WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Kind of Sucks

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
My bro going to be leaving for 10 days and everyone is asking me to spend time with his girlfriend cause she gets nervous by herself. Well when Jesse left no one even called to see if I was all right.

It just pisses me off... so now basically have to spend every moment with physcho cry baby cause my bro got to leave 10 days. I know its going to suck and missing him and stuff, but jezzz where was my support.

Sigh, oh well the bigger person is the one who shows they can be there and not hold grudges.

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
_Kitana_ said:
My bro going to be leaving for 10 days and everyone is asking me to spend time with his girlfriend cause she gets nervous by herself. Well when Jesse left no one even called to see if I was all right.

It just pisses me off... so now basically have to spend every moment with physcho cry baby cause my bro got to leave 10 days. I know its going to suck and missing him and stuff, but jezzz where was my support.

Sigh, oh well the bigger person is the one who shows they can be there and not hold grudges.
That is screwed up, if I were you I would tell her to suck it up and stop being such a cry baby. By the way when does your hubby get back from iraq?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Hypertron said:
That is screwed up, if I were you I would tell her to suck it up and stop being such a cry baby. By the way when does your hubby get back from iraq?

SOON BABY SOON

HE OUT OF IRAQ in an Kuwait.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:

Be glad your tougher than that, otherwise, you would be pitied and babied your life. C'mon kit, you know, you would HATE that.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
dustinzgirl said:
Be glad your tougher than that, otherwise, you would be pitied and babied your life. C'mon kit, you know, you would HATE that.
I Know... I would hate it big time.

DID YOU HEAR DG...

MY BOYS ARE OUT OF IRAQ

all 8 of them crossed the line.... to kuwait.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOT HOOOOOAH

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
I Know... I would hate it big time.

DID YOU HEAR DG...

MY BOYS ARE OUT OF IRAQ

all 8 of them crossed the line.... to kuwait.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOT HOOOOOAH
Right on! Im so glad, that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now whens the partaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay?

LOL

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
dustinzgirl said:
Right on! Im so glad, that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now whens the partaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay?

LOL
I am pretty much drunk right now hun.

lol

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
_Kitana_ said:
I am pretty much drunk right now hun.

lol
Let the party beginn ......
perfect situation -> cause you are drunk so you dont need some alk!
great timing -> no one there free house
perfect -> perfect

:thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Kit, I'm sure you and she can find civilized ways to pass the time.

If I might make a few suggestions.

- Lingered clad pillow fights.
- Jell-O baths
- Spin the bottle
- Telling secrets, about some other girl, then just giggle when she asks “What?!”
- Bikini clad pillow fights
- Holly Hobby ‘Lil girls gone wild starter kit.
- Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Hehehe....... *HUGS*

Yeah im sure

make her color posters

extremepilot

Go jerk off or something
speaking of kind of sucks, my retainer just broke ),:
Good thing I have that appointment with the doctor tomorrow. Hope he's not gonna charge my mommy extra $$$ for fixing it. I always hated that stupid retainer ):

P.S. I don't mean to hijack your thread or anything

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
extremepilot said:
speaking of kind of sucks, my retainer just broke ),:
Good thing I have that appointment with the doctor tomorrow. Hope he's not gonna charge my mommy extra $$$ for fixing it. I always hated that stupid retainer ):

P.S. I don't mean to hijack your thread or anything
no problem that does sucks

Mr Cliche

The Chosen
1. Pity your not a guy, getting your bro's girl for awhile ;)

2. Good for you, spouse getting out of having to kill others (I smell a political argument on the way)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Mr Cliche said:

2. Good for you, spouse getting out of having to kill others (I smell a political argument on the way)
His role in this is not to kill. He's an engineer. Which means he disables explosives, in order to keep people from being killed.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Mr Cliche said:

Ohhhhhhhh, *TAKES DEEP BREATH*

First off sparky before you go run down my troops let me tell ya a thing or two. NONE and I mean NONE of their main task over there is to kill anyone. I am sure its not easy for them when they get time to reflect on taking another human's life and I am sure that the majority of them don't want to kill anyone.

They sacrfice a lot for you and many other from all over the world. This is their thanks? You can spit in there face or perhaps you can spit in their wives face. I think you need to step down and ask yourself how many people have you helped? What would you do if you was in that situation? My husband is considered a hero by many, how many people think u are one and what have you done to earn that

Third, you know what my husband is in the Army Combate Engineers. HOOAH. His job and missions are some of the hardest and most dangerous over there and most of the time they aren't killing anyone. They disarm bombs, clear mine feels, unwire bridges, rebuild safer bridges for civilians. So you should sit down shut up and learn some respect.

and thats a big fucking HOOOOOOOOOOOAH!

*huggles Max* thanks man

ferengi

Yay fire!
_Kitana_ said:
Ohhhhhhhh, *TAKES DEEP BREATH*

First off sparky before you go run down my troops let me tell ya a thing or two. NONE and I mean NONE of their main task over there is to kill anyone. I am sure its not easy for them when they get time to reflect on taking another human's life and I am sure that the majority of them don't want to kill anyone.

They sacrfice a lot for you and many other from all over the world. This is their thanks? You can spit in there face or perhaps you can spit in their wives face. I think you need to step down and ask yourself how many people have you helped? What would you do if you was in that situation? My husband is considered a hero by many, how many people think u are one and what have you done to earn that

Third, you know what my husband is in the Army Combate Engineers. HOOAH. His job and missions are some of the hardest and most dangerous over there and most of the time they aren't killing anyone. They disarm bombs, clear mine feels, unwire bridges, rebuild safer bridges for civilians. So you should sit down shut up and learn some respect.

and thats a big fucking HOOOOOOOOOOOAH!
Glad to hear your husband's out of Iraq, Kit. I wish him and all our troops a safe return home. God bless all of them for their courage and sacrifice in serving in Iraq.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
ferengi74656 said:
Glad to hear your husband's out of Iraq, Kit. I wish him and all our troops a safe return home. God bless all of them for their courage and sacrifice in serving in Iraq.
Roger that!

Mr Cliche

The Chosen
I don't mean to say I told you so, But....

Oh dear, what did I say about a political argument? Now we can see who believes what.

1. It's not the troops fault, they are getting paid $7.50 or something a day.

2. They aren't being corageous, they're doing their job, (although it takes a certain amount of mettle to have the war-torn streets of Irag as a workplace)

3. What the fuck did you say, they ARE NOT, repeat ARE NOT defending MINE nor YOUR FREEDOM! They are just drawing funding away from things like ARSENIC-FREE DRINKING WATER!

No, I'm sorry, but my freedom is right just the way it is, I don't need some jive-ass monkey leading my senile Prime Minister to war!