WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Kingsland Man Accused Of Setting Up Meth Lab In K-Mart Bathroom

Jung

???
Premium
http://www.news4jax.com/news4georgia/4275591/detail.html
KINGSLAND, Ga. -- A man who created suspicion by collecting items from various department of K-Mart and taking them into the restroom just before closing time Wednesday arrested after police said they found him operating a methamphetamine lab in the bathroom.

According to Kingsland police, store security began watching Eddie Young, 34, when he came back into the store after making a purchase. After seeing Young get a Coleman lantern from sporting goods and various over-the-counter drugs from the pharmacy area, they said he took the items into the store's restroom.

Store employees reportedly went into the bathroom to tell Young the store was closing in a few minutes, they became even more suspicious and notified police.

Finding a powder that tested positive for methamphetamine in the bathroom, Young was arrested for possession of items to manufacture methamphetamines and possession of a controlled substance.
Hahahahah, what a dumb ass.

Just another meth fucker.

At least it wasn't in a truck stop. All of the truckers would have jumped him for his stash.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Gee George, There cameras will never see me.

hove420

the shocka
dude thats fucked up

why the hell would you do that in public, and why the fuck would you do it in the first place...fuck unnatural drugs man

bnccoder

Postaholic
You would do it in the first place because 1,000 pills comes out at an ounce of product AKA $10,000 if you sell it right.

Descent

Hella Constipated

Can he be any dumber?

"LOOK! I'm making a recording of myself making drughs fer the Po-LICE, LOL!"

ferengi

Yay fire!
:lol: that's priceless... In a fucking K-mart, no less.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I'm not suprised that you are tracking all the best meth spots. :D