WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Keylogger

Descent

Hella Constipated
Anyone here know of a keylogger that will email me the results every day?

My friend seems to have stolen my Steam account, and I need it back. Valve isn't helping me out here.

If I catch him red handed, it will be sweet. I'm looking for one that can be set up to only log keys for one program, which is Steam.exe. I'm talking about a filter here; I'm not into personal shit.

I need to repair his machine, and if I put this on, that would be great. If there is one that you just click on and it will install without a wizard, that would rock. I don't want him getting suspicous, I want my $80 with of games back.

Cash21

Clitpickle
lol...If you are going to actually be on his machine it makes it a Whooole lot easier :D

Grab prorat from http://library.2ya.com under the trojans section. It has a built-in keylogger. Just don't open any files unless you know what you're doing. PM me if you dont know what to do...

Oh, and whenever you're finished getting your password back you can uninstall the server from his PC. :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
It's beyond a UserID ticket. He changed my password.

That's why I need the keylogger...

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Doesn't sound like much of a friend.

Since you are repairing it; set a BIOS password (can you still do that?). Tell him if he wants his computer unlocked, to give you the steam password. Problem solved. :D

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
FUCKORBEFUCKED said:
Take a piss in his computer case. :p
Are you trying to kill poor young Descent?!

After you've got the pass back, and you are getting rid of the evidence, have your friend piss in his own computer. tell him you just installed a water-cooling system which needs filling, plus a security system which requires his personal dna. Also, It must be plugged in and running to collect the data.

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
dude if you have a spare usb thumb drive do this...encrypt his hard drive, put the encryption key on the thumb drive and set it so that his hard drive will only unencrypt when the thumb drive is in. then tell him if he wants his computer back to give him your password then change it.