WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

kiss my ass

insane_dickhead

Banned - What an Asshat!
i dont see why everyone on this site is an asshole. really i dont give a shit what yall thank bout what i write.....so go to hell! chances are i can probly kick most of yalls asses anyways. some one said that the weed topic has been discussed "thousands of times". I DONT CARE:mfinger: i will talk bout whatever the fuck i want to, and is you dont like i do belive theres nothin you can do bout it:p

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
insane_dickhead said:
i dont see why everyone on this site is an asshole. really i dont give a shit what yall thank bout what i write.....so go to hell! chances are i can probly kick most of yalls asses anyways. some one said that the weed topic has been discussed "thousands of times". I DONT CARE:mfinger: i will talk bout whatever the fuck i want to, and is you dont like i do belive theres nothin you can do bout it:p
dandy..
but once you've been here more than *thinks* a few days the repetition of every first-dayer screaming "bush sucks, weed rules" gets to you..
you can talk about whatever you like but as this site has a protocol and admin/mods that enforce it i would advise that you follow the flow until you are somewhat entrenched..
good luck with trying to kick my ass, i'm fucking ridiculous, i'd kill you.. :cool:

Jung

???
Premium
Wrong forum, genius.