WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Kids.

Reqium

Tenderony
157
0
0
#1
Ok, What the Fuck is going on. Kids that are like 10-13 are acting like they're fucking 20. Christ, when i was 10 i was playing with GI joe's and shit. 10 year olds now are out fucking each other. Seriously what the fuck. What the hell is the rush to grow up. It only fucken sucks ass more. No more mommy to mooch off of, only your dickhead of a boss to ask more hours from. Like Christ no wonder the world is fucked up. Soon the next president is gonna be like a 15 year old who is out banging whores left right and center. Bill Clinton Jr.

Either way it just pisses me off. Like christ act like a fucken kid. :mfinger:
 
4,248
0
0
#2
I'm 17 and I still consider myself a kid. I'm not an adult, right? Especially someone with my qualifications...can't drive(have no will to go learn), spends his time at home playing with the computer, blah blah. Then again, I do have a job.

What particularly annoys me are the youngest generation in a school like middle school or high school. "Oh man, I'm so big and bad I'm a freshman in high school fear my ability". You have no ability. My freshman year sucked ass, and so will yours if I have anything to do with it. Go fuck yourselves.
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#3
I had sex relatively young. maybe not 10-13, but relatively young. I dont think I'm any worse for wear than if I had waited until i fully matured into an adult. While your rant has logic and reason, and I concur with it almost 100%, part of being a kid is finding out who you are. And if your a kid that is going to watch the OC and all those shows that glorify sex, then your parents should take action and teach you not to be so suceptible and easily swayed.
 

morelos

lexicon incognito
1,952
0
0
#4
requiem said:
Ok, What the Fuck is going on. Kids that are like 10-13 are acting like they're fucking 20. Christ, when i was 10 i was playing with GI joe's and shit. 10 year olds now are out fucking each other. Seriously what the fuck. What the hell is the rush to grow up.
you want to really know? capitalism.

the people who pump television into your home find that they make more money by constantly and repeatedly telling your kid this is how they should act in order to "be cool" or to "become the most popular kid around." and when you're that age, not only is your attention span short and your memory long but you are catastrophically impressionable and you perpetually burn with the desire to accelerate up the social ladder.

tobacco companies do the same thing; sell to 16yrolds? sure, wtf; we make more money.

so yes, now that censorship is continuing to decline IN COMBINATION WITH THE DECREASE IN TIME PARENTS SPEND WITH THEIR KIDS (thanks again to capitalism taking them away from the home and forcing them to work 10hrs per day each). the result is television companies and commercial advertisers (and mtv) raising your children.

you want it fixed? homeschool your kids with no access to a tv.

~ dan ~
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
78
0
#5
morelos said:
you want it fixed? homeschool your kids with no access to a tv.

~ dan ~
I never thought I would see a teacher say that. Especially an unemployed teacher. LOL.

But, I agree with you.
 

morelos

lexicon incognito
1,952
0
0
#7
cl said:
I never thought I would see a teacher say that. Especially an unemployed teacher. LOL.

But, I agree with you.
lol; well the reason i say to homeschool them is because you'd have a much closer eye on how they develop socially. honestly, i would say i'm going to be a better choise as educator (at least in my field) for someone's child than they are themselves, but there's something huge that even the best teachers and the best school's can't keep the kids away from: each other.

but you know what i'm saying? it's like that despair.com poster image i posted. none of us is quite as dumb as all of us put together. sadly, it's true.

oh, btw, if i don't get a job by the end of august, it means i'll be teaching half-time FOR FREE. :( i will try to keep you guys posted, even though you don't care :p

~ dan ~
 
4,248
0
0
#8
Haven't you ever seen that home-schooling episode of South Park? Public schools are better because children have to learn social skills and to make their own decisions, and they can't do that from home school. I'm not saying a parent shouldn't monitor their kids, but they don't need tracking collars.
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#9
B]capitalism[/B]- lol. that’s the most stupidest bullshit I have ever read in my life. No home schooling your children with out t.v. is not needed. My parents worked long and hard and I pretty much never seen them. I didn't have curfews when I was at home and my parents never censored my music or T.V.

"Oh my god you were probably this horrible little child running a mock"


Wrong again. I never in my life have done drugs. Why cause my dad took the time to explain things to me about them. Its called making due with the time you have with your kids. He played a very active role in my life. As far as shaping my interest in cars and other things. Yeah i didn't get much time with him but he was still part of my life. Same goes for my mother.

After 12 am in the morning. I just had to call about every hour or so and let my family know where I was at. If i didn't my parents would hunt my fucking ass down. I never really cared to much to get drunk, however i still had a huge group of friends i partied with. I think the start of my senior year was when i started drinking

Jesse even lived in my house however I was still a virgin up until we was engaged 6 months or so before we were married. Oh my parents also let me get a tattoo when i was 14... I don't smoke either. SO NOW if my parents did all of this bad stuff to me, why was I not a slut, living on welfare and drinking and doing drugs?

Answer: Its called spending time with your child and explaining stuff to them. When I was 12 my mother explained a lot to me about guys and sex... probably kind of young. I had an open awareness. I hung out with all guys, i watch them find a chick fuck her forget her. Guess who didn't play that role. Angel.

I knew the different between reality and fiction. Teach your kids that. allow them to grow into the person that they will become and things will be alright.

fuck the home school take away censorship this and that bullshit crap. Nazi's!!!!
Morelos, talking about values in kids. You were trying to get underage girls on a website no matter how jokingly or not to show more then what they were. Then you come here and talk about kids just being kids. One chick was 16. That’s awful young.

A child who is home school will lack the strong social skills needed to survive in the real fucking world, they will not be able to handle the boss telling them they suck… often times they are more depressed adults. Kids need to have free time to hang with each other. They need those breaks to talk and just have fun. To learn how to express themselves and be able to make choices (to a point). You need to explain to your child the different between two years. And be a parent to the kid and not a friend.
 
158
0
0
#10
_Kitana_ said:
B]capitalism[/B]- lol. that’s the most stupidest bullshit I have ever read in my life. No home schooling your children with out t.v. is not needed. My parents worked long and hard and I pretty much never seen them. I didn't have curfews when I was at home and my parents never censored my music or T.V.

"Oh my god you were probably this horrible little child running a mock"


Wrong again. I never in my life have done drugs. Why cause my dad took the time to explain things to me about them. Its called making due with the time you have with your kids. He played a very active role in my life. As far as shaping my interest in cars and other things. Yeah i didn't get much time with him but he was still part of my life. Same goes for my mother.

After 12 am in the morning. I just had to call about every hour or so and let my family know where I was at. If i didn't my parents would hunt my fucking ass down. I never really cared to much to get drunk, however i still had a huge group of friends i partied with. I think the start of my senior year was when i started drinking

Jesse even lived in my house however I was still a virgin up until we was engaged 6 months or so before we were married. Oh my parents also let me get a tattoo when i was 14... I don't smoke either. SO NOW if my parents did all of this bad stuff to me, why was I not a slut, living on welfare and drinking and doing drugs?

Answer: Its called spending time with your child and explaining stuff to them. When I was 12 my mother explained a lot to me about guys and sex... probably kind of young. I had an open awareness. I hung out with all guys, i watch them find a chick fuck her forget her. Guess who didn't play that role. Angel.

I knew the different between reality and fiction. Teach your kids that. allow them to grow into the person that they will become and things will be alright.

fuck the home school take away censorship this and that bullshit crap. Nazi's!!!!
Morelos, talking about values in kids. You were trying to get underage girls on a website no matter how jokingly or not to show more then what they were. Then you come here and talk about kids just being kids. One chick was 16. That’s awful young.

A child who is home school will lack the strong social skills needed to survive in the real fucking world, they will not be able to handle the boss telling them they suck… often times they are more depressed adults. Kids need to have free time to hang with each other. They need those breaks to talk and just have fun. To learn how to express themselves and be able to make choices (to a point). You need to explain to your child the different between two years. And be a parent to the kid and not a friend.

...wow... That's a lot... and worst part is my parrents never did this stuff, yet look how I am. I don't mean to be stuck up or full of myself *Cough 6Canadian9 Cough*. But I dunno why I try to act so mature some times. It's gonna suck, cause im gonna be surrounded by dumbasses in highschool. (FYI: I'm just going into highschool) and I'm gonna be acting all mature and mocked at, But thats just what I prefer. I'd rather be a gentleman and mocked than a friggen rude slob and be popular. I've lived my whole life as an outcast, and dont care if i stay the same untill other people grow the hell up. Well thats enough bitching from me, I'm gonna go read some other threads...
 
59
0
0
#11
people should pay attention to their kids whats happening is that they're doing what there rents did n there rents are probly only like 18 -20
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
59
112
#12
A lot of ppl might still see me as a child, and being 17, I am still a minor. But I see myself as an adult becuase I work 29+ hours a week, I don't complaine when I'm asked to do it, I'm in an advanced learning program for my Senior year that allows me to take college courses at a college instead of going to the high school, and I don't feel that I speak or carry myself as a child. So with that said, I agree that kids should go outside and make friends. Part of the child obesity problem is that kids would rather sit on thier butts all day watching TV or playing video games or surfing the net. I personally thing that ppl under 15 or 16 shouldn't be allowd on here just because of the content.
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
#13
Kids need to act like kids, because when it is over, you'll wish it wasn't. The real world sucks big dick, and so will you childhood if you never had one.
 

morelos

lexicon incognito
1,952
0
0
#15
kitana said:
Morelos, talking about values in kids. You were trying to get underage girls on a website no matter how jokingly or not to show more then what they were. Then you come here and talk about kids just being kids. One chick was 16. That’s awful young.
LIKE OMG i was 18-20 when i was with her. LIKE OMG that's what, two years?

you're awfully confrontational in non-flaming forums. it's kinda bizarre. also pointless.

home schooling, like anything, is a toss-up. it might do well for your kids, it might not. i have a good friend who was homeschooled in a rural town of 1000. he's a little socially backward, but he gets along well with his friends and he's incredibly well-educated; he has a reasonable job in an office in a city and lives in a suburb of that city now.

i've also seen plenty of public- and private-schooled folks grow up to be successful.

and we've all also seen people from each category who have failed at aspects of life.

so that's why i say it's a toss-up. but the issue here was kids acting like sexual / social predators at an extremely early age. and yes, the cause will be the media in combination to their exposure to others in their own age groups.

~ dan ~
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
#16
But when you spill coffee on yourself and sue the company for it, then you're just a moron.
 
59
0
0
#18
pimpyobitch said:
Shit happends. I could sue for alot of stupid thngs like that but its just stupid.
that somes up most people in america these days..... including muhself we would rather make a monsterous profit then see all the systems we set up succeed i don't see how we can be sending jobs to India just because it's less money. I mean there are still hundreds of thousands of people in America who need jobs but all everyone wants is to make more money for themsleves it doesn't matter wat they ruin in the process as long as they become rich
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
#19
Yeah, but those shitfuckers don't realize that sueing companies raises the tax prices.