WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Kevins or Ciagros rant-for-something-to-do

Have you been ragged on for smoking bot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevins or Ciagros DAMN-YA'LL-HAVE-FUCKING-PROBLEMS

For every one who really believes that they do not contribute to society. Well the truth is that you contribute to society atleast once everyday. Just think about everyone atleast picks on one dumbass they know everyday. Even though it just seems like fun its giving someone a label before you even know them, but wtf i just wouldn't talk to the dumb fuck nut. but other than that everyone always goes after someone because of there looks like girls for the NICE ass and PERFECT tits and others go for the guys because of their muscles and because their thin. Like fuck man if you just pay attention to what you do every mother fucking day you wake up you will see that you contribute to society just as much as anyone else. Like seriously you shouldn't be going after someone because of their looks but because of their personality. Like fuck everything comes down to SEX which really isn't that bad seems most of us got a nice piece of ass occasionally. But shit if your just going around looking for sex your going to miss out on someone that you would have had a long or shot happy life live with one another. Well shit i guess im gonna keep contributing to society because i would much rather have a nice piece of ass than have someone that you wouldn't even dream of having sex with....SO ROCK ON MOTHER FUCKERS even though i contribute to society....SOCIETY CAN KISS MY FUCKING ASS~~~Peace out i can't really think of anything else to say or bitch about so later. :sword:

Jung

???
Premium
Nope,-can't-say-that-I've-ever-smoked-bot.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
My friend is a coder. He deals bot.

WTF is bot dude? I've been ragged for pot. Is that what you mean?

Jung

???
Premium
MaxPower said:
Bot brownies rule!!!
I tried those once, and all I could see was 10010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010. Fucking trippy shit, I tell ya!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
I tried those once, and all I could see was 10010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010. Fucking trippy shit, I tell ya!
Haha, jung getting stoned.
Thats great. :thumbsup:

god damn

Taylor_Blade said:
WTF is bot dude? I've been ragged for pot. Is that what you mean?
ya man, sorry about that was typing on aol too and well fuck i am stoned so ya w/e i meant pot not bot!!!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ciagro said:
ya man, sorry about that was typing on aol too and well fuck i am stoned so ya w/e i meant pot not bot!!!
Hi kid. Let me clue you in on a little something something. If you smoke enough pot to where it damages your ability to function then you need to quit. If you think saying fuck the po po makes you cool, it doesnt. It makes you stupid. My grandfather was a cop and he grew pot. so grow up. Society needs police, although I will admit sometimes I do hate them, but they are necessary. The cops dont make the rules. Fight the laws, not the poor schmuck doing his job.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
Hi kid. Let me clue you in on a little something something. If you smoke enough pot to where it damages your ability to function then you need to quit. If you think saying fuck the po po makes you cool, it doesnt. It makes you stupid. My grandfather was a cop and he grew pot. so grow up. Society needs police, although I will admit sometimes I do hate them, but they are necessary. The cops dont make the rules. Fight the laws, not the poor schmuck doing his job.
Haha, I smoke pot and it doesn't effect my ability to function. That means i'm cool. :thumbsup: :p

2,000th post. yey bitches!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Smoke said:
Haha, I smoke pot and it doesn't effect my ability to function. That means i'm cool. :thumbsup: :p

Yes you are. But you are still to young to be up this late. Go to bed or I will call your mommy. ;)

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
Yes you are. But you are still to young to be up this late. Go to bed or I will call your mommy. ;)
19 is young? .. wtf.
What a weird world we live in..
& mommy doesn't give a shit.
:mfinger: :D

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Don't smoke it. .. never will. . . so FUCK OFF!

P.S. Your fly is unzipped... :thumbsdn:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
mmm...cheese said:
Don't smoke it. .. never will. . . so FUCK OFF!

P.S. Your fly is unzipped... :thumbsdn:

Hey cheezy, you know, I dont think you are an idiot or anything, actually, I see some potential in you to become a good wtfer. so while Im giving out advice, let me tell you that you dont always have to say fuck off and call people names and be such a "hard ass" Chill out kid, have some fun.

:D i'm an expot smoker,got no problems with it, but to coment on the piece of ass, there is nothing better then a good, nice firm piece of ass :p

dustinzgirl said:
sorry dustinzgirl but when you have cops up to your house every fucking week then you can decide on which to say. and some cops are kewl i will admit but others are just jack asses who are just looking to bust people for stupid shit.

dsa

Smoke said:

and not everyone gets all fucked up from smoking pot. almost everyone i hang with smokes pot and they ain't fucked up...so ya what ever just because you smoke pot dose not make you a fucking dumb ass! anyways pot is good for taking tests, it helps you concentrate!!!!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ciagro said:
sorry dustinzgirl but when you have cops up to your house every fucking week then you can decide on which to say. and some cops are kewl i will admit but others are just jack asses who are just looking to bust people for stupid shit.

There is a cure for that:

Quit breaking the law asshole!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ciagro said:
and not everyone gets all fucked up from smoking pot. almost everyone i hang with smokes pot and they ain't fucked up...so ya what ever just because you smoke pot dose not make you a fucking dumb ass! anyways pot is good for taking tests, it helps you concentrate!!!!
Wow, a 12 year old can write better than you. Thats sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.