WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Kilo_fucking _juliet is pissing me off

Kilo Juliet is:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright people, this new guy, kilo juliet, is pissing me off. He is shitting up threads like a motherfucker, making an ass of himself. This dude deserves the cockfarm or worse, he seems like a troll to me.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
He tries to look intelligent, but he really looks like a fucking retard.

The first post I've read of him was enough for me to neg rep the shit out of him, and I usually never neg rep. http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=12749&page=1&pp=15

He's tagged "mentally handicapped" in my memory, forever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
sounds like magic homoitus, we actually have an expert on the disease that uses the site

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
RageAgainst said:
He tries to look intelligent, but he really looks like a fucking retard.

The first post I've read of him was enough for me to neg rep the shit out of him, and I usually never neg rep. http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=12749&page=1&pp=15

He's tagged "mentally handicapped" in my memory, forever.
one of his posts on the pat robertson discussion got a bad from me.... and I tried to see his point of view.. but he just continued to make a total ass of himself...

jamesp

In Memory...
I said he was a good poster...just to maintain balance in the universe :cool:

What a fucking moron. :thumbsdn: I was actually hoping the mods would lock him in B&T so that we could flame him indescriminately to make ourselves feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.