kit or maxpower for mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
yet another thread that goes to the shreder.. WTF IS WITH YOU GUYS!!! JEBUS!!! :offtopic:

neckdemon

Tenderony
otepsoul said:
dude so are you,all it is gay jokes.they got stupid a while ago
well, i was thinking of laying in to your mom for a while, but since the ride me and fuct took was to do just that, i figure she's had enough for a day or two. do me favor though, hopefully before we ride on over there again. clean her ass after you get done with her next time. she had some buttery ants crawlin out the crack and i almost got too sick to finish.....thank god for whiskey!

G's-up

Postaholic
youknowthedeal said:
yet another thread that goes to the shreder.. WTF IS WITH YOU GUYS!!! JEBUS!!! :offtopic:
I believe the title of this thread should be changed to "PATHETIC ATTEMPTS AT FLAMING" or maybe "HOW YOU TRIED TO BE FLAMING AND FAILED" any other suggestions??? Hurry though I need to get these new titles to the press for printing....... :)

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
G-string said:
I believe the title of this thread should be changed to "PATHETIC ATTEMPTS AT FLAMING" or maybe "HOW YOU TRIED TO BE FLAMING AND FAILED" any other suggestions??? Hurry though I need to get these new titles to the press for printing....... :)
"ghetfuct got fuct by the neckingdemon" that works

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Kit ignores everything else.

Guess what. There is nothing wrong with my posting habbits.... BTW.... it was two little kids upset about shit. They got there way, They can go FUCK THEMSELVES.

As for who should be mod. Well I think we know the answer to that... being as oh look i have the title and max doesn't no offence to max luv him and he is awesome... but... bleh... your stuck with me.

Creat something new TO POST ABOUT. Sick of every two weeks there being 18 threads about me. Shit fucking people.... DEAL I SAY JUST DEAL.

I have removed all my post out of writers block wich if you were to look at the majority of my post. Now your still whinning. I closed my Jesse thread. Now your still bitching about.

Fucking A people just shut the hell up

G's-up

Postaholic
_Kitana_ said:
Kit ignores everything else.

Guess what. There is nothing wrong with my posting habbits.... BTW.... it was two little kids upset about shit. They got there way, They can go FUCK THEMSELVES.

As for who should be mod. Well I think we know the answer to that... being as oh look i have the title and max doesn't no offence to max luv him and he is awesome... but... bleh... your stuck with me.

Creat something new TO POST ABOUT. Sick of every two weeks there being 18 threads about me. Shit fucking people.... DEAL I SAY JUST DEAL.

I have removed all my post out of writers block wich if you were to look at the majority of my post. Now your still whinning. I closed my Jesse thread. Now your still bitching about.

Fucking A people just shut the hell up
I dont even know how you understood anything that was being said between any of them for almost this whole thread.......I almost pains me to see that It have posted at least 3 times now......Im so ashamed..... :(

neckdemon

Tenderony
G-string said:
I dont even know how you understood anything that was being said between any of them for almost this whole thread.......I almost pains me to see that It have posted at least 3 times now......Im so ashamed..... :(

don't worry i'll be over soon to bang all that shame out of you.

neckdemon

Tenderony
gehtfuct said:
Yes, we may be idiots...but we did take care of the Kit bashing thread though.

idiots? nah. i think the relentless posting about what kit says is the only thing idiotic around here.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
neckdemon said:
it was a joke douchebag. being she's a female.
Yes, I gathered that it was a joke, dumbass, but it was a stupid joke....being she's a female and all. What an idiot you are.

neckdemon said:
she has the nerve to talk her own shit,
I'm not sure what you even mean by, She has the "nerve"? to talk her own shit. So I'm not going to comment on this. But.....

neckdemon said:
she doesn't need your sissy ass coming in and trying to protect her.
I didn't realize I was protecting her. This is B&T fuckface, I have the "nerve" to talk my own shit. (See how retarded that sounds?)

But I'll tell you this, it's human nature. One always defends or protects their mate, no matter how big or small the issue. But I now it's not your fault that you're so stupid and fucked that a woman has never given you the chance to even talk to her. I'm sorry you're a jackass. No, really.

neckdemon said:
y don't you go roll her in flour and go for the wet spot.
I've done that. She had a runny nose. Boy was that painful for her.......

neckdemon

Tenderony
copylifted:

did it take you that long to come up with that? i thought i smelled something burning........unfortunately i don't have time, since i have to go be a father to my newborn son right now. i might be back later, this should give you two plenty of time to come up with something remotely entertaining.

G's-up

Postaholic
neckdemon said:
copylifted:

did it take you that long to come up with that? i thought i smelled something burning........unfortunately i don't have time, since i have to go be a father to my newborn son right now. i might be back later, this should give you two plenty of time to come up with something remotely entertaining.

OMG its reproduced........crap.......

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
neckdemon said:
copylifted:

ass babies are really fast growers....so what did u and ghetfuctintheass name it, turd?

Status
Not open for further replies.