Kiss My Enitre Ass!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
1
0
Kiss My Ass!

That's right the whole thing you crybabies. Please; if you frequent a site called "WTF" and find yourself offended by a statement. Derr!!!! If you reply you are only validating the statement.
You may be shocked that I find most of the posts just as offensive, rude, off topic, and or nonsensical. So what. I don't reply and usually forget about the whole thread.
I have to be up there on the most quoted with slam, Yeah yeah I bring it on myself, but hell if I piss someone off and they want to tell me by all means let it rip. I personally like the fact that people take shots at me. They usually have a good point.
I just want to thank all the people out there that took the time and responded to my comments. Face it if you can make me laugh at myself. I owe ya one.

Keep posting, and please have fun.
Stop fucking Whining
:thumbsup:
 

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
1,102
2
202
Broken said:
That's right the whole thing you crybabies. Please; if you frequent a site called "WTF" and find yourself offended by a statement. Derr!!!! If you reply you are only validating the statement.
You may be shocked that I find most of the posts just as offensive, rude, off topic, and or nonsensical. So what. I don't reply and usually forget about the whole thread.
I have to be up there on the most quoted with slam, Yeah yeah I bring it on myself, but hell if I piss someone off and they want to tell me by all means let it rip. I personally like the fact that people take shots at me. They usually have a good point.
I just want to thank all the people out there that took the time and responded to my comments. Face it if you can make me laugh at myself. I owe ya one.

Keep posting, and please have fun.
Stop fucking Whining
:thumbsup:

That's offensive. You make me sick. Just kiddin - fuck you, buddy
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
1
0
badassmtbiker said:
That's offensive. You make me sick. Just kiddin - fuck you, buddy


Hey aren't you my internet daddy?? I'd recognize that font anywhere. How dare you leave mom all alone... She was just a quick piece of CyberSex for you!! She doesn't even get on AIM anymore... You bastard...CyberPimpin aint easy I know you probably had your reasons. I forgive you ***Dad*** :confused:
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
53
112
Originally Posted by BRiT
Indeed...

Yes. Some of us are a tight-knit group. So much to be considered friends and even family. Maybe dysfunctional, but a family nontheless. Why some of us have even shared in one's wedding.

I'll say this once in clear concise terms. This is not a flame-forum site, it's a rant forum site. Bickering back and forth is fine, provided there's substance and style to it. Without style, it's worthless fodder

i agree :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

and.suckmyballs

Tenderony
114
0
0
make sure you have a point to, before you post whatever you are about to rant on about and not just be a flaming mofo fucktard, that's not cool :mfinger: :gun:
 

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
1,102
2
202
and.suckmyballs said:
make sure you have a point to, before you post whatever you are about to rant on about and not just be a flaming mofo fucktard, that's not cool :mfinger: :gun:


omg.. did you just tell someone to have a point. Nice. Glass houses mothafucka
 

and.suckmyballs

Tenderony
114
0
0
badassmtbiker said:
omg.. did you just tell someone to have a point. Nice. Glass houses mothafucka

and whats your point buddy???? :mfinger:

jk

yeh cuz if your flammin on about shit you dont have a clue about and all of a sunden your stuck where you either back out (pussy) or same somethin lame like yeh, well your mom.....yeh you get my point so make sure you have a point when ranting on about something :bomb:
 

and.suckmyballs

Tenderony
114
0
0
like broken, hes always knowing what to say :sword:
good points and always has good comebacks :thumbsup:
keep it up your the best ranter so far in my book
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
38
38
I second that motion,even though he gives his wife dutch oven's all the time--you sick puppy :mfinger: :p
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
1
0
and.suckmyballs said:
like broken, hes always knowing what to say :sword:
good points and always has good comebacks :thumbsup:
keep it up your the best ranter so far in my book


Follow the bouncing ball! Hit em up!
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
1
0
and.suckmyballs said:
like broken, hes always knowing what to say :sword:
good points and always has good comebacks :thumbsup:
keep it up your the best ranter so far in my book

Drunk moment