WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Kidneys hurt, is there something wrong here?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Ok, this morning I woke up with a fever and I was throwing up(not to gross anyone out). I thought maybe it was a stomach flue or something but I am not throwing up anymore. Now my Kidneys hurt like hell and I am still running a fever. I think it maybe a kidney infection or something. I do drink lots of water and flavored waters, that is all I drink. I can't drink soda or any fizzy stuff for that matter nor dark drinks. I am probably going to my doctor later or tomarrow to see what is up with my Kidneys.

If anyone has any ideas of what it could be or whatever, please help me out :(

You're already planning on doing the only thing you should do, going to the doctor.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Probably a bladder or kidney infection. They can spread so you do need to go get checked out if you think you have one. You can accually die from it oddly enough.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
bnccoder said:
Probably a bladder or kidney infection. They can spread so you do need to go get checked out if you think you have one. You can accually die from it oddly enough.
Oh, I know, my friend at work had a really bad Kidney infection one day and was hyperventalating and shit. She got really sick with fevers and she went to the hospital and she almost died.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
ahh... stones maybe...
if its an infection I would suck down a shitload of cranberry juice... but make sure you see a Dr.

bnccoder

Postaholic
DanGeo23 said:
if its an infection I would suck down a shitload of cranberry juice... but make sure you see a Dr.
I just remembered that but you beat me to it. :thumbsup: Make sure its regular cranberry though not a blend.

Well Cuddles, if you hadn't sucked so much cock for money, this wouldn't have happened.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Magic Hobo said:
Well Cuddles, if you hadn't sucked so much cock for money, this wouldn't have happened.
She learned it from you, YOU were the one teaching her how to do it on the Streets of NY.
Your the one to blame.
Buwhahahahah.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
How's the urine output? Meaning are you peeing enough? If you drink a gallon and pee an ounce you got a big problem.

With things like this don't wait. If you think you need to go to the doctor go today, not tomorrow. If it's a serious problem waiting could make it much worse. If it's not a problem oh well, at least you know.

Smoke, Hobo - You guys need to behave. Only warning.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
DanGeo23 said:
ahh... stones maybe...
Stones, no fun!

Descent

Hella Constipated
If you take Cylert, call 911 RIGHT NOW!

You can die within minutes if this is the case...

(I'm on it for ADHD, and although it is rather true that the kidney failures were unfounded, and caused by other drugs the patients were taking, just be safe, man...)

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
HavokChylde said:
Smoke, Hobo - You guys need to behave. Only warning.
lol fine, I was just messing around anyways.
:thumbsup:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Descent, ANY prolonged use of drugs can lead to kidney failure.

All those pills they advertise on the TV for Acid Reflux like Prevacid, Nexium and Prylosec can all cause kidney failure.

Hell, your standard anti-biotics can cause kidney failure.

keebs

Particinator
well if you want i will remove you kindneys for you, and ill give you a discount, it only cost you $29.95. i think thats a great price! :)

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Magic Hobo said:
No need for this type of comments here in Life Suck. And can we please STOP the e-whore bull shit posts? Is old and no longer funny! :rolleyes:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
ChilianFuckFace said:
No need for this type of comments here in Life Suck. And we can please STOP the e-whore bull shit posts? Is old and no longer funny! :rolleyes:
That is ok, I feel better today anyway. No more fevers, no more pain, even though I know I still have a kidney infection, I am drinking Cranberry juice. :thumbsup:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
NaughtyGirl21 said:
That is ok, I feel better today anyway. No more fevers, no more pain, even though I know I still have a kidney infection, I am drinking Cranberry juice. :thumbsup:
Glad you are getting better. You still should get yourself checked out.