WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Keyboard art!!!

Give u Cancer

Orggh... poo mah pants...
This thread is for making pictures from keyboard characters! Be sure to preview, so ewverything will be in the right spot when you post.

Here's mine. Parrots rule.

......... __...........
.........(|^\.........
......... /(((\........
..........\*\*\.......
....-----(( ((-----
..............\ \......
...............\_\....

P.S. For some crackhead reason, it wont let you post with more than one space in a row, so excuse the asirisks/parenthesis/periods

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
Give u Cancer said:
This thread is for making pictures from keyboard characters! Be sure to preview, so ewverything will be in the right spot when you post.

Here's mine. Parrots rule.

......... __...........
.........(|^\.........
......... /(((\........
..........\*\*\.......
....-----(( ((-----
..............\ \......
...............\_\....

P.S. For some crackhead reason, it wont let you post with more than one space in a row, so excuse the asirisks/parenthesis/periods
How 'bout no? Get a life.

that's cool but it's hard to see the characters... maybe a little bigger on the next one? nicely done though

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
gumercules said:
that's cool but it's hard to see the characters... maybe a little bigger on the next one? nicely done though
Deal With it..

rhythmic5

Feature Cast
i'll add one later.

[edit] I added one.. but it looked retarded.. so yeah.

shep

Local alcoholic
Broken i tried the titties but i spilled beer all over my keyboard.fuck now the keys are stickey :(

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
shep said:
Broken i tried the titties but i spilled beer all over my keyboard.fuck now the keys are stickey :(
I am sorry did you say you spilled beer? That's disgusting.

shep

Local alcoholic
some would say thats a sin

Echo24

Academic Extraordinaire
that's just gross! how can you drink beer in front of a computer? you loser! that's a travesty. a horrible atrocity.