WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

kid thinks hes tuff'

Liquid-Zero

Assassain Wumpus Hunter
Ok, so there is this asshole in my team at school that thinks he is all tough. We were playing foosball and the kid was being an dipshit about the fact that he sucked and couldnt play. Then when I call him an asshole, he now has his whole 'posse coming after me and torturing me with verbal insults, and a little bit of pushing. I punched one of the kids in the chest and now the seemed to have stopped... a little :rolleyes:
Well, its just really annoying because he talks about "'Jumping' me after school" to other kids. He whispers in their ears and knows that I see him do it. Its like the chinese water torture. Its not as bad as it could be, its just FUCKING ANNOYING!!! He says stuff he will actually never do and he is too pussy to actually touch someone, but yet he hounds me. Any way to actually make this stop? Taking matters into physical contact haven't seemed to work right now, and I am not the kid that has ever gotten in trouble for hitting a kid. It would shock my parents and I would be majorly grounded. It prevents me from jumping on him and beating his face to a bloody pulp.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Just keep your head up, and if it comes to it defend yourself.

Be the bigger man. And remember, an elbow to the temple is great for diffusing a situation.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
He is a punk. Ignore him. He will go away, trust me. Not too long ago, I had some dipshit, that I didn't even know, talking all this mess about kicking my ass. I saw the kid one day, and was like, "Let's do it". He was like, "Hey, man, I don't know what you are talking about". His friends make fun of him now. :thumbsup:

Easty

Click click boom
we had some punk ass like that back in high school. we were seniors and one day we spotted the little freshman talkin shit about us before football practice, so we went to the office and got one of the assistant coaches in on it. we waited for the dumbass to unlock his locker, then the coach called him in. we took a container of icy-hot and smeared it all over the inside of his jock strap. oh boy, was he on fire that day! later, we had to run a mile that day. he was supposed to run 4 laps to complete the mile. he got to about 2.5 and just dropped over, holding his nuts. needless to say, he shut up after that ordeal.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Get some beer. Then get him alone and beat his ass or try to and offer him one afterwards. Some people just need to fight to become friends.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
whoop his ass. or stick a sphere in his heart , which ever you want.

You seem like a smart kid, use your "smarts" and outwit him. Call him out in front of his friends and verbally ass-ram him.

Liquid-Zero said:
I am not the kid that has ever gotten in trouble for hitting a kid. It would shock my parents and I would be majorly grounded. It prevents me from jumping on him and beating his face to a bloody pulp.
I agree with what people said here about just ignoring him or whatever, but you shouldn't be afraid to do something just because you'll get grounded. Especially if you're standing up for yourself.

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
liquid, if they plan on jumping you, most likely one of them will step forward first.
The best thing to do, im not joking either, is headbutt one of them.
the rest of them will back down.
Ive dont it before.
You headbutt one out of 20 and the other 19 really dont wanna fuck with you, its really intimidating.
Or if not that, learn a stomache pressure point.
Ive only learned one, but i made 2 kids throw up instantly, thats another thing that they wouldnt wanna mess with.
But go for the headbutt.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Liquid-Zero said:
Ok, so there is this asshole in my team at school that thinks he is all tough. We were playing foosball and the kid was being an dipshit about the fact that he sucked and couldnt play. Then when I call him an asshole, he now has his whole 'posse coming after me and torturing me with verbal insults, and a little bit of pushing. I punched one of the kids in the chest and now the seemed to have stopped... a little :rolleyes:
Well, its just really annoying because he talks about "'Jumping' me after school" to other kids. He whispers in their ears and knows that I see him do it. Its like the chinese water torture. Its not as bad as it could be, its just FUCKING ANNOYING!!! He says stuff he will actually never do and he is too pussy to actually touch someone, but yet he hounds me. Any way to actually make this stop? Taking matters into physical contact haven't seemed to work right now, and I am not the kid that has ever gotten in trouble for hitting a kid. It would shock my parents and I would be majorly grounded. It prevents me from jumping on him and beating his face to a bloody pulp.
Assuming you feel you can take him. You need to confront him in front of the other guys. Don't corner him so he has no other alternative but to fight. But rather Tell him what you see him doing, and ask him what his problem is with you. Let him know that you're not really interested in fighting him, but will gladly oblige if that's what it takes to teach him a lesson.
You have to make sure that it's clear to everyone that you're not intimidated, but you're holding back "because you don't want to hurt the guy". "But now you're at the end of your rope, and are ready to settle it Here and fucking now if need be".
Chances are the guy will back down.