WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

killmenowchainsawplease

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wow.. This is the most fucked up situation since fucking.. mankind. Holy shit.. Ok, so my friend wants to go sailing over the weekend, its her, her friend, my friend and myself (and her parents since we don't really know how to fully sail by ourselves yet). And this girl that was there, that I didn't know, I was attracted to, and I could tell she felt the same way as we had our little conversations by ourselves, now I AM going out with someone right now and I was just kidding around with this other girl. Yet she starts to really like me, also my friend (female) who owns the boat, comes onto me. She was crying earlier because she was having some family problems so I put my arm around her and was comforting her and she was like sobbing and hugging me so I though you know, its ok cause shes not feeling so great. But as this other girl likes me, she starts flirting as well. The one whos my friend came upto me while I was in a king size bed with my friend on my laptop playing old computer games. She comes up and wraps her legs in between mine and hugs herself to me, I don't know what the fuck I was thinking but I went along with it, soon she started kissing me and I did back. This is all going on while this OTHER girl who is also there is sleeping in the other room and she flirts with me and I don't know if she wants to date but either way shes involved. ALSO I feel like fucking shit because the girl I'm actually involved with DATING doesn't know this, I have never cheated on anyone in my life and it now comes to this. LO AND FUCKING BEHOLD the girl I used to like and still do, and she likes me but shes giving her boyfriend another chance because he cheated on her (yeah I made other threads/posts about that) So I decided to find someone else and to see if that would work, so I did, I found another awesome girl and I am dating her. But the girl who I like still and she likes me hears this news that her best friend is close and sleeping in the same bed and kissing and shit and now she won't want to date me anytime ever because she thought that her friend liked me and thats what was holding her back and what made her go back to her boyfriend, now that she KNOWS that best friend likes me, she'll be happy knowing that I'm satisfied, or so she thinks. So this weekend was one of the most fucked up weekends I've ever lived. I don't know what the fuck to do, I really want to tell my gf that this happened and I didn't mean for it to, I felt sympathetic towards this girl with her situation and in the time period she came onto me in a major way, now she can't keep her hands off of me. When she was dropping me off today she was touching me and trying to hold my hand, I pulled away and I could definitly tell she was disappointed/pissed and depressed and is probably at home crying, shit I said didn't help either, like that I was really happy that it happened, what the fuck was I thinking, it was like 3:00 AM and.. Jesus I don't know I got caught up in the moment. I want to tell my gf that it happened, and I'm sorry that it did, I want to tell this girl I don't want to continue what started, and I want her friend to know that its not going anywhere. Its all easy to say, but to actually do it, is fucking SHIT to think about... :( :confused: :cry:

Well, you can't change any of the events that happened. Be ready for change. Change isn't necassarily bad, just go with it, go with the flow.

I don't want to go into full detail, but don't hate yourself, or despise who you are, and whatever might've happened, fuck it, you aren't a bad person, just make it a learning experience. something to grow on. Perhaps this other girl is a forgiving person. If not, then don't stick with someone who can't be understanding.

It wasn't like you guys did the humpty dumpty. Once someone gives it all away, then you should feel rather....empty. But if so, It won't last forver.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
My advise. Bang them all behind eachother's back, until the whole thing blows up in your face. Then move on. :thumbsup:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeah so i told her its too weird and cant happen and i cant do it, my gf forgave me but is upset, and the other girl doesnt even know yet and i dont know if she will...

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
ok, i read this plenty of times, just to get a perfictly good understanding of wat happend, P99, u have to let the girl u used to like go... she isnt gonna date you anymore, not if its gonna break her freinds heart, now, u just got to ask yourself this, do u like her freind? u had to have kissed her for some reason...

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
she came onto ME... I was comforting her because of her situation and she got touchy feely then kissy.. I started to let girl go a long time ago but she is still there as an attraction like any woman is to a guy, heh.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I like her as a FRIEND no more than that ever, I like my girlfriend right now, shes the best thing thats ever happened to me and I mean it when I say that, shes everything I want and the other girl is just an old thought..

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
then u NEED to let the freind go, and tell her she is just a freind, ask her to still be freinds, its just that you dont feel the same way about her that she does about you... u mite break her heart, but.. its really the only solution, cause if u other gf finds you together, ur gonna break both of their hearts, u made a mistake, and i dont mean this in a mean way, but... now u gotta pay 4 it, sorry for saying it, but its true, i wish there was some other way of me helping you, but i- i just cant see any other solution, and you have to tell your reall gf about the problem, if she doesnt except, well, again, u are paying the price for making a mistake, sorry for saying it,i hope you dont hate me for this, but,u gotta do wat you have to do. good luck man...

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeah I know your right, I did tell her, she was sad but i think she understood what i was saying, and my gf is upset too because I told her about it but she forgave me.. :thumbsup:

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
*PHEW* im sooo glad u dint take it the wrong way, but, did u tell ur freind u dont really like her as a freind yet? if u did how did she take it?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
did u tell ur freind u dont really like her as a freind yet?
what? heh

I told her it was wrong and weird and i couldnt go on with it.. she tried to blame it on me happening.. its gay.. i feel like an asshole though i feel like curling up and dieing.. i cheated on someone and i lost a friend.. (friendship will never be the same and shes arguing im just going give it a lot space if not just abandon it..)

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
p99 said:
what? heh

I told her it was wrong and weird and i couldnt go on with it.. she tried to blame it on me happening.. its gay.. i feel like an asshole though i feel like curling up and dieing.. i cheated on someone and i lost a friend.. (friendship will never be the same and shes arguing im just going give it a lot space if not just abandon it..)
o sorry, typo, tell her u REALLY dont want her to be mad at you, that you would do anything, just for you to stay freinds, but just good freinds, nothing else. you have to tell her how u feel about u 2 fighting, but, she also, has to comprehend that ur not her bf, act upset, hug her, but not a bf/gf hug, like a freind hug, if she ever tries to come onto you again, just tell her that you are both freinds, and that u 2 will never be more, or less

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeah.. i'm more worried about my gf.. shes pretty upset, but shes forgiving but i dont want her to have to get over it i want to show im sorry and to trust me.. its not like she can easily though

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
p99 said:
yeah.. i'm more worried about my gf..
not to be an asshole, but that sounded really mean, it kind of sounded like u dint give wat ur freind thinks :\.... dont reject ur freinds man... gf's come and go, but freinds, for the most part, stay forever.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
this "friend" has stabbed me in the back plenty of times, it was winding to end anyways, she is blaming everything on me and is being pissy, she denies initiating shit and my GF i care more about and her feelings, she is more important to me..

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
whoa.... sounds like u got some anger to this girl... ok.. if u care only about ur gf, then thas ok,its not exactly wat i would do in ur situation, but, thas fine, and im curios, how did she backstab you?? like.. wat did she do? and did she apologize for it?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
anything you confide in her or tell her she tells everyone, she makes up shit, she crys to get attention, she can just be really annoying, she blames everyone around her, puts herself before others when she shouldnt..

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
has she ever showed a different side? a kinder side? a side that shows you can she really cares about you?? (think about this alot, dont just quickly post, no)

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
i just dont want you to give up on her, u mite begin to like her more than as a freind, and feel the same way about her, and since you broke her heart, u can't ever get her back there had to be a reason y you kissed her... everything has a reason.