? I do believe there are more important drugs for the Gimps in question to worry about. What I dont geht is;Why is the legalizing of dope such a huge issue for you? I'd think this kind of passion for a belief would be used more wisely. Fuck weed. Legal or not,smoke up. You should take your drive to be heard,and point it toward something more meaningfull. Like the wasted dollars on pointless bullshit the Government tells you is meaningfull research. Research my ass. We still cant fight off the common cold. Let alone AIDS.
There will never be a cure for anything you say.

There is no money in the cure..... What a wonderful Govt.

Speaking of Sickness... Cancer patients that become sick from their medicine smoke marijuana to ease their pain, and their stomachs. If you ever get Cancer, and you smoke to feel better. Your ideas would be diff.

What are u so obsessed with sickness? are u sick? If you dont support my forum, find one that you do. Do something better with your time, get job, and smoke up. Enjoy Life.

Status
Not open for further replies.