kit or maxpower for mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
82
0
neckdemon said:
copylifted:

did it take you that long to come up with that? i thought i smelled something burning........unfortunately i don't have time, since i have to go be a father to my newborn son right now. i might be back later, this should give you two plenty of time to come up with something remotely entertaining.

I don't sit here and think about responses. I do have a life shitass. Just got back from the store.

Congrats on the newborn. dickhead. :thumbsup:
 

morelos

lexicon incognito
1,951
0
0
Guess what. There is nothing wrong with my posting habbits.... BTW.... it was two little kids upset about shit. They got there way, They can go FUCK THEMSELVES.

who were the "little kids?" you're the only one around here acting like a little kid.

As for who should be mod. Well I think we know the answer to that... being as oh look i have the title and max doesn't no offence to max luv him and he is awesome... but... bleh... your stuck with me.

we all know the answer to that. SHOULD mcdonald's sell the most food? SHOULD GW be president? no. but they ARE or they DO.

i vote to can you as a mod because you're WAY too ego-centric and immature and to install maxpower as a mod because his panties don't get up in a bundle over every comment that disagrees with his own opinion.

Creat something new TO POST ABOUT. Sick of every two weeks there being 18 threads about me. Shit fucking people.... DEAL I SAY JUST DEAL.

heh

back to lurking
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
31
0
morelos said:
who were the "little kids?" you're the only one around here acting like a little kid.



we all know the answer to that. SHOULD mcdonald's sell the most food? SHOULD GW be president? no. but they ARE or they DO.

i vote to can you as a mod because you're WAY too ego-centric and immature and to install maxpower as a mod because his panties don't get up in a bundle over every comment that disagrees with his own opinion.



heh





back to lurking




oh look someone else to agree.... *claps*


You know that means little cause Jason or BRiT have yet to express that they have a problem with me.

and Im seeing just a few posters who do... the same one and normaly the ones i burn.
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
53
112
gehtfuct said:
well back to the fag days for ya huh ghetfuctintheass changen that people type to make them look like fools, u know whats funny.................











YOUR STILL A FAGGOT!!!!
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,623
2,338
537
youknowthedeal said:
well back to the fag days for ya huh ghetfuctintheass changen that people type to make them look like fools, u know whats funny.................











YOUR STILL A FAGGOT!!!!
c'mon sally.you know i dont have to change a thing to make you look like a fool.
you're just pissed because your mom loves me more than you. geht over it.
 

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
17,294
7,909
637
To be honest I don't care about all the hoo ha, or personal issues that people have with one another. I come here to have fun, blow off steam, debate issues, and sometimes have some intelligent conversation.
As for the me and kit issue, I heard someone say I was very liked, and that makes me happy. We all want to be liked. I also feel like many people like Kit.
But, being a mod is not a popularity contest, and sometimes being a mod you may end up doing things that some people might not like. Like I said, I don't know the specifics, but, whatever. Anyway this is a great site where all the members make it what it is, the ones you like and the ones you don't.
What would WTF.com be if we all agreed with everything and were all civil with eachother all the time? It would be WTFdontsteponthedasies.com. Is that what you want? :)
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
31
0
MaxPower said:
To be honest I don't care about all the hoo ha, or personal issues that people have with one another. I come here to have fun, blow off steam, debate issues, and sometimes have some intelligent conversation.
As for the me and kit issue, I heard someone say I was very liked, and that makes me happy. We all want to be liked. I also feel like many people like Kit.
But, being a mod is not a popularity contest, and sometimes being a mod you may end up doing things that some people might not like. Like I said, I don't know the specifics, but, whatever. Anyway this is a great site where all the members make it what it is, the ones you like and the ones you don't.
What would WTF.com be if we all agreed with everything and were all civil with eachother all the time? It would be WTFdontsteponthedasies.com. Is that what you want? :)


but its all about the Hoo-Ha

hehehe
 

morelos

lexicon incognito
1,951
0
0
maxpower said:
What would WTF.com be if we all agreed with everything and were all civil with eachother all the time?

it would be so boring that nobody would visit.

i will not give a rat's ass who is a mod and who is not until my posts start getting censored or edited. then i'm going to have a cow. kitana has not done that. while i can't stand her, i don't have a problem with her being a mod.

yes, i would RATHER maxpower be a mod. but only because he's a mature adult, which is something kitana has yet to fathom.

~ dan ~

ok NOW back to lurking.
 

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
17,294
7,909
637
morelos said:
it would be so boring that nobody would visit.

i will not give a rat's ass who is a mod and who is not until my posts start getting censored or edited. then i'm going to have a cow. kitana has not done that. while i can't stand her, i don't have a problem with her being a mod.

yes, i would RATHER maxpower be a mod. but only because he's a mature adult, which is something kitana has yet to fathom.

~ dan ~

ok NOW back to lurking.


OOOHH.. the venom.....the venom......... :eek: :thumbsup:
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
31
0
morelos said:
it would be so boring that nobody would visit.

i will not give a rat's ass who is a mod and who is not until my posts start getting censored or edited. then i'm going to have a cow. kitana has not done that. while i can't stand her, i don't have a problem with her being a mod.

yes, i would RATHER maxpower be a mod. but only because he's a mature adult, which is something kitana has yet to fathom.

~ dan ~

ok NOW back to lurking.

Mature like yoo...

lol
 

neckdemon

Tenderony
255
1
0
CopyLifted said:
1-I'm not sure what you even mean by, She has the "nerve"? to talk her own shit. So I'm not going to comment on this. But.....


2-I've done that. She had a runny nose. Boy was that painful for her.......


1- she called me a whiny girly man in another thread, so i made a few harmless jokes about her doing dishes and you acted like a fag about it.

2- damn so you're saying her face looks an awful lot like her crotch i gather. that's a shame!
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
183
0
neckdemon said:
1- she called me a whiny girly man in another thread, so i made a few harmless jokes about her doing dishes and you acted like a fag about it.

2- damn so you're saying her face looks an awful lot like her crotch i gather. that's a shame!


wow you are so funny. and yes i do dishes and laundry, becuase I am a mom and that is what I do. second, he didnt say that my face looks like my pussy, he said he nasal fucked me, ever heard of experimentation?

and he didnt act like a fag, get over yourself I was at work and CL posted what I would have had i been home.

Fuck, all this cuz i called you a girly man and you couldnt deny it.

I can handle my own shit, bitch, my man just likes to protect me from bitches like you.












PS this is all in good fun, so get off your high horse dickhead.









PPS congrats on the baby is it a boy or girl? babies are awesome!
 

neckdemon

Tenderony
255
1
0
dustinzgirl:

i guess looking back he really didn't respond with anything too insulting, so my response may have went a little far. i guess it was a combination of him answering for you, and my current mode of insulting (otepsoul) at the time which led to my response. btw, thats the closest i get to admitting to being wrong. but the first jokes were meant to be in good fun. also, i have a newborn son. he is absolutely the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life. i'm very happy. not that you care but...he was 7lbs. 13 oz., 20 inches, born 7/16 so he's only 12 days old, and he is beautiful. i'll post some pics if you guys want to see him. his name is Damien Ryan ...
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
183
0
neckdemon said:
dustinzgirl:

i guess looking back he really didn't respond with anything too insulting, so my response may have went a little far. i guess it was a combination of him answering for you, and my current mode of insulting (otepsoul) at the time which led to my response. btw, thats the closest i get to admitting to being wrong. but the first jokes were meant to be in good fun. also, i have a newborn son. he is absolutely the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life. i'm very happy. not that you care but...he was 7lbs. 13 oz., 20 inches, born 7/16 so he's only 12 days old, and he is beautiful. i'll post some pics if you guys want to see him. his name is Damien Ryan

I would love to see your baby! CL and I have five kids, and they are sooo cool when they are not being shitheads (thats a joke)
Kids are the best thing in the universe!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.