WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Kit gets Pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
53
112
_Kitana_ said:
be pissed off as hell as you want at me

but don't even start with my Jesse....
well ill bet he knows that you own him, but there is no hope for you kitana not even you "ANGEL" power can save your bitch ass now
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
30
0
youknowthedeal said:
well ill bet he knows that you own him, but there is no hope for you kitana not even you "ANGEL" power can save your bitch ass now

lol

I don't own Jesse...

He is my husband.... my lover, my gobbles, my heart, my sould, my dreams, my hero, my hope, my stars, my life, my future, my past, my inoccents, my love, my angel, my fantasy, my thoughts, my desires, my strenght, my words, my pride, my beauty that i see, my sunsets and sunrises, my raindrop, my first love, my last love, my true love, my passions, my sexual demon, my smile, my tears, my pain, my sorrow, my joy, my happiness, my insperation, my courage, my wings, my rainbow, my soldier....

He is everything that makes up anything good about me. He is the missing link in my life and above all else he is the one and only person i could not live life with out. He is the only reason I wake up in the darkest hours and breath this hellish air of my own prision. He is the only reason I face life with the strenght and courage i have. He is not my property but he is my soul, the very flames and light, the life of it. He insperation and what keeps my words from being so shallow and meaningless.... With out Jesse, things seem almost impossible.... granted I could live with out him.... but i would never reach as far or as high as I do with him. I LOVE HIM.

So wish ill on me. Talk as much shit as you want to about me. Stab me... rip me apart whatever you want but do not speak ill of him.
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
53
112
_Kitana_ said:
lol

I don't own Jesse...

He is my husband.... my lover, my gobbles, my heart, my sould, my dreams, my hero, my hope, my stars, my life, my future, my past, my inoccents, my love, my angel, my fantasy, my thoughts, my desires, my strenght, my words, my pride, my beauty that i see, my sunsets and sunrises, my raindrop, my first love, my last love, my true love, my passions, my sexual demon, my smile, my tears, my pain, my sorrow, my joy, my happiness, my insperation, my courage, my wings, my rainbow, my soldier....

He is everything that makes up anything good about me. He is the missing link in my life and above all else he is the one and only person i could not live life with out. He is the only reason I wake up in the darkest hours and breath this hellish air of my own prision. He is the only reason I face life with the strenght and courage i have. He is not my property but he is my soul, the very flames and light, the life of it. He insperation and what keeps my words from being so shallow and meaningless.... With out Jesse, things seem almost impossible.... granted I could live with out him.... but i would never reach as far or as high as I do with him. I LOVE HIM.

So wish ill on me. Talk as much shit as you want to about me. Stab me... rip me apart whatever you want but do not speak ill of him.
odd, your life revolves around something that is thousands of miles away but u alsothink that we honestly care.
bwhahahahahahaha BITCH
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
30
0
youknowthedeal said:
odd, your life revolves around something that is thousands of miles away but u alsothink that we honestly care.
bwhahahahahahaha BITCH

Something...

Jesse is a person there... and i can tell already that you would never understand.

*sigh*


bitch...what a title huh....

I never fucking did shit to you... you know this. You can argue that or anything...
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
53
112
_Kitana_ said:
Something...

Jesse is a person there... and i can tell already that you would never understand.

*sigh*


bitch...what a title huh....

I never fucking did shit to you... you know this. You can argue that or anything...
no u belive he is a person he is a machine that has been trained to do whatever it is he does, tha changed him forever. you need to realize that then u will get the picture
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
30
0
youknowthedeal said:
no u belive he is a person he is a machine that has been trained to do whatever it is he does, tha changed him forever. you need to realize that then u will get the picture

YKTD... he has his own thoughts, his own feelings, his own fears, he may have changed and so have I. Thats something we will learn to feel out... like falling in love with the same person all over again. you can't see the picture at all cause you are to blind...sitting there figuring out the best way to hurt me based off what i told ya as friends...

blah..

cheap, childish and lack of self worth.
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
53
112
_Kitana_ said:
YKTD... he has his own thoughts, his own feelings, his own fears, he may have changed and so have I. Thats something we will learn to feel out... like falling in love with the same person all over again. you can't see the picture at all cause you are to blind...sitting there figuring out the best way to hurt me based off what i told ya as friends...

blah..

cheap, childish and lack of self worth.
FUCK THIS IM DONE good match... im goin home
BITCH
btw im not entireally blind
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
183
0
youknowthedeal said:
FUCK THIS IM DONE good match... im goin home
BITCH
btw im not entireally blind
The real question here is are you entirely stupid? I think there is a good chance of yes, you are.

cheerios!
 

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
1,102
2
202
hmmm.. oh my turn my turn...

am I the only person that noticed that your posts are full of spelling and grammatical errors, yet your writings were actually pretty well written (well, okay, I think I only read thru 2 or 3, but yea.. of the ones I browsed..)? I mean, I'm not one to call plagiarism - oh wait, yes I am. Thief. :mfinger:



oh, and by well written I mean few spelling or grammar slipups - not that the stories themselves were something to enjoy. You even steal crappily. Good job.
 

Fugly

Tenderony
524
0
0
At some point I geuss I'll figure out why anyone cares.....but I doubt it. Kit your nice and all... kinda long winded...but nice enough...how bad does it hurt when your not the center of attention? I mean honestly. This board is getting boring...very boring.
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
30
0
Fugly said:
At some point I geuss I'll figure out why anyone cares.....but I doubt it. Kit your nice and all... kinda long winded...but nice enough...how bad does it hurt when your not the center of attention? I mean honestly. This board is getting boring...very boring.

well im not trying to be the center of attention. I made a thread and some how ended up as the center of attention but yes I agree it is getting boring with everyone focusing on this same stupid shit.

Move ALONG PEOPLE.
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Premium
6,592
2,169
337
Why cause I have angel Power above heaven and hell. I will tear your still bleeding heart from your chest and watch it drip with in my fingers only to shove it down your throat so you choke for a moment in demontrific terror and finally dieing of one of the two.
sorry kit but this is sad this is something that should be put in the writers block section as far as flaming goes this may explain why your not in the 10th degree club. im sorry but trying to bump your posts up is pretty bad and this is terrible and i think it is the lowest form if people posting
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
30
0
YUCK FOU!!! said:
sorry kit but this is sad this is something that should be put in the writers block section as far as flaming goes this may explain why your not in the 10th degree club. im sorry but trying to bump your posts up is pretty bad and this is terrible and i think it is the lowest form if people posting
ummm.........

hmmm...

this is not the tread i was bumpinb. the thread i was bumping was the one for my husband.

that is put in the writers block at the moment. They make it seem that everytime it fell to second or third post I would bump it

not the case I just pretty much kept it on page one...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.