WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Kit gets Pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
For the 900th time....

This thread is to flame me. So Lets close all the other threads and let the pussy have their shot. Just one thing mother fuckers better make sure when you swing, you don't miss and I don't get the fuck back up.

10th degree I am to powerful for a little flame club. Why cause I have angel Power above heaven and hell. I will tear your still bleeding heart from your chest and watch it drip with in my fingers only to shove it down your throat so you choke for a moment in demontrific terror and finally dieing of one of the two.

Oh yes.... I am a mod of this board. Have been and was the first regular poster to become a mod. Why cause I showed something a lot of you lack a little respect for the board. I didn't have to beg nor ask for the power of modship... it fucking happened. I am not perfect but you Jack off cum guzzling rabbits are far from it. What’s YKTD prob? ... He not mod. What his little other friends prob YKTD not mod. I’m the only chick mod and I will be damn if Im going to let a few little hotdogs sit there and continually cry over and over again. "SHE DIDN"T SUCK ME OFF" of corse not faggots... i will slice down the middle of it with a little razor blade poring a mixture of fire ants and salt into the wound and then sew up so they have to eat their way out.

"WHY IS KIT MOD AND NOT ME" or " ITS NOT FAIR" or "SHE EDITED MY POST" or "SHE CLOSED MY THREAD...SHE POWER TRIPPING"

Oh fuck this. Your tripping cause of lack of power...

"Oh my god my life is over... I’m not a MOD...... JASON, BRiT...HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME.

I LOVE THIS SITE... Jason I almost sucked your cock that one time… come on Jason PLEASE MAKE ME A MOD."

I swear some of you will act like your going to kill yourself over the emotional attachment that you put on your post. PM if its a problem, and you honestly can just not let go... some of the shit that get started if you take 10 seconds to think...I know that’s a little much for ya, but come on 10 seconds...

you would realize that something are beyond my control and have to be locked due to RULES. You don't like how I enforce the rules... good stay out of my three forums "LIFE SUCKS" or "CHIT CHAT" or "Writers Block" or go find a new fucking board or just sit down, shut the fuck up... and read the damn thread post something and think before you post. Then maybe you won't have to worry about if you have to much emotional attachment to your post for me to edit it.

put this tag in it

~emotionally attached~ and i will be gentle when i shred it, delete it or edit it.

Watch them post the same rehashed shit they always post.... its like blah blah blah a broken fucken record....

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
deus_ex_machina said:
you type too much...it takes so long to read...

Ahh yes a fine case of I have ADD....

Here a Cookie little one...

oh! you are the "legendary kitana" the one who posted alot. i am in complete servitu-....... ::sleep::

Last edited by a moderator:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
CopyLifted said:
hello.....hello......Am I the 10th caller? Did I win? *click*

Yes Copy lifted you are the 10th caller and here is your prize

a cookie?

lol

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
youknowthedeal said:
says you :p u look like a woman
God...you geht your third grade crap from the same goddamn store as Otep, dont you. Have you even read the topic dumbass? Or are you too skeered to talk to Kit?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
hey how many gay flames have you used since you joined this site hmmm all but none not gay

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
gehtfuct said:
God...you geht your third grade crap from the same goddamn store as Otep, dont you. Have you even read the topic dumbass? Or are you too skeered to talk to Kit?
no, i choose not to converse with the tralier trash

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
youknowthedeal said:
no, i choose not to converse with the tralier trash

LoL

Tralier Trash.

did you forget to look at your backing stabbbing ass there ykjs.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
_Kitana_ said:
LoL

Tralier Trash.

did you forget to look at your backing stabbbing ass there ykjs.
well sience u brought it up kit
the only back stabin i did was to an ex-friend she some how got mod power and then dident talk to me *shrugs* thats the only thing im sore about.... as for hateing you well it only burns hotter with every self-centersd post u make.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
youknowthedeal said:
well sience u brought it up kit
the only back stabin i did was to an ex-friend she some how got mod power and then dident talk to me *shrugs* thats the only thing im sore about.... as for hateing you well it only burns hotter with every self-centersd post u make.

I got mod powers and stopped talking to ya. LoL. No I just got back into playing eq and hooked up with some old friends of mine. I got pissed at you stabing me in the back not once, but over and over again. Self-Centered. No I don't think so. People write about whats imporant to them. All my post are normaly about you guessed JESSE..... wow not suprising conseder i talk about him 24/7 7 days a week. If i could hear myself I bet you i talk about him in my sleep.

Nah I didn't stop talking to you for any reason. Shit I hardly talk to anyone on yahoo or aim or msn

fact most of the time Yahoo up so jesse can buzz me.

thats about it.

As for this trippin over who mod who not crap you best step back.... and rethink things a bit. I think I said one or two things i probally shouldn't of two ya and thats about it I had enough balls to say I am sorry. You fly off the handle and unlike me.. you start shit like a snowball effect only with shit turds and before you notice it, its out of controll....

REMEMBER the POWER TRIPPING THING and the 18 threads devoted to the hatred of KITANA... .wonder who started that. How many yktd threads have I STARTED... NONE.....

this ones KIT gets PISSED.... not

YKTD sucks ass so some lame shit like that....

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
_Kitana_ said:
I got mod powers and stopped talking to ya. LoL. No I just got back into playing eq and hooked up with some old friends of mine. I got pissed at you stabing me in the back not once, but over and over again. Self-Centered. No I don't think so. People write about whats imporant to them. All my post are normaly about you guessed JESSE..... wow not suprising conseder i talk about him 24/7 7 days a week. If i could hear myself I bet you i talk about him in my sleep.

Nah I didn't stop talking to you for any reason. Shit I hardly talk to anyone on yahoo or aim or msn

fact most of the time Yahoo up so jesse can buzz me.

thats about it.

As for this trippin over who mod who not crap you best step back.... and rethink things a bit. I think I said one or two things i probally shouldn't of two ya and thats about it I had enough balls to say I am sorry. You fly off the handle and unlike me.. you start shit like a snowball effect only with shit turds and before you notice it, its out of controll....

REMEMBER the POWER TRIPPING THING and the 18 threads devoted to the hatred of KITANA... .wonder who started that. How many yktd threads have I STARTED... NONE.....

this ones KIT gets PISSED.... not

YKTD sucks ass so some lame shit like that....
i hope you and your husband never breed and you both rot in hell, if u could i would ignore you but guess what your a mod no one can

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
gehtfuct said:
no mine are original unlike yours that are paid for

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
youknowthedeal said:
i hope you and your husband never breed and you both rot in hell, if u could i would ignore you but guess what your a mod no one can

be pissed off as hell as you want at me

but don't even start with my Jesse....

Status
Not open for further replies.