WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

kit or maxpower for mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
okay im opening this thread inlight of some of complaints about kits posting habbits and the angry response they have raised form both sides i think the thread was closed due to pussiness from the opening poster so ( nothing on broken for closeing it) i have decided to compare kit to one of our most liked posters who isnt a mod MAX POWER this thread will last for a week so both sides put your two sents in so who will it be?

let the fight begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Which thread? The only thread I closed had the owner and at least one other poster begging for it to close.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
and that thread had gotten way OT anyways :rolleyes:

I dont care who is mod, because I am not asshole enough to post stupid shit that gets my posts deleted, and usually when that happens, you deserve it. Im also not going to bitch about someone elses posts like a fucking whiny cry baby girl like some of you have been lately.

Shut the fuck up. When you are a mod, I am sure someone will care, but you are not and nobody does.

dustinzgirl said:
and that thread had gotten way OT anyways :rolleyes:

I dont care who is mod, because I am not asshole enough to post stupid shit that gets my posts deleted, and usually when that happens, you deserve it. Im also not going to bitch about someone elses posts like a fucking whiny cry baby girl like some of you have been lately.

Shut the fuck up. When you are a mod, I am sure someone will care, but you are not and nobody does.

don't you have some dishes to do?

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Who fucking cares. I like Kit and MaxPower, but that's not the point. Anybody that has a problem with what happened, is making a big deal out of nothing. Get over it and move on.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
neckdemon said:
What's it to you if she does? That's what happens when you don't live with mommy. You dirty the dishes, you wash the dishes.

Don't you have some chores to do so that you can get your weekly allowance?

CopyLifted said:
What's it to you if she does? That's what happens when you don't live with mommy. You dirty the dishes, you wash the dishes.

Don't you have some chores to do so that you can get your weekly allowance?

it was a joke douchebag. being she's a female. she has the nerve to talk her own shit, she doesn't need your sissy ass coming in and trying to protect her. y don't you go roll her in flour and go for the wet spot.

G's-up

Postaholic
neckdemon said:
Dude, everytime you post something after her it has to do with doing the dishes or laundry or something........cant you think a little bit harder and come up with something thats somewhat humerous and not overplayed......it wasnt funny the first 2,000 times you used it just cause you change the "job" she should be doing doesnt make it funny.....try again.....think rainman think.... :thumbsdn:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
neckdemon said:
it was a joke douchebag. being she's a female. she has the nerve to talk her own shit, she doesn't need your sissy ass coming in and trying to protect her. y don't you go roll her in flour and go for the wet spot.
so your sexist

G-string said:
Dude, everytime you post something after her it has to do with doing the dishes or laundry or something........cant you think a little bit harder and come up with something thats somewhat humerous and not overplayed......it wasnt funny the first 2,000 times you used it just cause you change the "job" she should be doing doesnt make it funny.....try again.....think rainman think.... :thumbsdn:

hey just because you're a cumdumpster, you don't need to be offended by a little male chavinism. my guess is you like it. you know a little negative attention. come on over any time you like. i'll slap you around a bit if you want. y'know, tell you you're a little cumslut. i know you need it.

otepsoul said:
so your sexist

not really. jeez, this IS bait and tackle isn't it. if you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen............or in your case, if you can't take the cock, quit opening your mouth.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
i cant take the heat ummmm im in the 10th club buddy and your not so yeahh.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
otepsucks said:
So you're saying,your mouth is a cock pocket then.

We thought so..

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
what all i heard from you is i play pocket pool.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
otepsoul said:
what all i heard from you is i play pocket pool.
Im sure you do.You're a cock pocket with ears that plays pool in other peoples pockets.

So...

otepsoul said:
"i know you are but what am i", come on (wo)man are you serious?
oooooh, the "10th flamer" club. now you can die and your life will be fulfilled. do you honestly think just because you have a little red flame on your posts that you're not a nerd anymore? when i read your posts, i'm thinking "damn, can you be anymore of a pussy than this tampon?" but after this post you have proven me wrong. you have stooped to a whole new level of homosexuality. "applause"

otepsoul:"thank you thank you, and now for an encore i will suck off yktd while i jerk-off and dream of gehtfucts' asscrack!"

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
the point was that you need to stop reversing it cause its you thats the prob with you. wigga

G's-up

Postaholic
neckdemon said:
hey just because you're a cumdumpster, you don't need to be offended by a little male chavinism. my guess is you like it. you know a little negative attention. come on over any time you like. i'll slap you around a bit if you want. y'know, tell you you're a little cumslut. i know you need it.
Ummmm...yeah thats it...... :thumbsdn: for the record, me? offended by you?
NOW your gettin funny.....I knew if you invited one more friend over to help you think you would eventually come up with something a little entertaining....but dont get to excited it wasnt all that.....maybe you could call a couple of more people to help ya think of something whitty again like go do the dishes or take out the trash........WHOOHHOOO HILARIOUS...not... :(

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
neckdemon said:
"i know you are but what am i", come on (wo)man are you serious?
oooooh, the "10th flamer" club. now you can die and your life will be fulfilled. do you honestly think just because you have a little red flame on your posts that you're not a nerd anymore? when i read your posts, i'm thinking "damn, can you be anymore of a pussy than this tampon?" but after this post you have proven me wrong. you have stooped to a whole new level of homosexuality. "applause"

otepsoul:"thank you thank you, and now for an encore i will suck off yktd while i jerk-off and dream of gehtfucts' asscrack!"
pssst you have nothing on yktd,hes a better person when it comes to falmeing than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.