WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Kiss My Enitre Ass!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Kiss My Ass!

That's right the whole thing you crybabies. Please; if you frequent a site called "WTF" and find yourself offended by a statement. Derr!!!! If you reply you are only validating the statement.
You may be shocked that I find most of the posts just as offensive, rude, off topic, and or nonsensical. So what. I don't reply and usually forget about the whole thread.
I have to be up there on the most quoted with slam, Yeah yeah I bring it on myself, but hell if I piss someone off and they want to tell me by all means let it rip. I personally like the fact that people take shots at me. They usually have a good point.
I just want to thank all the people out there that took the time and responded to my comments. Face it if you can make me laugh at myself. I owe ya one.

Keep posting, and please have fun.
Stop fucking Whining
:thumbsup:

Broken said:
That's right the whole thing you crybabies. Please; if you frequent a site called "WTF" and find yourself offended by a statement. Derr!!!! If you reply you are only validating the statement.
You may be shocked that I find most of the posts just as offensive, rude, off topic, and or nonsensical. So what. I don't reply and usually forget about the whole thread.
I have to be up there on the most quoted with slam, Yeah yeah I bring it on myself, but hell if I piss someone off and they want to tell me by all means let it rip. I personally like the fact that people take shots at me. They usually have a good point.
I just want to thank all the people out there that took the time and responded to my comments. Face it if you can make me laugh at myself. I owe ya one.

Keep posting, and please have fun.
Stop fucking Whining
:thumbsup:
That's offensive. You make me sick. Just kiddin - fuck you, buddy

Broken

badassmtbiker said:
That's offensive. You make me sick. Just kiddin - fuck you, buddy

Hey aren't you my internet daddy?? I'd recognize that font anywhere. How dare you leave mom all alone... She was just a quick piece of CyberSex for you!! She doesn't even get on AIM anymore... You bastard...CyberPimpin aint easy I know you probably had your reasons. I forgive you ***Dad*** :confused:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Originally Posted by BRiT
Indeed...

Yes. Some of us are a tight-knit group. So much to be considered friends and even family. Maybe dysfunctional, but a family nontheless. Why some of us have even shared in one's wedding.

I'll say this once in clear concise terms. This is not a flame-forum site, it's a rant forum site. Bickering back and forth is fine, provided there's substance and style to it. Without style, it's worthless fodder
i agree :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

make sure you have a point to, before you post whatever you are about to rant on about and not just be a flaming mofo fucktard, that's not cool :mfinger: :gun:

and.suckmyballs said:
make sure you have a point to, before you post whatever you are about to rant on about and not just be a flaming mofo fucktard, that's not cool :mfinger: :gun:

omg.. did you just tell someone to have a point. Nice. Glass houses mothafucka

badassmtbiker said:
omg.. did you just tell someone to have a point. Nice. Glass houses mothafucka
and whats your point buddy???? :mfinger:

jk

yeh cuz if your flammin on about shit you dont have a clue about and all of a sunden your stuck where you either back out (pussy) or same somethin lame like yeh, well your mom.....yeh you get my point so make sure you have a point when ranting on about something :bomb:

like broken, hes always knowing what to say :sword:
good points and always has good comebacks :thumbsup:
keep it up your the best ranter so far in my book

shep

Local alcoholic
I second that motion,even though he gives his wife dutch oven's all the time--you sick puppy :mfinger: :p

Broken

and.suckmyballs said:
keep it up your the best ranter so far in my book

Follow the bouncing ball! Hit em up!

Broken

and.suckmyballs said: