WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Offbeat Kill the crows.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Exploding toads.

Scientists in Germany are baffled by the exploding toads.

Apparently thier livers are disappearing.

Could Crows be the culprit?

MaxPower has recently returned from China on a mission to find "uncommon aphrodesiacs."

Discuss.

bnccoder

Postaholic
I wonder if you could domesticate the crows and use them as attack birds. A blind intruder couldn't do much.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Crows are really intelligent. Some say one of the most intelligent birds around. I haven't any links, but it is common knowledge.

bnccoder

Postaholic
I've heard that they are. So what all did Max find in China?

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Rumor has it that German toad livers go for $500 each. But that's hush hush super aphordesiac peddler knowledge.

R

RedOctober

Ah.. It's an ingredient that the druids used to brew a magic potion that makes the tribe very strong. Read the comic books of Asterix. :rolleyes:

asdalover

God, i'm bored!
I love Crows so before anyone touches them, think again. There's a field full of them where I live. They are great and scary all at the same time! Toads are too slimy for me anyway so I would probably still say 'save the cows'.

Descent

Hella Constipated

That sucks, dude. I used to catch toads all the time up until 2002 when I moved into RichVille, USA.

They're so cute when they croak when you pick them up.

My buddy's pool was so dirty that there were three fucking frogs swimming in there for days, and they tested the Chlorine and it was at a rock stable zero. Ahhh, ear infections.

SHS

Plaid Ninja
Hahaha, I love toads.. Those things are so cool. But I fear getting wart's so bad..