WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

kids fucking suck more than anything ffs

person99

Hoodrat
20
0
0
i was at the eyedoctor yesterday and i walk in and theres this little fucking shiteating bitchfucking cuntslapping dickweed kid standing by the coutner and guess what he fucking does? HE FUCKING TURNS AROUND AND LOOKS AT ME!! WTF!!! and hes staring me up and down (no there was no reason to stare) and im looking at him like "wtf are u looking at shithead" and hes like = *stare*. FFS i wanted to crack his skull and grind his bones into powder. kids fucking suck they just stare, shit, cry, steal stuff, break stuff, bother you, jump on things, fuck stuff up, fucking act like fucking retards, do stupid shit, say stupid things, dont fucking listen to normal people who know a fuckload more than they do, have no fucking common sense, WTF FFS there is nothign worse than those little bastards.

*proceeds to daycare with sledgehammer* I WANA FUCKING KILL EM ALL AND SMEAR THEIR BLOOD AND BONES ALL OVER THE FUCKING WORLD THE LITTLE SHITS :mad: :bomb: :gun:
 

Jung

???
Premium
14,079
2,287
487
stupidity is great humor...nice one, you made me laugh.:thumbsup:







although probrably not the way you intended.

p.s. learn to convey your thoughs in written english & welcome to the site.
 

Pachyderm

I really did.
802
0
0
Was this post in regards to small children who don't know it's not PC to stare at other people yet?? Kids who are curious about the other people that are near them? Shit, if I didn't stare at people/objects, I don't think I could draw from memory and have a career in art. Get a clue you ass chunk, and welcome to the site. :mfinger:
 

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
465
0
0
15 times you said fuck or a form of fuck, and im not even gonna COUNT the rest of the curses... but heres my ques... wats your point?
 

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
465
0
0
Pachyderm said:
Was this post in regards to small children who don't know it's not PC to stare at other people yet?? Kids who are curious about the other people that are near them? Shit, if I didn't stare at people/objects, I don't think I could draw from memory and have a career in art. Get a clue you ass chunk, and welcome to the site. :mfinger:
dude? u draw too? AWSOME i love drawing :p
 

Pachyderm

I really did.
802
0
0
Yeah, I am an art student.. Didn't you see it where is lists your job. I go to Columbus College of Art and Design. I would like to hear about the stuff you draw.
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
62
112
okay, first off, kids are very smart, second, maybe he thought u were cool, third of all, kids are kids. They're expected to run around and be annoying and have runny noses and stuff. It's a part of life and I bet u were the exact same way when u were a kid. BTW, I see u're new, so a complimentary fuck u!
 

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
465
0
0
Pachyderm said:
Yeah, I am an art student.. Didn't you see it where is lists your job. I go to Columbus College of Art and Design. I would like to hear about the stuff you draw.
awsome... i shouldve realized ur job thing b4 lmao, i like to draw birds, girls, halo, or any other video game realated things, and dragons (as u coulndnt have guessed) lmao wat do u draw?
 
1,992
6
102
magnolia said:
okay, first off, kids are very smart, second, maybe he thought u were cool, third of all, kids are kids. They're expected to run around and be annoying and have runny noses and stuff. It's a part of life and I bet u were the exact same way when u were a kid. BTW, I see u're new, so a complimentary fuck u!
fuckin right. hell yeah to that maggie
 

person99

Hoodrat
20
0
0
ya but when i was a kid i wasnt anoying, i was funny as hell because of the stuff i did. and it wasnt stupid annoying shit that bothered anyone or made anyone go "wtf"
 

person99

Hoodrat
20
0
0
MaxPower said:
So rant.............better to geht it out here than going postal

ive never gone postal, i go postal in my head but never in real life. someone pisses you off and u wana kill em then just imagine killing em and doing whatever u want to do. its just as good, then u feel much better.
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
62
112
person99 said:
ya but when i was a kid i wasnt anoying, i was funny as hell because of the stuff i did. and it wasnt stupid annoying shit that bothered anyone or made anyone go "wtf"
Every kid does stupid annoying shit. Get over yourself. I'm sorry, but this is pointless. When you were a kid, you probobly were annoying. Every child is at one time or another.
 

person99

Hoodrat
20
0
0
magnolia said:
Every kid does stupid annoying shit. Get over yourself. I'm sorry, but this is pointless. When you were a kid, you probobly were annoying. Every child is at one time or another.
ok fine then. i was anoying when i was a kid. but now i realize how people felt back then when they looked at me