WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

kissing. How do you like it?

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
I have to do this thing for my summer psych class. As a girl, I am really interested what guys like most from kissing. Girl's opinions are just as good, but I wanna know stuff directly from the male perspective. Feel free to take it farther than kissing. Also, what do you all think about when kissing? It is a blank mind with just the need to be close, or wondering what time it is or wondering what the other person thinks? i have wondered about this for years, but now I'm doing research for class, so I can see what you're thinking and what you all like, meaning boys and girls alike. Be honest, as I plan on putting the results in my project. Thanks a ton! Rant as needed...

Honestly I love the soft kisses, I like tongue if its gonna heat up. But I really love small pecks soft kisses etc at any time. Just dont like having a tongue stuck down my throat in public or watching someone stickin their tongue down someone elses throat either.

Now when I'm kissing my fiance, all I can think about is aooh i love him being this close!! Or I never wanna let you go etc. with me the kissing cant stop once it starts just love it so much but only from him, hes the only one whos made me think etc like this. before kisses didn't mean anything and I did have a blank state of mind when kissing someone and just kinda wondered when it would be over.

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
Tink, you're a doll, really. I appreciate it. I only have four replies from my friends so far and they have worksheets! Lazy bums playing their Xbox...anyway, have some rep on the house.

I would have typed more of a reply bout it but I'm at work at the moment. I might edit it some when I get home.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
When i kiss my girl its hard to describe really. I love to just hold her close and lay a tender loving kiss on her. To feel her close and to have her lips against mine is one of the best feelings in the world for me. Every other girl that i had ever kissed it was just like like ehh just did it and my mind would wander if it was a long enough kiss to wonder. But with her i think about nothing other than that moment and holding her close to me.
Now if its a short kiss for a good bye or something like that then i charish the moment and only wish that i could make that short kiss something more.
Its just one of those things that i cant really describe. For me its beyond words. My sound sappy but my girl and me really click.

Hope that helps ;)

For me, it's all about the contact. I just love to feel my girl's lips on mine ... I pretty much completely agree with tink about kisses; soft kisses are good and add some tongue to heat things up (but not in public). About the "never want to let you go" feeling, I think it’s a female-only feeling ... or at least I've never felt it or talked to any other male who has.

I’d say that kisses lose their value after a while. The first time my girl kissed me at school was a good-bye kiss before she had to leave to catch her bus, and made me feel so amazing. Don’t get me wrong, kisses are always nice, and always make me feel good, but I still haven’t gotten a kiss that meant as much to me as that one.

When kisses just seem to never end, I can’t help but let my mind wander. Sometimes I’ll just watch my watch and actually time them haha .. it’s kinda sad, but whatever. Usually kisses are ended mutually at the right time .. not too long, nor too short, and when that happens we’re both always happy. It’s kind of like climaxing at the same moment, but without such a climax.

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
Thank you guys (and tink ^_^) a LOT for the input. I've gotten a lot of the whole, short kisses are great because you want more so they leave you wanting, type answer. It seems so foreign to me to not have the "never let go" feeling. I'm just used to it, but thanks for letting me glimpse into your private workings! I honestly appreciate it A TON!

Not to sound gross, but I like wet kisses. Now, I don't mean sloppy, dripping wet. I'm talking just a little wet, and you can feel eachothers lips sliding against one anothers........................

Whoa. Anyways, yeah. That's awesome. :D

bnccoder

Postaholic
I like tongue and a moist but not soaking kiss. I don't like too much tongue though. Soft kisses are the best. This thread is in the wrong forum. If you're wanting only guy's responces PM a MOD and ask them to move it to the tavern or chit chat if you want both..

teh anarchist said:
When kisses just seem to never end, I can’t help but let my mind wander. Sometimes I’ll just watch my watch and actually time them haha .. it’s kinda sad, but whatever.

Haahaha i've done that a few times. Whats your record so far?

esxho

Dude, wot does mine say!?
Kissing the Uk art

Never ever ever open your eyes whilst kissing!! Its sooooo rude to stare :confuse: !!

You can tell from a kiss exactly what's going to happen. Whether or guy the guy wants sex. Etc.

My favourite Kiss would have to be when I was sitting on the floor with this guy I knew. We had knocked over my lil brother's toys so we were picking em up. Then he turned around and caught me full on the lips. He gently laid me down and he ran his tounge slowly around the inside of my mouth.

Mmm I get wel excited just thinking about it. But we didn't do anything apart from kiss.

After that we stayed together for a year n a half. But like all good things it came to an end. :(

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I like soft, tender kisses that get more insistent until you are french kissing and just holding eachother. I also like kissing the neck while they hug and squeeze you. So nice!

magnolia

Postaholic
Ok, for kissing, i like it DRY. No slobbery kisses. I have a thing with seliva (sp). As far as what I'm thinking, not really a whole lot. I'm just kind of there in the moment.

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
bnccoder said:
I like tongue and a moist but not soaking kiss. I don't like too much tongue though. Soft kisses are the best. This thread is in the wrong forum. If you're wanting only guy's responces PM a MOD and ask them to move it to the tavern or chit chat if you want both..
It was originally in chit chat but they moved it to insignificant others because there's where everything relationship wise is.

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
Alrighty, so far it seems that guys favor wet probe-type kisses 12-6 and girls favor soft not so slippery kisses 8-3. Just thought you might be interested.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
eww i hate wet kissing. get your tongue out of my nose and stop slobbering all over my face. you filthy animal!