WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

kids that threaten your little brother with guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do i do? i stabbed one of em, and cut the other ones stomach area. and then i beat the other two. what would u do??? :gun: :sword: :D

BlasterDRP

Ultra-Violent Doomer
Let the little fuckers kill my brother. They're both pieces of crap. One dies, the other goes to jail.

But that's just me because my brother sucks.

xscenesucksx said:
what do i do? i stabbed one of em, and cut the other ones stomach area. and then i beat the other two. what would u do??? :gun: :sword: :D
Find out what your dress size is - you're gonna be Bubba's prom date while you're in county.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Garden sprayer....$19.95 (Walmart)
Slingshot.............$14.95 (Walmart)
Latex Gloves........$5.95 (Walmart)
Gal. Gas..............$2.00 (Exxon)
#8 Ball bearings...$5.00 (AutoZone)
------------------------------------
Total...................$47.85

1) Put gloves on
2) Pour gas in sprayer
3) Pump up sprayer
4) Spray generous amount of gas around punks house
5) Light gas
6) Hide in bush
7) Load slingshot with #8 ballbearings
8) Hit unsuspecting vulnerable punks with #8's as they exit burning house.
9) Problem solved
10) Beat the shit out of your little bro for putting you in this predicament to begin with.

Chris

Sick Bastard
I had some shit like that going, no guns, but the shitheads and a littlebro, I felt such great pleasure beating those bastards till' they started crying(my bro' was in second grade, so were the bastards), anyway, gave them a nice, old fashion round of my little friends: fisty & fistman, they were so screaming, i was temporarily suspende, but boy, was it worth it! Aaaah, the pleasure of beating up shitheads, I thanked my brother so fuckin' much for giving me an occasion to do this...

Shoe Tying Steps for a Child With Right Hemiplegia:

LESSON I
Step one: With right hand, hold left lace.
Step two: With left hand, twist right lace around left lace.
Step three: With both hands, pull the laces tight.

LESSON II
Step one: With left hand, make a loop with the right lace (which is now on the left side).
Step two: Hand off the loop which is in the left hand to the right hand.

LESSON III
Step one: With the left hand, bring the left-unlooped lace around the right-looped lace.
Step two: With left hand, form a loop with the unlooped lace by pushing it with the pointer finger through the opening between the two laces which was formed by doing the previous step.
Step three: With left hand, grip the newly formed loop.
Step four: With both hands, pull the loops tight.

Chris

Sick Bastard
thealmightytim said:

LESSON I

LESSON II
Step one: With left hand, make a loop with the right lace (which is now on the left side).

LESSON III
Step one: With the left hand, bring the left-unlooped lace around the right-looped lace.
Step two: With left hand, form a loop with the unlooped lace by pushing it with the pointer finger through the opening between the two laces which was formed by doing the previous step.

What the hell was that???? Completely off-topic!

thealmightytim said:

LESSON I

LESSON II

LESSON III
:confused: :confused: :confused:
what?

if any1 was trying shit on my bro

id fuck up those little shits....ill help you if you want ...i need to ruin someones life...its been a while...lol

stupid kids

yeah, I've got a similar problem. My little brother is really short for his age (3rd grade) and gets picked on by this fag boy across the street that's in his class. I was even taller than he was at 9 and I'm a chic- to put it in further prospective I'm only 5'5.

To seek revenge I couldn't do too much without getting arrested. First, I humiliated him with my friends by telling him to get the hell off of our property for being such a bastard to my brother. Then him and his mother came to go swimming in our pool and I dunked him. He's very scared of me and doesn't bother my brother anymore. :D

however, if the kids bullying your brother are saying they have guns, you might have to step it up a bit. :gun:

!!!!!!!!!!!

i say the burn the fuckers house down with gasoline and pick the muffs out with the ballbearing and slingshot idea is the best so far, make them know your willing to put up a fight :p :thumbsup: :thumbsup: i forgot who post it was and was too lazy to find it again but good one :D

Sektor

Particinator
Beat the little bastards upside the head with the butt of your gun. They deserve it, always have, always will deserve it. :mfinger:

Shishio

The Red Pill
Yes, burning the kids house down is obviously the answer...WTF?

So you dispose of your little brother's threat forever, then your lil' bro loses you forever as well when you go to jail for murder and arson. After everyone hears about it, he gets shit from everyone his age because his older brother is a psychopath.

Please tell me you aren't the same guys posting about other stupid people...

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
:eek: This is old.

Glad you stayed on topic, next time try and look at the post dates. :thumbsup:

Looking at the profile of the kid who started this thread, I think I'd like him...maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.